If I theoretically discovered how to create a true vacuum and could destroy all of reality

,what would your country's respective governments do to me?

depends on your race

Purge your shit thread

Pay your for the ultimate MAD weapon
and then kill you

We'd oil you up and create a true vacuum on your dick.

Push the off switch?
Unplug the router?
But fuck them just red pill the masses instead please

Mongrel
>not listing /sci/
I figured this is the likely answer for all nations. Probably not even keep the weapon since it's an indiscriminate existential threat
Good ol' USA

muh quantum tunnelling

>not listing /sci/

roleplaying doesn't belong on /sci/ newfag

hand you a nobel peace prize

Laugh in your face for such a stupid notion and tell you to destroy reality then, faggot

We typically throw crazy people into mental institutions.

^britbong gets it
Also, fuck you OP. You autistic piece of shit

>Implying I wouldn't end all of everything if I could simply out of spite.

Fuck outta here, the "true ground state" is just a fear mongering piece of shit.

If it were true, we wouldn't be having this discussion, because non-earth sentient creatures have most likely already "theoretically" or "practically" failed

TL:DR: Fake, and OP is a faggot

Quantum tunnel the false vaccum that is your moms perineum

>Mongrel
>American

checks out

>reality

so what. the "reality" we know is just simulated anyways

i would actually support you. maybe we could crash the system and escape to the true reality

>what would your country's respective governments do to me?
we would have to ask your countrys government what to do first

then probably do that

our government isnt really worth shit (never has been desu)

What's the difference between a vaccuum and a box where all the particles have zero velocity or are moving very slowly?

Looks like a diagram of my balls.

That picture looks like saggy tits.

Looks like my erect cock in my pants when i'm trying to pay attention in class.

>hey obama it says you attacked him with drones even though hes a citizen
>yes and that's why we need more gun control.

Murder you and steal your research.

Looks like my wife's fat sausage titties after our 3 white children.

Any sane person would kill you and burn your research. A transition to a lower energy state would propagate outward at the speed of light. It would be a universal reset.

jej

debate about it for 2 months, have no solution to the problem, invite putin over for a beer or two and ignore germany jammering at us and then move on to the next issue, backpaddle and make a new law having nothing to do with the issue in the first place, debate the law for 3 months, have the law rejected because it was to retarded, debate 2 more months on how to make the law better, have the law implemented and aproved by government only to have it be ignored by literally everyone living in the netherlands.

If all the particles in the box are in the lowest energy state, then the region inside the box is a vacuum.

>OP sees nu-male sciencey video dedicated to attempt to explain wildly controversial and unproven theories to normies on reddit so they can feel smart for 10 mins

>OH I KNOW ILL POST IN ON POL

top kek

that graph looks like your mom saggy tits.

>non-earth sentient creatures

There is zero evidence of their existence outside of TV fakery. Earth could be the entirety of sentient life.