Who did Taylor Swift vote for?

Taylor Swift seems to be one of the few celebrities who haven't weighed in on the 2016 election.

Who did she vote for? Did she vote Clinton but doesn't want to piss off her fan base, or did she vote Trump and not want to deal with the media scorn?

Given the precedent that Trump set by winning, I think we will see more celebrity politicians in the future. It's important to start keeping tabs on their political viewpoints.

I know her personally

she wrote in Ted

She felt it

Elaborate further Aussie.

She voted for
DEEZ NUTS

She voted trump
>no prior mention of political alignment (likely to avoid media outrage and a decrease in her mostly female/liberal fanbase).
>doesn't seem to outright care about the environment or want to know what a leppo is.
>didn't cry when it was over.

>somewhat unrelated, but she used to do country music, which is a more republican/conservative/southern thing I guess (according to stereotypes)

She is or was a Sup Forumstard so who knows.

Trump is far from a real celebrity
Has he been a star in movies?
Reality TV and Wrestling doesn't count
That is like saying Obama is a celebrity because you see him on T.V.

>Has he been a star in movies?

Not as a lead, but yes. Plus there's the Apprentice.

Like most White women she voted for Trump. If she was on the Hillshill train she would have been prominently used by them as the ultimate normy White girlpower logo for #ImWithHer

Headcanon says Trump.

Dude never starred in movies but he's made cameos and appearances in movies and TV since about 1984, at least.

she's too thin, pretty and talented to be a liberal. liberalism stems from self-loathing.

She's from pennsylvania as well.

AHAH GOT EEEEEEM

SHES SO BAAASED

>or did she vote Trump and not want to deal with the media scorn?

lol do trump supporters think trump is going to just SHUT DOWN THE CORRUPT MEDIA or some shit? Ya'll are idiots.

She mentioned in an interview that she wrote in Harambe

She voted for black cock, she's a race traitor

>too thin

She probably voted Clinton but I guess she shaked it off when Trump won

What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm not that guy but the post you replied to said NOTHING of the sort.

this is a shop, look at the pixels

>race traiter
you guys are the most insecure people on the planet