White Women General

How do we fix them?

mind your own business you creep

That one's all yours, paco

You give them what they want, a nice black cock

You know how fucking hard it is when this mongrel bitch is hanging her gooch for the world to see? Fucking hell where is her ladylike qualities?

pin them down with BBC, they'll learn their lessoj

make it okay to shame and scorn people over everything again

Can't. Men have to collectively find their balls and refuse to be in relationships with degenerate whores. Due to THE THIRST, the vast majority of men will continue to worship the ground even the groadiest of STD-ridden sluts tread upon.

The ironic thing is women actually dislike being worshiped.

But is islam the answer?
I mean if she did this in dubai she would be thrown in jail.
Iraq or saudi arabia and she'd be flogged and possible stoned to death depending if a mob gets to her before government forces do.

We let them drown in the sea of shit they've created for themselves.

Meanwhile I'll go share my glorious nordic genes with an asian woman who actually appreciates a traditional man.

>how do we fix white women
repeal womens' suffrage, keep them barefoot and pregnant. only way to fix it is to oppress them. we don't have to oppress them muslim style. we just need to take away most of their rights.
pic related

Kill every white female born before 2010. Reeducate the rest.

my favorite part of this picture is knowing that if a woman saw a guy's dick hanging out of hus pants at the airport it would only be met with curiosity or disgust. even seeing brad pitt's flaccid dick squeezing out of his undies wouldn't make a woman wet.

two different creatures.

accidental/casual nudity is only attractive to men.

she's lost, she has that dead, barren look on her face, she probably can provide men with sexual release for the next ten years or so, so i think you should go talk to her buddy ! you guys would make a good couple

1)The culture and media needs to stop undermining and demonizing the white male (white women dont respect white men anymore).

2)white beta men "white knights" need to fuck off and stop defending these spoiled brats just because they have a vagina.

Eww!

I bet it's rank

I bet she's german. Don't know why but germs seem to do this sort of thing all the time.

lol'd

That's fucking disgusting.

shes australian you dumb cunt

This. Wanting to be treated like a princess is not the same as being put on a pedestal.
They want prince charming to ride in with confidence, wealth and the willingness to indulge her rape fantasies so she can live happily ever after.

Spineless betas who simply give her handouts, grovel at her feet and dish out hollow praise are only going to be stepped on by her as she goes looking for the missing part of the equation - a bad boy with a big dick. One supplies the money, the other supplies the fun.