WTF happened to these guys...

WTF happened to these guys? in a year and a half they went from just another flag on Sup Forums to becoming the shitposting kings.

but its terrible shitposting, its not funny like the Aussies.

FOR ANTS

tredeau got elected

A FUCKING EAGLE

Hey leaf, where do you get the American VPN?

>shitposting kings.

mmm, not quite

I often think that.
I used to see Canadians as our true brothers across the pond.
They were like friendly burgers, all of the humour, twice the manners, and they had that rural weather-worn demeanour about them.

Then all of a sudden the only Canadians that post are ultra left-wing spastics. I can only imagine that the shills have a big office out there.

fuck off paki

The real British left for Canada. We own the crown

>We own the crown
Fuck no you assholes have been saying sooory for everything and now youre the niggers in your own country

kek. our entire country is white. we have some shitskins in 1 city and billionaire chinese in 1 city. Everything outside of that is white Canadians who will only vote left because of blue collar labour unions.

america is a dystopia of niggers and spics running a country while the jews control everything. You can't make this shit up

Don't forget that we literally lost our right for free speech. Anything that hurts feelings is hate speech and not free speech and you can and will see jail time for it now. Finding a fellow right wing Canuck is rare these days.

stop being a faggot. get on twitter. contribute. go to Peterson's lectures. Shill for Kellie (or Erin O'toole).

Run for student body. Go to a good Business or Engineering School

I'm like forty.

>run for studnt body

Fuck off.

Also O'toole is a faggot.

Did you acccept Trudeau as your lord and savior Sup Forums?

When you import so many immigrants that are smarter and better educated than you are -- you have effectively demoted yourself to nigger status. Being white in Canada is an insult.

Ever since trudeau has been annointed there has been an incessant flood of communist refugees from the us.

If chinktok moot is serious about the great rake he only needs to range ban hongcover and toronto.

>tfw the gay guy has chicks throwing themselves at him and you can't even touch one or start a conversation with one without ending up in jail or being embarrassed about it for the next decade

Ahahahahaha man there are fewer things I enjoy more on this board than seeing the leafs desperately battling to rise from irrelevancy.

The funniest thing is that no matter what aggressive shitposting tactics they employ, they will never be taken seriously and their nation will always be on BTFO status just because of their hilarious flag and pathetic population.

Didn't mean you have black skin.
Meant you created a special caste at the bottom of society for white men.

>says generic afrikan flag

Why? Idk, he served, i served. I figured it was at least a decent background. He was also one of the few conservatives that didn't vote for C-16

I agree. How do you import so many Korean kids into Canadian classrooms and watch your country's children get destroyed by people who are willing to let their kids be tutored for 10 hours a day at 12yo

>It's a "come on man you have to be aggressive" followed by spending the night in jail and calling my lawyer and after 3 months got her to finally drop the charges episode

lol you're literally less than a nigger in your country

You had a beautiful country but you were too weak. You weren't strong enough to protect your country from niggers

hahaha. your flag and population is about "how we can help pathetic poor niggers in africa"

We just provide enough social security so the sand niggers don't freeze to death in their first winter

This is very true. UofT PhD here. Most of the students here are either Muslim, Pajeet or East Asian. Whites are a minority here. The stats back this.

Notice how many leafs there are right now
They're stuck inside using up their shitposting because they can't go outside until spring

Are you white? I'm doing my MBA at a top business school in Ontario and its unbearable. I think theres a real revolution in talent that comes from non-"ivy" schools in Canada

Yes, I know. Terminable degree. I was half way through a PhD before I decided it didn't make any sense to not do my MBA instead

We think for ourselves. Fuck your safe spaces. And we don't like zionism. You're all mentally diseased. You are in a death cult

Why don't you just slap me in the face next time, you cunt.

Yes, I recommend MBA. It is the best way to increase your pay by far, especially for business. I am in Engineering so I had more options to go into workforce, PhD, or even MBA. By far I would recommend MBA more.

Canadian proxies were cheap and plentiful so CTR used them

Now many canadians do it on purpose to get a shit ton of (you)s

Nah, it's pretty much that Brits have become sissy nanny state faggots, so what's the point?

Additionally, when you are in the workforce people will judge you based on experience not by your, "Ivy" status.

Almost all blue-collar middle class is deeply Conservative.

The consulting market is killing for engineer MBA's right now. Not a bad way to live a life of financial and personal freedom

But yeah. A good MBA goes a long way as long as you put in the effort.

Goodluck my friend, we need more people like you and less foreign robots in this country

Agreed. It's a good way of getting around the pajeets and chongs that out-studied me by burying their face in textbooks for 20 hours a day

The boom in Sup Forumss popularity. Trump and the likes caught the attention of the world and that includes whiny chinks with nothing better to do than derail threads.