news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100209-drunk-bats-fly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COME ON GUYS

IT'S SO NICE IN AUSTRALIA

I'M ONLY FULL OF FUN

THERE'S ROOM FOR YOU I PROMISE

BEAUTIFUL BEACHES!!!

SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE TODAY

I'm sure there are good things about it too, just like for every country.

Yes yes of course! For example, the sun is shining every day!

Can't be worse than here. I swatted one against the door of my work truck and it's body is still there getting crusty. Thing must have been two centimeters long. I live the South, gate the South.

is that actual size??

I'm willing to take a risk in destroying multiple ecosystems just to get rid of these fuckers.

Wow. You have mosquitoes? Shocking.

Only if your screen is 72dpi and you clicked the chan link but didn't open in it's own window. :^)

BEAUTIFUL SCENERY

It can't be that bad right? I mean you guys have such beautiful landscapes

id

YOU CAN PRETEND YOU ARE PLAYING JUMANJI

GAMES AND FUN IN AUSTRALIA

YES YES IT'S GOERGEOUS

no
btw you can beat mosquitoes by letting them land on your leg, then wait about 3 secs and squish
flies can be BTFO by swatting them mid-air, it deters them

Lol are they that much of a problem that you've perfected a method to deter them?

>aBoZh8nD

OF COURSE THERE'S ALSO POISON.

BUT WE HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF ALLERGIES IN THE WORLD SO MAKE SURE YOUR MATES AREN'T GONNA DIE TOO

>bustedddd.jpg

ABONDON THREAD

Fuck that, you guys look full up

I use a propane torch and an aerosol can to defeat flies.
Got a mosquito that way too.
(not recommended if your a fucking clutz and/or dont have a keen sense of what will instantly catch fire and what wont.)

Its a damn shame that its all going to be barren desert after the world heats up a bit more.
Also I like how you can clearly see tasmania is allready half sunken.

>Go to a country that doesnt rain for 20 years
>Use fire to deter critters
>Die in a fucking huge bushfire

HOLY FUCK a spider that is bigger than a chicken??

LEL

YES BUT WHEN IT RAINS IT RAINS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

PLANT SEEDS OF BANKSIA AND EUCALYPT REQUIRE FIRE FOR SEED GERMINATION

>Tasmania

Literally the only good looking state. Everywhere else is flat farmland and forest near the coast or flat desert/grassland further in.

maybe

do they like cuddles :3

Come for a visit. Just don't go into the bushes

I heard Australian women can fuck and suck a mean cock.
Truth?

fuck me I hate spiders. Have had to kill plenty of the bastards lately.

HOLY FUCK

don't joke. Those things love warm places so yes they like cuddling into your clothes if you drop them on the ground or snuggling in your blankets until you discover them. Theres a reason all Australian carpet is brown. Hides the shit stains

YES THEY LOVE CUDDLES
LET THEM BUILD YOU A HAMMOCK

EVERYONE IS YOUR MATE IN AUSTRALIA exceptblackpeople

The cunts try and drink the fluid from your eyes.

Ive lost all interest in Australia now

Its like Finland but no snow

that looks like south americas spider webs.
>when youre triggered so hard you forget capslock is on and downshift the end of your sentence

also Im sure that pic actually is south america
>By the way Anelosimus eximius colonies get much larger than I previously said of other social spiders. Most range somewhere between 10,000 to 20,000 in large colonies. Just think about that for a second... This is a bit of their work.

Yes but it's what's inside that counts. And whether she was doing her kegels.

There are no images of huntsman spider colonies on the internet. Trust me when I say they exist. another trait south america and aus have in common is spider rain, look it up.

You guys don't fucking look full cunts

Ever heard of the gimpi gimpi bush?

you know that climate change will actually turns the bottom half of aus into woodland, while the rainforest moves south? before the boongaloong people came and burned it, we were completely rainforest. there's ocean on all four sides, think of the humidity that hits when the temperature goes up a little. the inland sea has even returned recently.

the tree that kills horses who lick it? NZ has something similar :/

only 20% of australian wildlife occurs in other countries, fun fact.

You're mistaken. We are in fact 100% full

Yeah, we have all of these lovely white males who are against Islamophobia and think that we should welcome a gorillion Africans into Australia. Mr. Katter here is an advocate for gun control as well, so don't worry about the native fauna shooting you for petrol.

See

Writing to Marina in 1994, Australian ex-serviceman Cyril Bromley described falling into a stinging tree during military training on the tableland in World War II. Strapped to a hospital bed for three weeks and administered all manner of unsuccessful treatments, he was sent “as mad as a cut snake” by the pain. Cyril also told of an officer shooting himself after using a stinging-tree leaf for “toilet purposes

fucking hell

sounds like those spiders that shoot strings right after they hatch and sail to different parts of the area to build their own nests.
Its pretty fucked.. Our ceiling spiders always come down when they hatch and land on me when In sitting here trying to browse dank memes, most of them are harmless though. Im not sure if they are supposed to be the sailing spiders or if they are just dropping down for the hell of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=htSDlXzWV-w
that looks so bad ass

It's a big clit

sup cunts

>teeny tiny money spiders.
no no no no no are huntsman spiders. they don't spin webs often. because they sometimes live in snowy regions(it snows here more than it snows in switzerland. we are a continent, remember) they huddle together and vibrate for warmth. Sometimes if you break a plaster wall in tasmania or victoria, the result is about a thousand of these trying to steal your body heat.

fucking crazy.
So how do they get in the air if they dont spin webs?

i would literally die

they flap their wings

Those ones aren't actually dangerous.

There are these much smaller ones with a red stripe on the back that give you a nasty bite. I'm still recovering from one that bit me about a month and a half ago. It literally causes your flesh to rot a bit

that is a different type of spider. australians call them money spiders. Redbacks( mankillers, leading cause of circumcisions in australia - we are uncut by default until one crawls in a child's pants and bites their dick. better to chop off the body part than let the poison kill them) also build three-dimensional webs, as do all the bird-eating species.

but the colony spiders of australia are not web builders. they just want to snuggle. if you want colony webs go to south america.

>
>
>
>
Fuckin australia m8, FOUR (4) bbc threads, and of course, mosquitoes.

are you tryin to hav a laff m8?

ausfags are the biggest cucks in all the anglosohere

Their women are all mannish cunts too m80

Ok this frozen mosque isnt that bad

At least you guys have an awesome arcade scene and tons of 'Outback Steak House's

U wot m8?

*images drawn to scale

>"Drunk" bats have no trouble flying under the influence, a new study says.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100209-drunk-bats-fly/

well, these ones didn't.

lighting also fucks them up. sometimes you see them cookda on a powerline, when the power goes out, you blame the sky rats. pic related.