Why do white people only fear black people

why do white people only fear black people

Because Asians don't steal your bike

The ones in Sweden do.

Are you in sweden?

Protip: we dont

Why do I need to be in Sweden to read their crime graph on Asians?

I never see videos online of Asians or or native Americans or Indians or even Mexicans punching people so hard that they die, just for fun, making a cute name for it calling it a game and then being coddled because of racism.

Not just a few offenses, it was a cultural meme that was popular and many events recorded. So just standing next to someone you have the thought that you may randomly get punched and die.

Canadians don't fear any race we aren't 5 year old cucks.

...he said as he quickly closes the thread to make sure he doesn't see anyone replying to him.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Only immigrants you get are rich Chinese & Indians & you act like you love "diversity"

America should give you some Niggers & Spics from LA

>>be white guy walking down street
>>accidentally step on chinese guys shoes
Aw shit man, sorry bout that
Noh pohrbrem, shoe ohnry cos me tree dorra

Black guy woulda bix nooded yo ass

If you count fear them as avoiding them then I guess I "fear" them. My life is simply easier when I don't have to be around blacks. It's like when you see a pitbull on one side of the road. You know there's a decent chance it will be a violent retard, and if you defend yourself then there's a whole association of dog lovers with a dog loving agenda ready to make your life a living hell. They'll come out with signs that say "not all dogs" or "dogs lives matters" and all you were trying to do was get to work.

so what you're saying is aggression is a legitimate social tactic

In a society not run by liberals it results in you drinking from different water fountains.

White people don't fear black people, people only fear what they don't know.

but weren't blacks just nonviolent slaves and second class citizens before the whole black pride movement and gang culture

Yeah I don't fear them because we could wipe those subhumans off the map if they fuck with us

>social tactic
what do you mean by social tactic?

I fear Jews more.

That's kind a tough thing to believe, because blacks actually fill the prisons in every single country they are in. Even in yours they are way over represented.

Blacks that are in Africa and have never heard of rap have a higher crime rate than even impoverished Latin American countries.

then why are race relations so bad in america

basically black people have the upper hand in a social context

Don't worry black people are terrified of crazy white people.

>Implying Asians dont

>asains

you mean mudslimes

blacks aren't actively working to plot the downfall of the white race
blacks aren't devaluing their currency and invading your country and driving up housing prices
blacks aren't illegally entering your country via mexico by the millions and having 12 anchor babies
blacks aren't outsourcing your jobs to foreign nationals
blacks aren't avoiding military service in defense of this nation and its ideals

if only we could all see what (((They))) are doing to us

Because blacks are violent and if you do fight back against them you end up like Zimmerman. So we have no choice but to pay them their gibbsmedats and try not to get killed thanks to stupid fucking liberals.

we hate niggers not blacks you idiot

You were sold a lie.

This is true

>"""""Asians"""""
Pakis and arabs are not what's meant by asians

Its a fear of their irrationality and mindless violence.

They also always attack in groups.

Look... they are just dangerous, smell like shit, and fail to grasp and type of decorum or honor. They turn their communities into burned out, trash strewn, ghettos.

Any white person who is past the age of thinking that rolling around in the gutter is a smart idea because they have something to prove, is going to be un-optimistically cautious around a nigger the way they would a wild animal.

common sense
o
m
m
o
n

s
e
n
s
e

I dont fear anybody. I hate a lot of people.

People get their ists and phobe mixed up a lot nowadays

You get mostly the nice immigrants, if you had a direct border with Mexico or other Latinamerican countries you wouldn't be so nice.

Aggression can only be met with superior force.

Nigs chimp out, you put a bullet in its head.

The biggest reason racial tension is high here is because we talk about it.

We learn about how black people were once slaves to white people and we feel bad about it, even if only 4% of the white population can trace their roots back to slave owners.

We then take this guilt with us to our middleschool years. We begin to associate with black people out of guilt, acting like degenerates to fit in with them. A law about people of all kinds is that we will do anything to live.

We the this guilt to highschool, speaking out and defending niggers for their behavior. We develop a false love all on our own.

We take this guilt to our college years. We become teachers. We teach elementary schoolers. We teach young impressionable minds about slavery. We teach the white students to slowly hate themselves for being white. We treat the black students better than the white students because of this guilt.

We take this guilt to our marriage, where we marry a tall strong nigger. He gets us pregnant. We have a baby. He beats me and drinks everynight. Eventually I call the police. He gets arrested. I am left to care for a half nigger.

I still care for the child out of guilt for something that happened a long time ago.

I continue with my coal burning. I continue to pay the toll. Finally I ask my parents what part of Europe our ancestors come from.

Turns out they were from Latvia. They immigrated in 1903

They never owned slaves.

I still felt guilty.

TL;DR

The reason racial tension is high is because people use skin colour as an excuse to be degenerate and act like animals.

random, often unprovoked violence.

Good effortpost

The requirements to immigrate to Canada are very high.

Meaning you only generally get quality immigrants.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about as usual fantasy land leaf faggot.

Take your fucking meme country and your lispy faggot prime minister and shove them up your ass.

I don't fear blacks, I know exactly what they're capable of and the key signs of aggression they tend to display

I fear practiced killers and large violent mobs, the former because they almost always have the advantage in both experience and ambush and the latter because you can only combat or flee so many people at once effectively

thanks fellow ledditor, have an upboat for your bacon effort

>blacks actually fill the prisons in every country they are in

Why are you lying? America is not the only country in the planet, and it's still some what low in more Urban areas.

>>it's a fear of there irrational and mindless violence

>be Sup Forums
>walk down street
>black man walks by you and accidentally scraps your new shoe
>"FUCK YOU, YA DIDNDU NIGGER, APE SHIT LICKER!"
>gets beat the shit out of
>goes on Sup Forums
>"Why are niggers so genetically violent?!"

It's Asians
Only Sup Forums-tard whites are stupid enough to separate Jews, Slavs and Anglos in current year
Then thrust themselves into a high position to be destroyed by liberals, who are running the world apparently
When the world shifts sufficiently right, then East Asians will split from themselves and split from Asia
Until then, Gook = Chink = Paki = Slime to lower averages so we can all claim something form you

Asians like Japanese and Chinese are civiliced, the ones that are here in Sweden are racemixed thai nigger or whatever the fuck they are