Americucks

id be so happy if i woke up tomorrow and america was gone. you guys are fucking retarded and your countries a shithole. do yourselves a favour and nuke russia so they nuke you right back

O rly

im so sick of hearing about your shitty election, both sides make no fucking sense why cant you cunts just do whatever we do over here in aus cause it seems to be working

O rly

I haven't heard of your election because your country isn't relevant.

i'll fake gay marry you if you are that jealous of us senpai (you can no longer say "brah" though because thats the only thing bad about the shitposter accent)

Go sip tea out of the water before you lose more people.

haha yeah cause we dont pick fights with anyone who isnt white, i love not being relevant its a good way to stay alive, we dont have protests in the streets about stupid shit and we dont go to war with whoever the fuck for no reason. and our election doesnt really matter cause either way kids arent getting shot in their classrooms or for being black ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>American education

People tend to talk about our election because we are a super power and not a second-rate shithole. But you are right, lets just abolish our constitution (best system of laws in the world btw) and join Australia as a client state. You are clearly much better off than us right?

who even says brah honestly is that some stereotype
im australian not british i dont give a shit

Can't hear you over all these guns you can't have

Stay irrelevant! :^)

> (best system of laws in the world btw)
hahahahhahahahha
oh you;re actually serious

>hur dur plebs dont even have projectile weapons that cause more deaths than they prevent
stay cucked by your obsession with firearms :^)

Take some debate classes. You are not worth any more of my time. I'll be here in America enjoying Freedom and Liberty in the meantime.

>or for being black ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
except its mostly the nigs who are shooting each other because someone was wearing a color they didnt like in "their" neighborhood. the only reason people think niggers are getting shot by cops so much is because of the media needing a story and twisting a good shooting into a racist act for more viewers.

>who even says brah honestly is that some stereotype
i dont know but from some of the australian videos ive seen you guys apparently use it a lot (women saying it seems more common though)

not australia, typical ignorant burgers

>couldnt think of a reason why my system of laws were the best
>i know, ill make fun of his debate skills
keep your fallacies and your "freedom"

while i agree that the problem isnt necessarily white on black violence and is probably any combination of races and classes disputing, the fact is that they all have guns in which to turn their disputes into murder unlike over here where we just punch the fuckers and move on

You can now only post ITT if you have put a man on the moon.

>having more rights somehow cucked
Keep reaching emu fucker.

Also this from another thread from one of you faggots
>we have had 5 prime ministers in 6 years
>houses are as expensive as a fucking rocket
>the left wing SJW's from America are starting to come to Australia
> the two main parties are both shit and full of weak spineless bastards
> Fucking muslims and japs coming to Australia refusing to speak English and adapt

Also
>hur dur
Kek u mad

I'd be willing to indulge you to a civil discussion if you yourself didn't try to strawman everyone.
>typical ignorant burgers
>American Education
>you guys are fucking retarded

You see you are like a child and I am the adult. I don't have to treat you like my equal because you are not. Do you understand now?

>having more rights but it literally takes a hundred years for you arguing cunts to change your precious constitution
>thinking you have more rights cause you're white
also whats wrong with fucking emus they're kinda sexy

>we have had 5 prime ministers in 6 years
and?
>houses are as expensive as a fucking rocket
as if the housing market is the same across the entirety of australia or actually relates to how well off we are, shits dirt cheap where i live
>the left wing SJW's from America are starting to come to Australia
anyone spouting shit here gets hooked in the mouth who gives a shit
> the two main parties are both shit and full of weak spineless bastards
and america is better how?
> Fucking muslims and japs coming to Australia refusing to speak English and adapt
as if you white fuckers go to other countries and learn their language

also
>kek u mad
>if i call him mad itll make my argument more valid!

we cant really ban guns even if we wanted to (we dont) because of how many there are. and even if we did somehow, the mexicans would just have a new thing to smuggle and criminals would still have guns but the citizens wouldnt.

some of the reasons the australian gun ban worked so well is that its an island with no neighbors and its not filled with violent niggers who love to get into serious fights just because theyre bored (not joking, thats a thing they do) and then cant control themselves or their temper when theyre in one

>"bullying" americans on the internet

watch out for this edgy guy fellas I think he really means business

Kek he is mad though, his vitriol is misplaced and childish.
I don't hate Australia, I think you all are quite nice for being the descendants of murders, rapists, and thrives.

anyone with an aus flag over their name isnt the same person as me dude, check the ID's
all i said was that you were retarded which i stand by because i dislike america
>You see you are like a child and I am the adult. I don't have to treat you like my equal because you are not
nice ad hominem

where did the murders, rapists, and thrives come from originally? thats right! you guys! and no we didnt australia is quite racially diverse and the only natives are aborginals (whom i dislike to be honest but thats another story) im actually south african born in australia. my dislike for america is based on politics

ok dude

rly.

I thought it was mostly Britain but whatevs

Also, digits Czech'd, (actual) kiwibro.

And he ain't nevah gon stop till he finally gets the attention of his parents.

correct me if im wrong but you came from them too eh?

jokes on you my dad left when i was 2 please come back dad you caused all my deeply rooted emotional issues :(

>where did the murders, rapists, and thrives come from originally? thats right! you guys!
are you a fucking retard? they came from Britain, not america fagot

as if you guys are any different

Bro same. Bring back Canada Australia, Britain and New Zealand. Fuck the rest.

Under one empire. It don't need to be British empire. Just 'the empire'

>It don't need to be British empire
no true brit would ever say something like this

reminds me a bit of star wars and also hitler. i reckon seperate is fine diversity is cool