Is he our guy pol?

is he our guy pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jim and Sam Hyde are the only people I truly consider /areguys/

Some other people are cool but they're not Sup Forums

Hes funny but he isnt consistent with content output.

Actually our guy before gamgate found him

Didn't we drive him away to wheel chan? Do you still get a ban for using the actual name?

you don't get banned but the system registers the post as spam

He is cool

He is based, he always has been.

Him Bill Whittle and Molymeme are the creme de la creme we bave on youtube.
Add Sam Hyde into the mix for the ever needed culture push and we have us a based cohort.

On YouTube, pretty much. Sam Hyde as well, but with his brand of humor, it's difficult to tell if he's actually being sarcastic.

He's one of the guys who helped me live through a performing arts high school with my sanity intact.

Did he get doxed? I thought it was weird that he deleted internet aristocrat and that he takes long breaks between making content. I figured he just didn't like the attention but being doxed would make a lot more sense.

Bill Whittle is a semen-drinking faggot.

You guys see his latest?
youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE

his debate with destiny was pretty fucking hilarious

>getting destiny to advocate bombing mexico instead of building a wall

Destiny is such a idiot its incredible
along with his wierd orbiter cult

Fuck you too buddy

only made it through enough of that autismfest to conclude that destiny doesn't know the difference between absolute and comparative advantage

What about Alex Jones? Yeah he's a useful idiot, and puts on a show, but he seems sincere for the most part

>sincere
this word cannot be used to describe your wwe water filter salesman

hey nigga's gotta make money somehow

Destiny is completely fucking retarded. No way am I gonna watch 2 hours of this dumb cunt.

I watched this live, go to about 1:27 to watch Destiny get super triggered.

It was hilarious.

faceless coward

Is he still alive?

He has had something like 15 channels total that he has deleted, either because he got bored of them or got too big a following. I don't think he ever got doxed.

ok i watched some more of the video where destiny seems to think we helped a bunch of countries out by destabilizing them and i can't do anymore
someone's had a tall glass of american exceptionalism

Post a pic of yourself then

I didn't even know he did this stream, I didn't see him post anything about it on twitter. Any other streams he did recently that weren't posted to his channel?

Not that I know of.

I heared he may go on Dean Essmays stream soon. Might just be to good to be true rumors.

>is he our guy pol?

Not anymore after he got his ass kicked HARD in a debate against a libcuck streamer.

dudes got a family to feed.

Just buy the fucking water filters, man.

Which one? If you are talking about the most recent metokast debate, then you would be wrong because the exact opposite happened.

When was this? I haven't been watching many of his podcasts lately.

I think we're at a weird age where there is more media than ever yet I can't find a reliable 20 mins of youtube distraction a day

Julian Assange definitely isn't.

Does anyone know if there's a place where I can find Jim's older videos from his really old channels? All the youtube archive channels I see only have his IA videos and a little bit of Jim81Jim and GamesGoodMeBad