Stop using Tinder

ok

*BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

I exclusively meet girls on the internet. I am a 2/10 who has to wear diapers because I shit and piss myself with a disability.

I have been with the following girls

a 9.5/10 from Sup Forums /soc/
a 7.5/10 from 99chan
a 7/10 from omegle
a 5/10 from omegle
a 5/10 from okcupid
a 3/10 from okcupid
nothing from tinder

Tinder is a shit.

The problem these days is it's hard to actually talk to the girl. She has so many dudes saying hey, etc. But you can't write long shit either because they won't read it.

So I like stuff that forces communication (omegle) or gives me a chance to at least write to them (okcupid). Tinder relies entirely on looks.

I never do.

Even when my mates say 'aw man its easy pussy just do it!' I still don't.

There's something about meeting a girl in the park, or in the supermarket, that gets me romantically buzzed. You can't beat that feeling.

No girls on it in my area, so.... Okay. Bunch of niggers though. Ew.

Stop trying to look for quick sex, instead of a meaningful relationship.

I dated 99chan girl for 3 years and one of the omegle girls for 1 year.

I'm not looking for quick sex, just whatever. I just like being with girls. Hard when you shit yourself and can barely walk.

Stop having a disability.

Never have, never plan on it. If I get with a girl, I would want it to be based on personality rather than looks. I think it's extremely narrow minded to date someone based on their physical attractiveness and its wide popularity really shows me how much raw animal we still must breed out of ourselves before we're ready to consider any one of us the "master race". All I've wanted since I was 12-ish was to have children and give them a happy life, unlike the one I was given. I don't want to divorce my wife when they are young. I just want them to be happy as possible. Of course, I wouldn't hold back on discipline or saying no to them when they ask for things. I just want to have a big, happy family. I want to find a woman who is mentally sound enough to want the same as I do and take pleasure in having a family and being loyal to her husband, like I would be to her. It legitimately scares me, the lack of genuine love in society.

Good luck. You'll need it.

99% of women are shit. I met one decent woman in my life and I fucked it up for good. I'll never have her back. The one perfect woman in my life is gone. After meeting other women I've realised they're all crazy, but you need to find the right kind of crazy in your life to complement your flaws.

Damn she's cute

>struggle to find gf back in the UK
>move to Japan
>use tinder and become a Chad overnight
>spend a few months just fucking girls
>now I'm ridiculously shallow and afraid to be in an actual relationship
Tinder is fucking dangerous in this country. I don't even message girls, I just wait for them to message me. I really want to get into a stable relationship but I just don't feel anything anymore other than lust.

how old are you?

at 18, 99% of women are shit
at 25, 75% of women are shit
at 30, 60% of women are shit

etc.

>the best you can hope for is a woman who used to be shitty and slutty, but now regrets being a whore

gr8

It's kind of the opposite from my experience m8. The older they get, the more they're convinced by their female friends that they need to 'free themselves' and fuck everyone in sight.

can you post face i wanna see what a 2/10 looks like

Next youll say 'stop fingering your ass'
WELL I AINT STOPPIN!

Thanks friend, and I'm sorry to hear about her. I know it's hard to believe, but you've gotta trust that there's others. It'll be hard to find someone new, it'll be almost impossible to lose the feelings you have for her, but you've gotta be strong and overcome it. They are out there, you've gotta believe that. They're just so hard to find. Good luck, man, I scared we're going to need it. Luck.

>mfw found a qt ivy league girl on tinder who comes from a great family and wants to be a housewife with lots of kids

Congrats, you're her 'settle down' guy after fucking a dozen different dudes.

>a 9.5/10 from Sup Forums /soc/
Stop reading right here, it's clear that you either don't have any standards or is just lying.

I don't have any standards, like I said i slept with 3 and a bunch of sub 5's.

However, that girl was hot as fuck. She simply was.

Are you a frustrated housewife?That's the only reason I can think of to favor cakes over young girls.
>inb4 maturity etc
Girls are retarded at any age, it really doesn't matter that much. I'd rather pick a dumb girl who's still pretty, somewhat innocent and idealistic than a dumb whore who's probably jaded, had several cocks entering in her pussy and looks old.

..pictures?

your life is pretty hard. probably the hardest i've heard.