Bitching about Jews running the world is no different than women bitching about men controlling the world

Bitching about Jews running the world is no different than women bitching about men controlling the world.

Wait..are you triggered by the jewtriarchy?

...or am I missing something?

I agree OP
I want to outperform the jews and rise above them
It's advice I'd also give to any feminist, or black who bitches about whites, etc

Jews are a tiny, culturally alien minority that acts in its own interests

Men are 50% of the population and in a patriarchal society they put a huge amount of time and resources into taking care of women.

Society is pretty much doing everything it can to make women as powerful as men.
Jews are more like a class struggle type thing.

The Jews do not run the world. A small group of elites who do happen to be mostly Jewish run the world. Jews as a whole are generally annoying as fuck but they don't rule anything.

jewish men are controlling the world

take that OP

No it's not the same. I am not a threat to women. Jews are a threat to me and my way of life.

How are they a threat. be specific. what will happen to you?

Except that when women were bitching about men running the world they should've been bitching about (((men))) running the world
>they were wrong
>Sup Forums was right
>Sup Forums is always right

Also there's a slight difference between Jews and the (((Jew)))
Leave it open to interpretation

Even Hitler top ally confirmed Jews don't run shit

>be broke as fuck stoner NEETjew
>no job, no friends, no sex, even car is shitty
>feel depressed
>come to Sup Forums
>DA JEWS RUN EARTH
>DA JEWS OWN EVERYTHING
>DA JEWS ARE EVIL GENIUS MASTERMINDS
>DA JEWS KEK DA GOYIM
>MAAHHHHH JUUUUIIIIIICEEEEE
>feelsgoldgoy.jewpg

thanks for the confidence boost you guys
appreciate it

No problem greatest ally

>How are they a threat. be specific.

Khazars control the money supply. Fiat currency and debt-based economy FTW!

Khazars control education. Thank g_ds for common core, now I can make 2 + 2 = 41 and other gay shit.

Khazars control media. Elect Hillary now because vagina, BTW did you know FDR Democrat Donald Trump is 39846 times worse than Hitler? Muh hall of cost, Yisroel is ARE GR8ST ALLIE.

Khazars lobby aggressively for their own ethnostate, while doing everything possible to criminalize our own. Rabbi Goldstein marched with the blacks for equality with whites! Rabbi Goldstein's son made aliyah to Israel where he treats blacks like shit in his state-sanctioned job preventing non-jews from entering the country as permanent residents.

Khazars hate our religion and do everything possible to attack and degrade it.

>what will happen to you?

Probably we'll die when the zionist faggots that run europe and america decide that their shitty religious fantasy of Israel ruling the world needs to become reality and nuke the human countries.

>that one Israeli self-confessed NEET

sure there's no such thing as class ok Mr. Jew

White people get butthurt whenever anyone is better than them. Sup Forums acts the same way to us Asians.

You are being manipulated. You are life insurance for the next shoah so they will claim 11 gorillion next time.

Men and women are necessarily coexisting races, Jews and people are not.

Ur makin a lot of good points dude!

You sir are an idiot.

Go back to middle school.

Look at this useful idiot go.....I mean friendly comrade defending us oppressed Jews.

(((Gee i wonder who could be behind this post)))

Women have to be put in their place because once they have power they don't know what to do with it.

Jews know exactly what to do with it, but intentionally sabotage everyone else along the way.

Truth, the world would be fine without Jews. The world needs men and women though.

>stoner NEETjew
You are lying. Israel is free of drugs and degeneracy since it's a holy place.

Nice try, Schlomo.

Went through school with a Jew who's mom was Islamic, and converted to marry his dad.

Its a deep problem

Well, men DO rule the world. Thing is bitches don't realize that the world needs to be run by men in order to not become an absolute festering pile of shit.

The world doesn't need the Jews' insufferable thirst for shekels.in order to survive.

>us Asians
>leaf
checks out

I told you fags yesterday
what the fuck is Slovenia? it sounds like one of those imaginary countries marvel villains come from