What does Sup Forums think of music festivals?

What does Sup Forums think of music festivals?

I was never really into them until my sister and her partner dragged me along to one years ago, now I can't get enough of them, it even opened me up to different genres of music like trance and hardstyle.

Pic related, Defqon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=XnKM6hlSlog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump...

>people around you packed shoulder to shoulder
>Hot as fuck
>People selling bottles of water for $5
>Music so loud out causes permanent hearing damage after half an hour
>Unless you're on m it seems boring

No thank you, unless someone amazing is playing actual live music and not just hitting play on their MacBook

I went to raves in the 90-2000s. Festivals are even fucking gayer now than those were.

They are degenerate.

Go to them until you grow out of it OP. They are degenerate as fuck and if you still like drugging up for raves after a year you need to reevaluate life. All is good and fun until it ain't no more. Have some fun while you still can. Also God is not dead so watch out with the drugs.

T. Challenged god to a fight and lost.

It's about time Sup Forums talked about these things. If there's an epicenter of millennial degeneracy, it's in a rave with 2000 other students, half of them on MDMA and the other half wasted, with music too loud to hear eachother and seizure inducing strobe lights. You literally just line up and bounce, up and down, jumping up and down in place, to the beat, for hours and hours. It's quite an experience.

Literal Satanism, death of Civilization, degenerate and the Dark path of Early death without another breath to ask for Gods forgiveness, just young people signing away their eternal souls for a few years of pleasure and power. Once they enter the prison cell of hell they will beg God to redeem them, they will pray, but God has abandoned them as they have abandoned god during their short life on Earth. They cry for god in their prison cell of hell, but god isn't listening, nobody is.

Some people shuffle. Shuffle is the ultimate dance form imo. Other than that you are spot on. Its a terrible path to God and a great way to fuck yourself up for fleeting fake feels. Mdma is a great drug and should be used to help people, not what they do at raves.

Music is degenerate

/r/under18 >>>>

youtube.com/shared?ci=XnKM6hlSlog

Here's link, almost forgot it. This video I can guarantee you will change your entire perspective on Raves.

I've never been into the drug scene, it sounds like you had a nasty experience. Could you tell me more?

nearly died and nearly got into a threesome at a bush doof once

Drugs are nothing and they will do nothing for you in the end. I didnt believe in god and lived the life of an insane hedonist. Once I got to the lcd staged I started seeing beyong the veil so to speak. Then god literally killed me. As in I was made to experience my first death. Which was lame as fuck and the most amazing experience of my life. God gave me the proof I had asked for for several years. Except he punished me at the same time. Lactose intolerant out of the blue at the age of 26. Sucks balls but at least im a better person for it.

It was not so much the drugs that fucked me but myself. Drugs wont harm the faithful like they do the unfaithful.

I want to go to Defqon, but I live in America

giant Pagan rituals, most on Sup Forums would probably argue they're Synagogue of Satan rituals but i think they just appeal to animal instinct

either way they're fucking degenerate. 100,000 people watching a guy hit the play button on his laptop and then pump his arms in the air.

Oh yeah and I was show genesis. Absolutely beautiful.

I'm a dj AMA. I also produce music

> God proved he existed and then gave me lactose intolerance

sounds like you fried a few too many braincells

Thanks for that, interesting but it sounds like you might have had too many drugs m8, and I'm a God fearing man too.

What kind of music? Are you classically trained on the piano? Any tips for a hobbyist who has no idea where to begin?

Oy vey I've been found out. Challenge god like me and reap the benefits if you want. Much better to go the right hand path my friend.

how successful?

I like music festivals some are not too crowded and you get to meet and be social with great and interesting peopleh (providing you're not going to mainstream Festivals)
Always a great time of the summer

absolutely degenerate.

I used to be a sad lonely autistic nerd with no friends, I would sit in my room all day and smoke weed and play videogames and post on Sup Forums, for awhile I even took Sup Forums seriously and was an alt right cunt.

Then I started going to music festivals and doing acid, and now I have a career making a bunch of money, plenty of friends, great social skills and an alpha as fuck personality, attract most women I interact with, and am generally an accomplished, fulfilled, all around successful person.

They truly are a religious experience, in a sense, specifically Bassnectar, I was raised Catholic attending church every Sunday and there's no comparison in terms of the magnitude of the spiritual experience. Of course that's only true of some festivals, mainstream entry level commercial shit like Bonnaroo or Ultra is nothing but a drug fueled party, it takes the right situation. I recommend some widespread mothafuckin panic.

As someone who is spiritually in tune and part of a living religio-cultural ritual tradition there is nothing sadder than those who have found some spirituality of their own but are so hopelessly mired in antiquated irrelevant religious beliefs they can't even see the spirituality of others.

I went to 5 of the last 6 austin city limits fests. I go for the music, nothing else. Some artists shill but its not too bad. Crowd is nice and white. not too many druggies like niggerpalooza.
I voted Trump

Gay as fuck. Hang around on the grass all day waiting for the good bands to come on late at night, and people pay lots for it. Festival Jew.

music festivals did not turn your life around.
>bassnectar
gas yourself

Been to Defqon twice, once to Reading, once Rosklide and many times to finnish festivals.

I enjoy festivals. Nothing wrong with live music and/or dancing.

cry more poorfag

>trance
>hardstyle
>not hardcore
Neck yourself, poof.

Well, the LSD was more the active agent but the festivals provided a much needed setting, it wouldn't have happened had I not had that release. And I wouldn't even be able to be content at my job without going out to festivals every now and then.

Literally only fun if you take a bunch of ecstasy.

/thread

>I'm a dj
Yea, you and every other retard with a mixing program.

I follow around an artist named Bassnectar and take a lot of drugs from time to time. I'd consider myself a degenerate.

I absolutely can't stand the scene that follows it though, all crazy liberals who hate on anything that doesn't follow their ideas. "Open-minded" and "free thinkers", yea....right.

Music sucks ass
Normies get easily entertained by flashing lights

On the plus side, plenty of sloots.