I JUST GOT ANOTHER SPANISH LANGUAGE ADVERTISEMENT

I've been watching Youtube videos, and I've been getting nothing but Spanish advertisements recently. OUT OF NOWHERE AND I CAN'T GET IT TO STOP.

YOU GUYS TOLD ME THE MEXICANS WOULD BE SENT BACK IF TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT! WHY ARE THERE STILL SPANISH ADS FOR NOT SPANISH SPEAKERS!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are YouTube ads targeted? Are you googling news articles about Mexicans or anything related to mexico?

>doesn't use an adblocker

you're beyond help.

QUE???

Download this add-on dumbass

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/

you must be form LA then

Donde esta la biblioteca?!??

POOR KAY?!?

>Falling for the add-on (Jew)

You think that's bad?

I got an add for a Muslim dating site.

You gotta go back, Jose.

Viva la raza.

LEARN SPANISH BITCH

IT'S 2016 PENDEJO

I'm from fucking Kirksville, Missouri. I've never met a Mexican here my whole life.

Only the recent news about Cuba, but I don't see how that would override all of my other English language search history

My condolences.

>Not knowing programming
>Posting a Jew actor

It would be smarter to learn Chinese, we are taking over and disgusting manlet brown spic monkeys can't even improve their own shitholes, they will never take over the world like China is doing right now.

Why would you ever want to understand ads?

Me la pelas durísimo, tremendo maricón gringo de mierda

What adds on youtube?

Targeted ads still aren't that good, even in this modern era. One search will change a lot. I played one El Tri song on Pandora once and got wal mart ads in Spanish for a year.

I watch ONE (1) video on YouTUbe that may be popular with Hispanics and I get Spanish speaking ads until I CCleaner by harddrive.

REEEEEEE

Good

Chang chong chung

this
don't give Jewgle money