Are you all actually retarded or do you just pretend?

>unironically thinking race is a major factor in intelligence

>unironically thinking white males share a bond because their skin is the same shade

worse than the canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6246
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw
youtube.com/watch?v=kQYCEYiRMEo
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you reading this thread

This man needs some redpills, stat

Be very careful, faggot.

>genetics and ingroup preferences aren't real

>implying youre not all literally the bottom of the white male tier

There's been an uptick in shitposting post election. Is this the pinko reddit shilling I heard about?

>any intelligent individual white or black would spend any time around you

oh im sorry, did i distract you from the endless far right circlejerk?

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6246

You're welcome.

To be fair, there's a lot of genetic variance within race and it's gonna depend more on particular gene pools. Compare Ashkenazi populations to Israelis.

Your mom spends plenty of time around me faggot lol rekt

Nah it's just the news is slower and more boring and the real deal happenings have been few and far between.

You should be very careful too, burger.

It is not Islam you should fear, it is us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw

go back? to europe? dumb convict

Race isn't a major factor, the lowest classes are too busy not contributing to society so they spend all day breeding. That's how AIDS became so rampant in Africa

it's ok my nigger friend

I actually agree with both points OP.

But towards your first point, ignoring genetic factors in intelligence is anti science.

And towards your second point, I would take it one step further. I am a strong believer in Dr. King's dream of people being treated based on how they act. And that means being against race based affirmative action, race based political coalitions, and that BLM should be treated just like the KKK.

yep if jidf and ctr couldn't do it what chance do they think they have?

IQ is inversely proportional to religiosity, which is itself generally indicative of the development the country has reached, and therefore, affected by environmental determinism.

> inb4 environmental determinism doesn't real

The brain is not fully developed until around 25, and different windows of synaptic plasticity and other development (e.g. myelination) occur in different regions, therefore in different functions of the brain.

The brain is also developed by experience during these times. Therefore, environments exposed to shape the person.

With regards to race, you can generally compare races and sub-races therein as the majority group within a nation is usually the natives (at least in the old world).

> unironically thinking white males share a bond because their skin is the same shade

Tribalism is a basic concept and something humans have not overcome, which literally explains this entire point. We learn to recognise the race we see the most more accurately than others at a very young age, although we are not born with racial preference. This is because we have to be able to tell the people in our tribe apart, more so than the people of some other tribe.

All that being said, judging people on skin colour and not their individual behaviour is stupid. As is acting as if all in one race are superior to another just because of skin colour.

Prove pic related wrong

Protip: you're a nigger

I want to see that same chart done with zip codes amd separately with income quartiles.

If you skimmed the top for selective breeding, after a few generations they'd still be black but significantly improved, right?

I KNOOOOOOOOOW

I MEAN UGHHHHHHHHH LITERALLY SHAKING RN SENPAI

F

As I'm sure you love to say, educate yourself.

You dumb fucking moron.

>He unironically thinks putting "unironically thinking" before a statement renders it false.
>He unoriginally thinks race is only skin deep.
Litterally everything confirms that negroes are a race of dumb, vile human-esque creatures.
>b-but it's socioeconomic factors
Come back when you succesfully reversed them. Even if it were true - which it literally nothing suggests - it would be social factors that were so strong that they are indistinguishable from genetics.

i was just about to post this could you post all of these so i can save them?

We already tried breeding the house negroes, and they just turned out as dre and Jay Z, smart enough to sell out but not smart enough to actually contribute to society

I've only got a couple but here's one

Yep

Race doesnt matter.
the earth is flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQYCEYiRMEo

The poorest whites do around as well as the richest (most likely quadroon) "blacks" on standardized tests.

cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf

>Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences

To CTR

prove otherwise

And the other one I've got

GENETICS ARE A MAJOR FACTOR IN INTELLIGENCE LIKE GENETICS ARE ALSO A MAJOR FACTOR IN "RACE" OR MORE ACCURATELY LABELED AS SUBSPECIES.

get it right, dummy. check my thingies.

Butt looks like a basketball

Bad example. Mizrahim are like the gypsies of israel.

And the list goes on and on and on

we're just pretending.

literally everyone in this thread is in it for the (You)'s

You really should reply to one of us dropping highly informative images, try to pick one with sources cited so you look like less of a simian monkey imitating a human

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

species is a major factor in intelligence, why not race?

>we're just pretending
>the sat and iq scores aren't real
>genetic studies aren't real
>it's all a dream

Sorry, Tyrone.

poorest whites are usually in rural areas. they have access to land and natural sources.

being poor and white is very differnt from being poor and black.

>Arab
>Turkic

>Can live in large population groups without fear of breakdown or violence

kek

Not all whites are top of the line. And not all blacks are bottom of the barrel.

IQ doesn't mean shit.
stop projecting your stupid northamerican reality to the rest of the world

yes

their from commie reddit been trying to raid us lately

all culturally induced caused by their environment.

here's your (You)

>things delusional niggers say

Wew this is a new excuses. I'll add it to the litany of excuses. Blacks went from being the most rural ethnic group in the states to being the most urban following the invention of the mechanical cotton picker and the Great Migration. Nothing indicates that they had higher academic achievement when they lived in rural areas.

?? prove what wrong? its a fact you retard

>Even if it were true - which it literally nothing suggests - it would be social factors that were so strong that they are indistinguishable from genetics.

retard

>IQ doesn't mean shit.
[citation needed]

Some races are simply smarter than others. Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest race in the world, followed by Northern Asians, then Whites. Now the Jews use their intelligence to control others, and Asians use they're intelligence to cultivate their own countires. The biggest flaw with the white race is that we lie to ourselves and think we can help everyone. Blacks, Indians, Natives, and Hispanics are simply not fit for our societys and until we accept that we'll be doomek.

Saharan Africans have an average I.Q. of 70.

It's an undeniable fact that niggers are stupid.

i'd bounce it tho

See
The berkeley papers says >race and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

You delusional sad sods are running out of excuses.

>EVERYTHING IS INHERITED EXCEPT INTELLIGENCE YOU GUYS

Oh I get it, because the post is ironic

>Ashkenazi Jews
They have NAZI right in there name but no one suspects a thing.
Touché rabi

picture implies white iq distribution is not a bell curve which is a patently false

[citation needed]

Biologically speaking, IQ doesn't matter in modern civilizations with huge social safety nets. Women can now have children with whoever they find the most attractive--not whoever has a job/resources because they would starve by themselves. What matters more as a selective pressure is sex appeal.

This is a good thing for humanity and mother nature.

o.o

You know those safety nets aren't propped up by sex appeal, right?

It's better if we go back to primitive times. I think humans are destroying this planet which is far more beautiful than our inflated egos.

iq is distributed normally among the entire human population
even if you control one variable (race), the rest of the variables are still random and so you'll still end up with a normal distribution among each group, blacks whites asians jews all have most people at the middle and few people at the extremes, it's just that the curves moves a bit to the left or the right because the average is different

arabs need knocked down to the tier right below that.
They burned the library of alexandria, and theyve destroyed everything of value since.

And that chart expresses the normality.

>This is a good thing for humanity and mother nature.
This is exactly why we need to bring back feudalism. It would thin the herd so well we would never have a problem again, for at least 500 years ahead.

that's true but this doesn't rule out one or more of those groups having different variance/width of the bell curve

>Actually using the "muh dick" argument
The memes are real!
>What matters most is sex appeal
So THIS is why nigger show off their dicks first thing! Damn! It all makes sense now! That's literally all they have going for them, so they're showing off their marketability! Damn! Thanks for clarifying!

yeah i see it now

your first redpill thread, chap?

Do blacks really have the biggest cocks? Is that why the White man has oppressed him for centuries? I got no dog in this fight btw just a virgin Latino with a 6 inch dick

Only the obongos, modern niggers are average.

>burned the library of alexandria

and it has been the worst crime against humanity since

Its been said that we would be exploring the stars by now if that library wouldnt have been torched.

that and if we had just deported the fucking slaves

we'd have a base on the moon and a functional colony on mars at the very least

Arab cunts can get absolutely fucked

I dont know about all that, wed defiantly be a safer and more effective country though.

Its also leftypol and lefty b

THIS.

>judging blacks on individual behavior
they dindu nuffin

You have to be retarded to think that there aren't evolved racial differences. Intelligence is an extremely obvious one based on the gap between white cultures and black ones. ie the cliche europe/america vs africa

>Doesn't recognize statistically significant difference in race that include crime and intelligence.
>Yet recognize the statistically insignificant correlations between poverty, education, and crime of minorities, and thinks racism is the cause.
>Doesn't accept countless repeated studies showing a better well-being of homogeneous societies over mulitculti hellholes.
>Doesn't think that we should protect the identity of white people and their nationalities.
Get pozzed you faggot.