9 Questions fags and dykes have for straight people

youtube.com/watch?v=th_BRV-tUl4

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lifestyle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's my answer to all of them

Go fuck yourself fruity

Look I may want to snuggle with cute Korean boys but that doesnt make me gay alright.

>caring what people that identify with anal have to say

Can you just post the questions so I don't have to watch these obnoxious YouTube "people"

>>caring what people have to say

Not really questions. Just them ranting and making snide remarks. Typical faggotry.

>technically the world is overpopulated

>why should I worry about how my fellow man is going to make my planet a better place

stopped watching like 2 min in

>How do we endear people to our cause guys?
>Lets make a video where we make passive aggressive jabs towards *insert majority group here* people!
Who makes these videos?

These are things that literally nobody assumes about gay people.

When people call it a "lifestyle" it's basically just symanitcs. People could call the phenomenon literally anything else and they'd still have a problem with it. Nobody is concerned about you not having kids, they're just trying to tell you that you contribute very little to society when you elect not to reproduce. And to the bitch who thinks the world is over populated: shitholes like India and China are overpopulated, every single western country has a female birthrate that is below a sustainable rate. And even though I believe in supporting same sex traditional marriages and families, meaning a man and a woman, I don't assume that one of the people in a gay partnership needs to be more masculine or feminine than the other, it's an abomination anyway so I'm not going to try to justify or personify your retarded life.

I stopped watching it at that question because it became pretty obvious that they had no intention of asking any serious questions, they basically just ranted on about how they think straight people are retarded and put a question mark somewhere in there to make it seem like they were inquiring about something.

>why is my sexuality a lifestyle?

>why do you assume i want you when i say I'm gay?

>Why are you so worried about how I'm going to have kids?

>Why do you feel to need 'whos the man and woman in the relationship'?

>why do you get offended when people think you're gay?

>How does it feel to be accurately represented in everything?

>Why do you have such a large dating pool, yet such a high divorce rate?

>Why do you have to call it a 'gay wedding'?

>why do you try to set us up with the very next gay person you see?
there i saved you like 10 minutes pausing to lower your blood pressure

Who cares what they want to say if they all are going to be electrocuted and stop being gay in just 2 months

Oh god it's longer than 2mins, fuck that

the people in the video, suffer from a mental disorder.

they should seek medical help

Fuck them, I don't give a shit about their autistic lifestyles but I do feel offended when people assume I am gay, it ruined my fucking life, I hope all you sjw leftists die a painful death.

Because it informs the way you live your life
dafuk?
Because you can't lmao
It's just banter m8
Because being misrepresented is never good. Having women avoid you and men hit on you is such an unpleasant way to live, I might make a whiny YouTube video about it.
How would you know?
Because marriage doesn't work.
To differentiate it from a real wedding
Because you homos will fuck anything

>passive agressive jabs

nobody really thinks that stuff about gay people honestly. I tell my gay friends straight up, I have a problem with you cause its wrong, except lesbians. I have no problems with them. either than that, im cool with them, theyre people like you and I.

Also, fuck gay shit that is on the television. good job teaching the new generations about this "path" they can choose. fuck the jews

It is not. Why are you calling your sexuality a lifestyle=
I don't? Why do you assume I find you interested in me?
I'm not? Please, adopt or get fertilized all you want.
I've never asked this question to any gay person, mostly because it's fucking obvious 80% of the time.
I don't? I don't give a fuck.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh. UHHHHHH. YOUR VIDEO IS A PROOF THAT I'M NOT BEING ACCURATELY REPRESENTED IN EVERYTHING.
Because women are cunts.
I don't. I call it a wedding.
WHY DO YOU TRY TO SET ME UP WITH ALL YOUR FATTY FAG HAG GIRLFRIENDS!?

Now my responses

1.your sexuality isn't a lifestyle but many gay people define themselves by their sexuality and have their lives decorated by homosexuality.

2. This is just a flattery question really, nothing harmful, just say no im not attracted.

3. People hold strangers up to the standards they hold to themselves, whether it be ethically or sexually. Also the point of a relationships are kids, that's literally the end goal of relationships, marriage and kids so that's another reason.

4. Because even gay people fulfill gender roles without even realizing it.

5. Because it's something that i'm not and i dont want to give off the wrong message but it is something petty so not everyone's going to be mad about this.

6. Straight people are literally like 99% of the world population, and even then i can never find someone who accurate depicts me personally.

7. More variables involved means higher level of divorce. This is such a snide question because they already know the answer but want to say "fucking cunts won't let us get married but have the highest divorce rate".

8. Because it's an anomaly like all non-hetero people. Its like seeing a show with all white people and that one black friend, you cant help but point it out.

9. This is trying to be nice, but even i dont like being set up on dates

RACIST
SEXUST
HOMOPHOBE
ISLAMOPHOBE
XENOPHOBE
HYDROPHOBE

I CAN'T EVEN

Anyone think pence has Russian in his blood?

We wouldn't have this problem if we just killed them all.

>>why do you get offended when people think you're gay?
>>How does it feel to be accurately represented in everything?

>Why are you mad when you're misrepresented
>I'm mad because I'm misrepresented

>Why do you have to call it a 'lifestyle' ?
>It's not a lifestyle.
>It's my life.

most people dont give a shit what they like sexually what they dont like is accusations like this or trying to force their sexuality on others

We should listen to them, helps to know who to round up when it is time to help fix their mental disorders.

Why do you have to get angry at words?

If these faggots were so smart they would be able to understand simple statistical concepts. Of course there is a higher rate because there are so many more of them.

>WHY DO YOU TRY TO SET ME UP WITH ALL YOUR FATTY FAG HAG GIRLFRIENDS!?

To be fair all my mates are straight and do this. All the single female friends of the married wives swoon over me. I don't fall for it since I have fucked heaps and seen what it's like to live with a woman in my generation. I'm happily single though because I live my life how I like. Women without traditional values disgust me and I'm yet to find a woman willing to bring something to the table in a relationship compared to being focused on how I am or what I bring. More often than not the single females all but dissapear into other groups of friends when they can't get me. It's extremely shallow and selfish to be friends with a group for that reason.

Overall I have met only selfish women looking to take what they can. Would be nice to find one that actually wants to help and team up. I'd happily live the single life though if that doesn't happen, I have good friends and fun hobbies.

The nigger woman has fake glasses, those glasses don't have lenses...I want her to burn her at the stake for that shitty, annoying, bullshit """""""""""style"""""""""

First you have to tell my why your lifestyle is actually your "sexuality". No matter how many dicks you take in your ass you won't breed successfully so how exactly is that "sex"? You know "sex" is short for "sexual reporduction", right? There's a purpose to sex. It's not supposed to be just a diversion. Seems like "homosexuality" is just a fetish that you base your identity around.

*keks in korean*

>2015
>the like/dislike war is already over
why bother?

>lifestyle
clearly referring to being in a gay relationship and not just being gay
>assumed interest
implying gay men have any standards
>making babies
thats literally the purpose of all life
>muh overpopulation
only in shithole countries
>who's the man?
because there always is as you fags cant escape nature
>being presumed gay
are you saying its ok to judge someones orientation on how they look? bigot!
>representation
no one over the age of 14 thinks they're "represented" by fictional characters
>dating pool
straights have standards
>"gay" weddings
yes I would call it a black wedding
>matchmaking
dont whine about having a small dating pool then

Im a massive faggot and i hope i speak for the majority of us degenerates when i say the people this offends the most is other homosexuals.

Look how fucking pathetic they try to make us out to be, jesus fucking christ i hate leftist scum. Kill myself.

Don't feel bad that people think you're gay, saying "are you gay" just tells you that you're very friendly, moderately attractive, and aren't flirting with them excessively (assuming opposite sex). >Don't feel bad, spaghetti nigger. Just tell them that you aren't a fag somewhat angrily.

1. Why do I call it a lifestyle? Because it is. merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lifestyle
2. Because faggots are far more promiscuous.
3. I'd rather you not have kids so you don't pollute the gene pool with your defect.
4. I don't care who the dominant one is in your faggot couple. I'd rather not associate with you at all.
5. Because being a faggot is a defect.
6. I'm not accurately represented in media.
7. Because women are whores who don't understand loyalty.
8. Because a wedding is between one man and one woman.
9. I don't try to set faggots up with anybody. I'd rather not associate with you at all.

>1 post by this ID

Move along boys

I have uttered his name and he has bestowed upon me the honour which is double digits.

(check out the laughing buddha)

This, unless they're meaning to call you a faggot, its a pretty nice complement id imagine

>Why are you offended when people think you're gay?
Because gays are fags? No one wants to be a fag.

>>Why do you have to call it a 'gay wedding'?
>I don't. I call it a wedding.
cuck

As much as I hate Buzzfeed and their brand of low-integrity clickbait. I'll will provide answers on this anonymous forum:

1. The LGBT community has established a thriving counterculture due to marginalization. Many stereotypes have arisen from the counterculture; thus, being gay includes having a "lifestyle".

As for those who think that gay is a lifestyle choice, I think they're morons influenced by retrograde religious practices and scientific illiteracy.

2. I don't. That's a presumption on your part. I've had a man admit attraction toward and I didn't even know he was gay.

3. I don't personally, but apparently, there are people who think that adoption supports child trafficking. Those people are also idiots.

4. Because tops, bottoms, doms, and subs are legitimate things in homosexual relationships and that interests some people. I don't care since I don't know any of you personally.

5. Personally, I don't; in fact, I'd rather be bisexual than straight. As for others, people generally don't like being misinterpreted. How would you feel if someone mistook you for being straight?

6. Because straight people outnumber gay people; therefore, interpretations of sexual orientations are from their perspective. I hope this question doesn't imply entitlement that gays must be represented accurately, but that definitely seems to be the case. If you really care about media representation, do it yourself.

7. Because straight people don't give a shit about commitment anymore. The nuclear family has disintegrated in the urban hot spots of the western world.

8. Because there's a gay couple getting married.

9. Who the fuck does that?! I've never try to set my straight friends up with people.

this guy gets it

this guy gets it

Why do gay people always assume I care about them? Why do they need to tell me that they are gay? Was me being friendly misunderstood as if I was flirting? Wait, was I being friendly? Maybe they are just self absorbed.

replace gay with leftists.

Why don't you abominations of nature stay in your fucking containment board?
Nobody wants you. You should all kill yourselves.

This video is shit, I'm gay and all LGBT groups are leftist cucks who hate straight white males.
When they mention the "not having kids part", I pretended to be straight for 4 years to have kids with a hot chick.

I could easily answer with
>why do you get offended when people think you're for the opposite party than the one you actually support?
being mislabeled piss off people in general

Whats it like being gay in iceland?

Thanks. A little knowledge of history comes a long way.
I applaud people like you. My brother is bi and he's openly homophobic.

i really hate the attitude of these fags. they act like they come from royalty

these are the slave-owners of the future world

are words real?

This, i hope they look back on this and see the spiteful, cringe worthy attitudes and feel like shit

don't they see the irony? they ask "why are you so concerned with blank?" then ask a bunch of questions that could be responded to with "why are you so concerned with blank?"

Korean boys are REALLY, REALLY tsundere and homophobic in reality, not snuggly

>1:24 Dylaan Roof closely represents gay.

What?!

Lmao what is this buzzfeed cancer?
t. homo

It's tough being straight, but after coming out with this stupid sickening sexual desire shit I'm suddenly a part of a "minority group" and I can speak my mind more freely without being judged as a ignorant racist straight white male. Being gay is privilage.

Why are there so many gay threads on Sup Forums now? There used to be one or two a day max. Now there's at least 10 per hour.

Gays are a red herring to distract from globalism, NSA surveillance, etc.

Oh its the same here, fucking fantastic. Abuse the privilege until they finally turn on us.

i think Sup Forums just has its gay days user, its not normally like this

>this guy gets it
Agreed
>this guy gets it
Faggot

Have another (you) of gratitude. And a half-naked dancing Arab for good measure.

this guy gets it

i'm bi and i hate this fucking shit. the rainbow flag is hideous also.

>HOMOPHOBE
>ISLAMOPHOBE

Pick one.

>dancing-arab.webm
>she doesn't blow up
2/10

>technically the world is overpopulated
yeah with brown people

why do they keep making it sound like WE need to stop reproducing

Your country has less people than the suburb my I live in. Homosexuality will literally ruin your country.

I'm not worried about how you're going to have kids. Do some Island of Dr Moreau stuff I don't care. Get you and 10 of your friends to jack off into a cup and chuck it in the blender, whatever, who am I to judge?

True

REMINDER: anything but heterosexual sex for the purpose of procreation is degenerate and leads to faggotry

FORNICATORS WILL BURN

>8 million views
WHY?

I don't, I call it illegal.

ASK JOE BIDEN

< my answer to all of their questions

Heaven sounds gay af 2bdesu. hell is where the funs @

>lifestyle
Gays have also built a culture around gayship, so yeah it reflects a "lifestyle".
>you gay bro?
Why say anything if they aren't interested? Only interested parties flirt, which is a form of.
>man vs woman
Why assume I care?
>think you're gay
Same reason you would get offended if I assumed you were straight, faggot.
>representation
uh what?
>dates n divos
Why do you have such a small dating pool, but such a high rate of HIV+?
>wedding
Tradition trumps your feelings. If you want something akin to weddings, start your own tradition, don't leech onto others.
>gay butt buddies
Because it's what straight friends do all the time? Guys will wingman for you to get a girl, or grill friends will introduce you to female friends.

I mean it come down to 2 types again, like with others. You have gays, and faggots. Gays are chill and don't boast about their sexuality. Faggots will make it their daily routine to be some snowflake and remind you on a daily basis. Something like vegans.

>>why is my sexuality a lifestyle?
Never said that
>>why do you assume i want you when i say I'm gay?
I don't
>>Why are you so worried about how I'm going to have kids?
I'm not I hope you don't spread your damaged genes
>>Why do you feel to need 'whos the man and woman in the relationship'?
Don't care
Because being a faggot is a bad thing, you know it, I know it. We'd all rather be straight and normal.
>>How does it feel to be accurately represented in everything?
Pretty cool desu senpai
>>Why do you have such a large dating pool, yet such a high divorce rate?
Because marriage is so taken for granted we treat it like nothing
>>Why do you have to call it a 'gay wedding'?
Because its two faggots/dykes getting into a marriage. Gay people are by far the minority of weddings. If you went to a hindu or jewish wedding you might likely specify that, would you not?
>>why do you try to set us up with the very next gay person you see?
I don't

This is kikery why the fuck do people post this buzzshit

keep doing this!
Trump 2020 assurued!

fpbp

As real as memes.

(((Buzzfeed)))

>gays are gross
>except lesbians

I can't fucking wait for the day of the rake, your time on this planet is over maple nigger.

>Why is my sexuality a lifestyle
You fucking make it that way. I'm a huge fucking faggot but I don't wear rainbow at every waking moment while talking nothing about cock.

>Why is my sexuality a "lifestyle"?
Because your entire life is based around your sexuality because you have no other discernible traits as a person.

>Why is that when you find out that I'm gay, you think that I want you?
Because gay men are objectively by far the most promiscuous people on the planet and have more sexual partners than any other sexuality by far.

>Why are you so worried about how I'm gonna have kids?
Because children are seen as integral to a family and your lifestyle makes the options of natural conception which is the status quo completely unavailable to you and therefore there are many options to choose from and people are taking an interest in your choices as a person, heaven forbid.

>Why do you feel the need to ask who's the man?
Because in all relationships there is a dominant and submissive partner and when homosexuality is introduced it immediately clouds the obvious choice of who is the partner, which is typically male. Again, people taking interest in you as a person, heaven forbid.

>Why would you get offended if I ask that you were gay?
Because being gay is commonly associated with feminine characteristics and being a lesbian is commonly associated with male characteristics. It is an insult to that person stature as a biologically functioning human being to question their sexuality because you are assuming to them that it's not obvious and therefore the person is doing something wrong because they are attracting the wrong sort of mate.

Pretty good.

>Why is that you have such a large dating pool yet still a high divorce rate?
Because size of dating pool != marriage success.

>Why do you have to call it a 'gay' wedding?
Because it's a gay wedding. A heterosexual wedding is called just a wedding because that is the status quo and is the first assumption of people because it is by far the most common. When there is a change to the status quo, it will be made known

>If two black people were getting married, would you call it a black wedding?
Yes

>Why do you try to set us up with the very next gay person you see?
Because women don’t see you as people, they see you as accessories they can play with for their own entertainment and vanity.

GOD I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING SELF OBSESSED LITTE FAGGOTS. JUST BE FUCKING GRATEFUL YOU AREN'T IN FUCKING IRAN WITH THE PERSON CRANE SQUADS.

>WAH WAH EVERY QUESTION DIRECTED TOWARDS ME MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY SEXUALITY BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE BUT IT'S NOT OKAY FOR YOU TO EVER ADDRESS MY FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS

Mike Pence please hurry.

>PERSIAN*

> We lesbians don't have a gay dating app
> When are you white dudes going to hurry up and make one for us

lol, gay dudes figured it out. figure it out, dykes.

Oh wow it's a bunch of insecure individuals that parade their sexuality as a pillar of their identity in order to garner attention or to preserve a smidgen of individuality in a emasculating society that doesn't care for anyone beyond their superficial utility.

In all honesty, every human does this to a certain extent in order to gain social security/superiority. Though, never before has it been more blatant than with these people.

1) Because you insist on making it a defining feature of your personality. Just shut the fuck up about it.
2) Because I'm fucking hot as shit and everyone wants to fuck me.
3) It doesn't, but that's not a gay issue. Literally everyone who is 21-35 that doesn't have kids gets the "so when are you going to have kids?" question.
4) Because the 'man' in that question doesn't refer to the one with the dick but the one with the control.
5) Because I don't it when people make assumptions about me.
6) You're like 3% of the population. Whites are 85% or more in most western countries. Having 3 gay characters for every 97 straight characters is an accurate portrayal. And if gay characters are that bad of a representation, fucking write your own.
7) Because no fault divorce laws demolish all concept of commitment. If you can divorce at any time, why bother thinking about whether it's a good marriage in the first place. People end up more casual about marriage, marry for less valid reasons, divorce just as casually.
8) Yeah, I probably would call it a black wedding, because they'd probably include a shitload of black customs and have a distinctly black vibe to the entire event. Same with faggots.
9) It's not because you're gay, it's because they do it to everyone. I get people trying to set me up and I'm an unlikable and abrasive asshole.

>Faggots have the audacity to bring up divorce rate of heterosexuals.

There have been studies and 95% yes that's right 95 FUCKING PERCENT of homosexuals cheat on their partners.

Also 33% of gays have had OVER 1000 SEX PARTNERS. These degenerates need to die slowly.

So every straight white male character represents me accurately? Is this true for anyone?

The only character I feel I can relate to at all is Satou from Welcome to the NHK. These people would probably not understand because we aren't even the same race. Not to mention I'm not even a cartoon.

>t-the world is overpopulated anyway

An SJW teacher in high school spread the word I was gay cus I was shy when I was a kid in my first week of high scool, all girls started avoiding me, it took me months to start making friends. You don't know shit. Kill yourself fucking piece of shit, I hope you die very painfully.

This honestly. These people are so consumed with identity politics that they can't empathize with other characters in media that don't emulate their superficial traits (religion, sexuality, race.)

See: Also kill yourself.

>some fat red-haired misandrist virgin loser was a bitch so now I hate gays