Richard Spencer Psy-Op

Hello Sup Forums! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Now let's get down to business.
Richard Spencer revealed his power level and a false flag made him look like a Nazi. They tried to discredit us, but here's how we can use this against them.

Pic related is Richard Spencer.
Kinda handsome, isn't he? And a bad boy too!

As you all know, women are dumb and fawn over hot guys, especially if they have a dangerous image (James Holmes getting love letters and that fucker with the good mugshot).

If women get wet over street criminals then imagine how they love a persecuted antihero. Get them fawning over a literal Nazi and the establishment will shit themselves.

Femanons will be especially useful in this campaign. "You know, that Richard Spencer guy is kinda cute!" "OMG YES! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT SO!"

Next stop: Richard Spencer, sexy outlaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

judeoceltische.tumblr.com/post/153657248243/asian-women-nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=43X6eHArK2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We da joos now

>They tried to discredit us
>us

Go back to TRS, Sup Forums isn't Alt-Right

He's fat and has a retarded hair cut. Why would anyone find him attractive? Fuck off, Dick.

My dígits confirm that Richard Spencer will be worshiped like Justin fucking Bieber

Spencer is a hypocrite, he race mixes with Asian girls. And yes, it does matter. You lose the moral high ground.

judeoceltische.tumblr.com/post/153657248243/asian-women-nazis

But so do most Alt-Right leaders.

>People who call themselves Alt-Right are fags
>Spencer loves nigger cocks and is a cuck of the highest order
>Spencer shills are literal autists

Fuck off you spergs

Eh, I tried.

checkum

wew

>anyone that makes a mistake or doesnt live up to my hypothetical batman-theory-scheme in my head is a psyops bad guy raging against the narrative
heh gotem

You mean dated Asian girls, or has a half-Asian child?

he just doesn't race mix with any Asian girls, he goes to shitty SEAsian countries to fuck whores (and possibly children) and probably thinks he's a big man for doing so
scum who contribute to sex tourism no matter what country it is are degenerates and will never be Aryan

YOU POSTED HIS PICTURE REEEEEEEEEEE YOU TRIGGER ME REEEEEEEE Sup Forums IS NOT A BOARD WHERE THIS GYT IS WELCOME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I-I-If I disavow people on the Right for doing things that Leftists don't like, then Leftists will accept me and not call me names too!

He has a bit of the 'tism though. Which is fine, but women notice that.

People on the Right were once normies who had normie lives and held normies values. What a shock. Let's purity spiral everyone who wasn't a fash-diaper baby out of the movement.

Enough with this horseshit already. I'm on this piece of shit board, brietbart, intercept, takimag, cripplechan, Savage, and Infowars pretty much every fucking day. I'd heard this fucking punk's name a few times and looked into him and he seemed on the same page as Milo and Gavin: punk faggots that don't stand for shit but are more than happy to jump on a fucking gravy train to make a few bucks.
Obviously this cocksucker knows he isn't 'helping' Trump anymore than Duke thought he was. All their half-assed endorsements were either clownish efforts at self-promotion or laughably intentionally subversive efforts to discredit a vote for the evisceration of a broken fucking system.

Dicky Spence? That's all you got? Lel. Nice try, faggots. Now build that fucking wall.

going to Thailand to fuck whores isn't a thing normal people do

stop bullying my manfu
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

>Flag

Literally who is this fag again?

OP if you want to start this meme, then start up fake Israeli and Jewish girl accounts and post sex fantasy stories about being GOYED by sexy nazi boy Spencer.

Occupy their mental space (remember all girls love bad boys, 15% of women have rape fantasies every week), and the contagion will spread.

Write some GOYED fanfic to kick it off.

Right after he said translated nazi slogans. And literally said that white people should conquer everyone.

wtf I love spencer now

No answer, huh? Just some fucking polack with some painfully unfunny memes?

You fucking cunts don't get it. What if Hillary won and they were making a big deal about a tuck ng NAMBLA endorsement for her after the fact.

I get it. Most of you are kids and the rest of you are stupid. But please please please please please please please.

Wake up.

people still hate pedos far more than nazis. Thank god.

>Kinda handsome, isn't he?

I would say you're just Spencer trying to pick up girls, but then I remembered that Spencer is 110% gay.

Too bad he's fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=43X6eHArK2Q

>false flagging female twitter accounts to backfire the jewish-nazi false flag to undermine nationalism

It's called culture. Something you wouldn't understand you dumb paddyscum

FUCK TRS SHILLS GTFO

THIS GUY SUCKS AT PUBLIC SPEAKING AND DEBATE STOP MAKING HIM A THING

Double replied there Siobhan
You are thinking of *him*, aren't you?

That's the spirit!

4.595 million (2013)
Republic of Ireland/Population

(checked)
(checked)
Thanks for bumping my thread

>dat smolder

Paul Gottfried's omega male bitch boy is not my leader.

That'll be why George Washington declared a public holiday in the USA to honour my nation.

>Kinda handsome, isn't he?
he has like 4 chins

sage. fuck off to TRS faggot.

Sorry Rick, you're stuck with prostitutes for now.

we must make Sup Forums great again

New to the internet? He's been around for years.

And.....

Faggot

last stand

>New to the internet? He's been around for years.
So has aids

Richard alienated the alternative media, which Bannon has plans for.
All he had to do was use anti-globalism as code for anti-zionist.
After all, the game is to call out the Jews without naming them; and conversely the (((MSM))) is trying it's hardest to label this movement as neo-nazi (which Richard now handed to them)

If it doesn't work with Spencer, we can try it with Millennial Woes.