Hey pol, red pill me on dinosaurs

Hey pol, red pill me on dinosaurs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Q1z0CMjKXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're still alive.

they died you dumbfuck

As the dinosaurs were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over

Nothing much to redpill about them, giant lizard birds that went extinct, some didn't and became crocodiles and turtles.

Like liberals?

Dinosaurs of color were all peaceful and even created vast civilizations and then an evil white meteor with all of its privilege came and genocided them all.

Like white men

They were very sexy

Dinosaurs are Jews. Smash the Dinos, reptile war N O W

niggers of the prehistoric era.

Reminds me of the other day when a tinfoil came on pol swearing blind that dinosaurs are all a hoax and pointed to the fact that a full skeleton haso of yet not been dug up as evidence of this amongst other tidbits.

No, only birds descend from dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs are shit. They would not be cool at all to be in the same time period with.

KEK was a dinosaur.

Dinosaurs and man walked side by side 4000 years ago when Earth was created.

this. dinos and burbs have legs that go down, reptle legs go out to the side, and then down

such an idiot

Dinosaurs were majestic and beautiful, niggers are just fucking stupid.

Dinosaurs were good reptiles who fought against jews and their lizard overlords
The (((catastrophe))) in which they died was actually a genocide made by evil reptiles

>believing the dinosaur jew

It's a hoax for grant money. Why do you think so many jurassic park movies were made and the jurassic name trademarked?

They even brag about the fact that the movies don't follow the hoax science and goyim will soak up anything.

MEDDL LOIDE

Oh, I forgot leoplourodon and other aquatic reptiles aren't dinosaurs.

NIEMALS KNIEN UND DEMUT ZEIGEN

Really corrected my record you dinosaur

Skull & Bones
1830s in and around it was established

Around the same time Two members were doing market data by """"hypothesizing"""" dinosaurs at the worlds fair.

A couple decades after that they amazingly found the """"hypothesized""" dinosaurs.
The two skull and bones members did every unimaginable thing (stealing, schemeing, corruption etc) while pushing the meme.
Soemething like 50 out of 80 of the original """finds"""" were proven to be outright fakes
>fast forward
"Sorry guys dinosaurs are chickens"
>wtf.jpg

Short form: Dinosaurs are a made up meme
Probably bones from dragons. Most dinosaurs are simply plastic casted and they only really find a few bones. Many just don't exist. Look up "complete find" and there are few if any and it's obvious they misrepresent what they find

DANN WEISST DU GENAU
ICH BLEIBE IMMER UNBESIIIIEEEEGT

no they didn't, dinosaurs couldn't talk

Proof? They would create a huge well thought out lie for a few movies?

You're a fucking retard.

Dinosaurs never existed, God hid the bones underground to troll scientists.

eyyyyyyyyyy maaaaallaaaaaaah

>niggers are just fucking stupid.
So were the dinosaurs.
That's why God sent the meteor to kill them.

LETS PLAY ALDAAAA

>god sent the meteor to kill them
>god

They are real.
See
>emu

kek wills it

so many gets in this thread

lol oh man.

Why would (((((god))))) mislead his (((((chosen people))))))

2 spooky 4 me

>God hid the bones underground to troll scientists.

I've always laughed at this, its worse than flies coming from rocks.

>hur testing faith
Funny how the only thing saw fit to test us with was fossils of creatures of the past.

ostrikh confirmred dinosaurus

>Those sick tactical maneuvers
Now I'm beginning to understand why you lost the war against them,

>people think if there was reptilians they came from space
Sorry, but its a lot worse i'm afraid.

Birds are still around

Imagine, dinosaurs fled to agartha and evolved in solitude their and became reptilians. Holy fuck, movie when.

>if you die on the beach, birds will get to you first and burrow into your eye sockets

They are the reason no aliens have ever come to visit imo,Imagine seeing earth in the jurassic period when you were doing a tour of planets?
Massive volcanoes and legit mosters roaming the earth.
Thye may be gone but they let us evolve without ayy lamos coming because they are pussies.

The movies poke fun mate. The grant money is where it's at.

Military involvement was due to begin in October 1932. The "war" was conducted under the command of Major G.P.W. Meredith of the Seventh Heavy Battery of the Royal Australian Artillery, with Meredith commanding a pair of soldiers armed with two Lewis guns and 10,000 rounds of ammunition. The operation was delayed, however, by a period of rainfall that caused the emus to scatter over a wider area. The rain ceased by 2 November 1932, at which point the troops were deployed with orders to assist the farmers and, according to a newspaper account, to collect 100 emu skins so that their feathers could be used to make hats for light horsemen.

What can i say, we really fucking like hats.

Flies do come from rocks. I saw it happen after I ate some not so tasty mushrooms.

The jews killed them off by promoting anti-dinosaur propaganda. Only the weakest "nu male" dinosaurs were able to reproduce, which is why their descendents became birds.

they both have 360 xbox vision so the bruce leemu was just showing off?

leafbro you are ok in my books

I remember my old dinosaur book from school. I think the only section that interested me was the jurassic period. T-rex allosaurus velociraptors iguanadon etc..
One funny part though was in the cretaceous period section. Quetzlcoatlas was a ridiculous looking giant flying thing. Oh, and to address your comment there was a picture of dinosaurs shagging each other. Two bipeds. One was on all fours and the other had his leg right up. It was drawn like it was two humans shagging. Which reminds me...
youtu.be/8Q1z0CMjKXc
Go to 50:25 it's a real book, Gervais talks about it here. No photos, just illustrated.. could ((they)) be pushing the "Homosesex is natural in all animals" angle?

Croc ancestors existed while there were dinosaurs.

now that's a quality shitpost

Movie idea sounds awful, very distasteful!

Get a load of this guy.gif

I bet you do Saxton