Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t59Zaa5RGs8?t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=PlQRfIzI4FA
youtube.com/watch?v=deyMNPbaRpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in just six decades, fake landing on the MOON, because you can't even do that
>no progress for the rest of time
Mankind is shit. Welcome to real life.

I'll take things that didn't happen for 50 Alex.

The cold war ended, society is in a stagnant standstill.

And then you have these tinfoil retards, I bet they don't agree with evolution either.

Segregation ended.

flying machines do not exist.

youtu.be/t59Zaa5RGs8?t=69

they are spiritual holograms projected to hide the sky demons

What the fuck else is there to do? Build another arm? A leg this tiime?

The moon already has a flag on it, and there doesn't seem to be a reason to mine it yet, so no point in going back. Ocean depths would be neat to see but polluting it is much more profitable.

>Explain this Sup Forums?
eh hem
niggers
that is all

To busy faping on Einstein theory

stfu bible thumping retard

Jooz

There is still progress though, it just isn't a monumental event for everyone to get excited over and landing on anythin other than the moon is a whole different challenge in itself.

Instead of exploration we've focused on ways to kill people more efficiently. In the 60s you still had dive-bombers fighting alongside modern jets. Now you can use a drone to attack an enemy installation while the operator sits 10000 miles away drinking coffee.

>>no progress for the next 50 years

we've turned Israel into a first-rate military power, secured their borders with walls, built their industries, created fertile farm-land from desert, fed them, educated them, bombed the shit out of their enemies, launched satellites for them, etc, etc.

the US taxpayer has a heck of a lot to show for the last 50 years!

We got soft. It used to be ok for people to die in the name of advancing science. Now you are not allowed to try anything unless you can convince some bureaucrat morons that there is zero chance that anyone could suffer negative consequences, including those that are purely emotional. That is why NASA's primary mission is to make Muslims feel good about their contributions to math and science.

What about computers and mobile technology? I swear I hate autists like you.

airplanes and space ships aren't really the same technology

one is about utilizing the atmosphere to create lift, the other is little more than crudely creating a giant explosion and riding it as far as it will take you

We used to do things because we could.
Then corporations took over.
Now we only do things that keep shareholders happy(

It's fucking expensive as hell and we're deeply in debt. Sending robots to mars is pretty cool though and humans on mars is happening in our lifetime.

The user didn't even say he was Christian, retard.

Colonizing the galaxy is literally the most redpilled way to escape Jewish influence.

How can jews control you in space?

Evolution is undeniable fact. Just as surely as the fact that humans 1: always lie and 2: will pretend to do something rather than actually do it if they can get away with lying about it 100% of the time

on the contrary, we made great progress, Leaf-chan. I-phones, internet, and CiS white males almost extinct.. what a time to be alive

>no progress
Go post this on /sci/.

If you're wondering why we didn't make it to Mars it's because essentially, and even now, it's almost impossible to get humans there and back safely without running out of food, fuel, or running into problems with Oxygen. The moon takes ~3 days. Mars take close to 3 years.

Going to mars would basically mean everyone aboard the ship for the mission would die. We could, however, probably get people there. We would not, however, be able to bring them back very easily unless they had supplies waiting for them on Mars for the return trip. But we're getting more advanced, so in my lifetime, we most likely will see people on mars.

>moonlanding

>no progress for the next 50 years

Progress as in landing robots on Mars, Titan or a fucking comet?

Or how about putting up multiple space stations that can be inhabited?

Yep, no progress at all.

Now get the fuck out, faglord.

If you mean space travel, going to Mars and other moons with a human crew is vastly mire difficult.

Mars in best possible launch conditions is 3m away with current tech.

We're on the verge of nanotechnology, AI and genetic engineering.

Prepare for genetically modified super intelligent, super strong humans with green skin because of added chlorophyll so they can feed from the sun in emergencies. Also they will have nanotech in the blood to fight diseases and cancer and AI implants in the brain to provide guidance, kinda like Cortana.

Can someone explain to me how the moon missions got past that radiation belt thing?

WE WERE TOLD NOT TO GO BACK TO THE MOON FROM THE INHABITANTS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Imma pass. No marks of no beast(s) inside me

6 months to mars

They didn't. They stuck cardboard cut outs in the shuttle's porthole windows to fake a terminator line on earth from the back of the inside of the shuttle

>implying they'll allow your cucked Canadian genes to used in the super soldier breeding process.

GEE, I wonder what

They're not spheres, they're more like doughnuts. So they just flew through the hole and avoided most of it altogether.

Niggers. Whites were landing on the moon around the time niggers were burning down America down below.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlQRfIzI4FA

That's like asking us to explain the industrial revolution. Simply put 1400-1860s=shit ton of nothing except some advancements here and there (see: printing press). Then 1880-1950=industrial revolution which has been shaping most of the 21st century so far. What we're experiencing right now is simply the slowing down of an industrial revolution 100 years earlier, sort of like the period between the fall of Rome and the Renaissance (The Middle/Dark Ages) where a whole lot of nothing occured.

went wrong after the 60s.

Haha, only an idiot would believe in evolution. Zero proof. Everything was fully evolved when it was made.

I really am surprised how much back lash moon sceptics still get. I feel like with our video technology a non stop live stream of take off to moon landing is just begging to be done.

These are both wrong.
We don't always lie, we sometimes do.
People won't always pretend to do something if "they can get away with it" because not everyone is satisfied with "vaneer". (ie fake results are not real results). It only takes one person out of the ~7 billion on this planet to disprove that and I am one such case.

>No progress for the next 50 years

>as earth is cluttered in space debris and a man sits next to a inter-continental missile that can destroy a metropolis across the world in a matter of minutes

We stopped dreaming.

Explain why the Soviet Union's space agency tracked and confirmed the moon mission, congratulating the American scientists for the achievement, if it was a fake? It was a loss for them in the propaganda war.

>mapped the human genome
>high temperature super conductors
>discovered pulsars
>successful cloning
Are modern scientists even trying?

I'm honestly trying to stay openminded on the issue but one thing always bothered me.

How come we can have relatively high resolution imagery of the surface of fucking JUPITER and also mars, but we can't take photos from earth on which the flag on the moon is visible?
The usual excuse I hear for this is "the moon isn't bright enough to take high resolution images" but that seems like bullshit to me. Moons surface is rather brightly colored, which is why it reflects the light so well, yes? How come we can take high res pictures of surfaces of less brightly colored planets, but not the moon?

you mean all this time ive been riding a demon every time I fly to NY?

sheeit

: first airplane invented
>>in just six decades, land on the MOON
>>no progress for the next 50 years

China has a very ambitious space program wich also includes 3. world countries. Niggers will give all ressources for free to get in space and chinese will be the first with a moonbase because we stupid fucks buy a new car every 5 years and a new Smartphone every 2 years instead of using these ressources to get in space.

The west is degenerated because global capitalism starts to eat us up, but chinese will fix it with maoism.. sadly.

>no progress
*little progress
I blame political correctness and not giving science enough shekels

>implying

Posted from your smart phone?
Shifting from the possible to the practical is progress in it's own right.

IMO we did land on the moon but what we saw was Stanley Kubrick's Moon LandingĀ® because what they found on the moon scared world government so much they do not want to go into space or where told not to go into space

>tfw u realize its 2016 and the only way to get humans into space is to use russian rockets designed over 60 years ago

why live?

Can't do it now, not even close. Couldn't do it then.

>1904: first airplane invented
>in just six decades, land on the MOON
>2016 still no anti-gravity hoverboards
Explain this Sup Forums?

We (the U.S.) looked inward.

so as a licensed pilot, does that make me a sky demon? because if it does you faggots better bring offerings

Exactly. Our current tech begs us to get all up in there.

Forgot image

That's some fuckin mad scientist shit here

Also front row two from the right (original image) is kinda QT

>someone missed probes reacing borders of solar system and landing on the Titan

This. The "Gods on Earth" are based there

NASA cannot even provide pictures of Rotating Earth. Go ahead, search for videos that would show you rotating earth, they donĀ“t have one. They never will have.

>2016 still no anti-gravity hoverboards
>finally
youtube.com/watch?v=deyMNPbaRpA

All technology is so advanced these days that it's classified top secret and then bits trickle down for civilian use

Wew Lad.

You just canceled out your argument that evolution is undeniable fact saying that humans always lie. Evolution is a lie. You can give me ZERO undeniable facts it exists. That's why your savior Darwin said, "The only problem with the theory is there is not proof."

It is not science. It's pseudo-science. In order for it to be science you would have to be able to "observe" it. You can't observe something that supposedly takes billions of years. If it were true, we would have a plethora of fossils showing the transformations from one organism to the next.

Anyone that believes in evolution is completely blue-pilled and lives in pure ignorance.

Nigger, we have a huge fucking space station.

They stream the view on the ISS. The fuck is wrong with you.

GIBSMEDAT

Feminism.

There's been livestreams from the ISS.

>fake and gay.

Doesn't matter as they'd all be French flags by now. But most of them were knocked down by rocket blasts when the landers took off. The rest would have disintegrated, leaving just a pole. Nylon isn't exactly a spaceworthy material. They were only meant to last long enough for a single photoshoot - for propaganda purposes back on earth.

Bombing your enemy and dealing with the French press. Comfy af

1 consider the angle, at roughly 180 degrees you're not going to see much
2 because the moon has no atmosphere or electromagnetic field to protect it from solar winds so the flag is either dust or at least bleached of all color
3 you could type these questions into google to get the answer you simpleton

>pictures of Rotating Earth.
What does this mean?

Rotating relative to what?

So you mean t otell me that they brought flags up there that would disintegrate after they left?

Again I'm trying to keep an open mind here but that just sounds like total bullshit a 10 year old would make up

>they believe the ISS is real

get a grip

the sun

The stream is most probably a loop of CGI footage

Why was the moon wind so strong when the photo was taken?

Oh boy. Retard alert.

I think more advanced / widespread space travel is ore feasible than advanced genetic engineering in humans

>3 you could type these questions into google to get the answer you simpleton
Do you think I haven't done this? All that is available is very low resolution imagery of the site.
Pic related is all we have. I mean, it could be an actual landing site, but it could also just be a bunch of rocks that throw distinct shadows. All the imagery there is is ambigious like that

Nobody on Sup Forums actually believes in Flat Earth right? It's just ironic posting? Nobody can be that retarded.

>ISS

Dude you can see the ISS with the naked eye. It's a relatively bright spot that moves very fast across the sky at night. A half decent pair of binoculars is all you need to actually see the thing.

>So you mean t otell me that they brought flags up there that would disintegrate after they left?
Yes. They just wanted to take a picture with the flag. Didn't care what happened to them after that because you can't leave dyed fibers just sitting in open space - the UV radiation will bleach the shit out of them within weeks.

You'd be surprised how simple gene editing turned out to be. Meanwhile there are many many unanswered physics issues when it comes to travelling space.

Right but in total the trip would be almost 3 years

"According to NASA, a vessel with humans on it would take roughly six months to travel to Mars and another six months to travel back from Mars. In addition, astronauts would have to stay 18-20 months on Mars before the planets re-align for a return trip. In all, the mission would take roughly 2 1/2 years."

Stop being naive, leaf. People actually believe it.

My own father is one of them. He's redpilled, but tinfoiled.

>I think more advanced / widespread space travel is ore feasible than advanced genetic engineering in humans

What?

Why? Widespread space travel would require huge investments of resources. The energy required to flip some proteins is pretty close to 0 Joules.

we should stop making machines to fly through space and just make our whole planet fly through space

Huge advances have been made since the moon landings. The breakthroughs are just deeply classified/compartmentalized and have been privatized to a great extent because it makes the technologies proprietary. That way not even congress can get at them. Look up breakaway civilization.

The jews decided to ruin society in the 5 decades after the moon landing. They decided to waste vast reserves of our finite resources on degeneracy and consumerism instead of actual human progress.
As result we now live in a 1984esqe totalitarian nightmare that gets worse and worse each and every day as what remains of this planets natural beauty is slowly replaced with cement and fast food restaurants. While our people are replaced with third world barbarians in the name of tolerance. all the while we are depleting this world of fertile land in the ever increasing struggle of providing enough GMO preservative ridden foods to sustain the ever growing hordes of billions of niggers and poo in loos.

You now realize that society had degenerated so far that you will likely never have a family.

You are now realizing that it doesn't even matter because if things keep going the way they are all of humanity will die on this cold and lonely rock. All so that we wouldn't break the laws of fee fees put in place by our Marxist overlords.

Good point

I don't understand why huge spaceships arn't made.

Something that may take longer but could launch ships from it.

Sending small ships that take years with small crews just doesn't make sense.

I don't know if a space elevator is so far fetched but something needs to be put into motion soon.

Humans will obviously need to construct GIGANTIC spaceships at some point.