Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau's Father!

Ever wonder why Justin Trudeau doesn't look like his father, Pierre Trudeau?

Pierre Trudeau was married to Margaret Trudeau, who frankly did not care for her husband one bit. She had multiple affairs with many different famous people including Ted Kennedy, Mick Jagger (and possibly the rest of the Rolling Stones). She cucked Pierre all across the world.

Pierre and Margaret were fans, and even friends of Fidel Castro. I am positive that Justin Trudeau's real father is, in fact, Fidel Castro.

Is it too strange to think that? I say no. The fact that Justin Trudeau would be a product of cuckoldry would make more sense than anything.

Want more proof? Look at Trudeau right now compared to a young Fidel Castro. Their facial structure is similar, the noses are almost the same, compared with Pierre Trudeau it is night and day.

Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau's father!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667194/The-bromance-continues-Obama-Trudeau-laugh-joke-Parliament.html
revelation12.ca/?p=2465
faculty.southwest.tn.edu/jiwilliams/human_traits.htm
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/margaret-trudeaus-cuban-memory-the-dictator-who-cuddled-her-baby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/castro-and-trudeau-a-famous-but-also-fraught-friendship/article33058005/
liberaldarkness.com/2015/10/29/confirmed-photo-of-fidel-castro-holding-his-son-justin-trudeau-new-canadian-prime-minister/
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is a picture of Justin

Here is one of Fidel

Fidel Castro holding his son, Justin Trudeau. Margaret Trudeau, pictured also.

Fidel Castro at 17

Young Trudeau

This is Pierre Trudeau

This is a new whole level of being a retard

The truth hurts, doesn't it leafy?

Tight as fuck if true

No when it comes from Americunts, You can't trust one of those...

i thought this was shooped for a second. fuck youre right

Clearly his real father, this is undeniable.

This is undeniable. We need to start demanding DNA tests.

Can we place Margaret near Fidel at the time of conception?

that's justin's dead brother, aside from that you seem 100% correct

Justin born 25th December 1971
Conceived ~25th March 1971

This was always pretty obvious to me, especially when you look at younger pictures of Castro. Even with the beard.

Before they bury Fidel can we make a petition to have them do a DNA test on the both of them?

Young Castro no beard.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

This a whole new level of being cucked, eh?

HOLY SHIT
TRUDEAU IS CASTRO JR.
THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Hm, really makes you think...

>being so cucked that we don't have a cuck as PM, as previously thought, but a literal "wife's son"

God damn, he wanted to be Clark Gable fucking BAD.

What a queer.

Bro your PM might be the literal bastard son of Fidel Castro himself. This is a level of cucked I can't even fathom. Memes are officially real.

Plus Trudeau's mother was a slut, there is an old black and white upskirt picture of her out there with no panties on while sitting down reading a book. I have it but can't find it at the moment.

You're on to something here OP. Considering that Fidel Castro was the type of player to literally talk a woman trying to assassinate him into fucking this would make sense.

Also fitting that Trudeau would be the product of cuckoldry given that he is a literal cuck himself. Here is a Daily Mail article making an innuendo to that fact:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667194/The-bromance-continues-Obama-Trudeau-laugh-joke-Parliament.html

GET #CASTROJR TRENDING

GETTTTTTT

WTF

Here's Justin Castro's dead faggot older brother, Michel. Kind of looks like he wants to tie a red bandana around his arm rob villagers

OH SHIT

revelation12.ca/?p=2465

dont spread unsubstantiated shit. dont be cancer.

We need to get this trending and then force Trudeau in to getting a DNA test and proving that his literal Asian dad is a cuckold. Sup Forums can be pretty powerful at times. It would ruin the Trudeau family image.

He does look like Castro but he does also look like his "father". How could we make a DNA test possible?

What year was this btw?

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?!?!

apparently, this is true.

M-mere coincidence

Just meme it on Twitter and then get Breitbart to pick up on it. Trudeau would have to address it at the least.

>mfw his popularity is falling so fast that he tries to get that sympathy vote by admitting Castro was his dad

It means that not only is Trudeau a cuck, he's the product of fucking cuckoldry.

Not sure if the leafs will ever recover from this one desu.

Both Pierre and Margaret have blue eyes. Castro has brown. This just means that purely statistically it's a higher chance that he is Pierres son but it doesn't rule out him being Castros son. We have too look up what genetic traits are passed down with high probability and compare those in Justin against those in Pierre and Castro. Like attached or free earlobe. Get to work faggots.

Dude, that would get the (((True Conservatives))) like Rick Wilson, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio so pissed at him.

faculty.southwest.tn.edu/jiwilliams/human_traits.htm

I believe this to be true.

>This entire thread.

Holy fuck our PM is Castro's bastro

shut up newfag we are pol and before yoyu and your friends tahts what we used to do
this

Ha! So much for the Canadian cock superiority meme
Should be Canadian pussy is made Cuban cock

The King in the North is a bastard!

I can't even comprehend this timeline
Trump wins
Hillary does a total 180 and demands a recount
Trudeau turns out to be a wife's son

lmao dude.

I legit saw this earlier and thought it was young Cuckdeau

Canada is fucking high-theater.

It all makes sense now. He was literally raised by a cuck.

So I just did some Googling. Apparently Trudeau visited Cuba in 1976:

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/margaret-trudeaus-cuban-memory-the-dictator-who-cuddled-her-baby

But Trudeau was born in 1971.

Trying to figure out how it could theoretically make sense because we all know she fucked around like a total slut for most of the marriage:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau

Someone help me put some logic behind this it would be amazing if we memed this into a thing.

¡ESE, LA MARIHUANA JAJAJA!

oh shit, it's exactly what DUDE WEED's father would look like

THE NOSE KNOWS

no u r

even a stupid faggot ass leaf like me can see that this is plausible

If Justin is Fidel's son, why is he such a faggot while Fidel was an alpha revolutionary chad?

Dudes, Mr. Trudeau went to Cuba and met Castro in 1970. Cuckeau was born in 1971 same year Mr. Trudeau and Mrs. Trudeau married. So my guess its, in their stay in Cuba Mrs. Trudeau cucked Mr. Trudeau with Castro as the liberal groupie she was.

The Prime Minister of Cuckanada.

I want you guys to really look at this one because it's the most damning so far

because he was raised and feminized in canada

We have to map out where Castro was during 1970. Did he meet at the UN and get together with Trudeau's wife?

he had a whore for a mom and a cuck for a dad

More proof that this country destroys the potencial for strong men
Fuck this gay earth

That's what I'm trying to look up right now, need to map out where he was and if there was a window where they might have met.

We need to start looking at dates and see if there was a possibility that they were in the same place.

Holy fuck balls

Was this Castro's long con on the US

Bumping

I never believed that Sup Forums is full of insane people until now. Jesus Christ.

Damn that nose is exactly the same. Its such a specific nose too. Pierre's nose looks noticeably different. And Justin's soft eyes/highcheekbones look exactly like castro. like enough like him to play him in a movie lol.

ATTENTION
There's just one final piece to the puzzle we need to solve. The timeline

1968 - Pierre takes office as PM
1971 - Justin is conceived and born
1976 - First photograph of the Trudeaus in Cuba (they may have have been there earlier, need to dig more)

We need to know A. if the Trudeaus have visited Cuba prior to 1972 B. If they could have met at some political event elsewhere

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS READ THIS

>Pierre Trudeau’s and Fidel Castro’s paths crossed for the first time in 1970, when the Canadian government sought to negotiate the exile of members of the FLQ, who had kidnapped British trade commissioner James Cross. Fidel Castro obliged the Canadian PM by providing a refuge, and in a private letter Mr. Trudeau later extended his heartfelt gratitude.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/castro-and-trudeau-a-famous-but-also-fraught-friendship/article33058005/

WHAT THE FUCK TRUDEAU LET CASTRO FUCK HIS WIFE AS A BARGAINING TOOL

There's nothing wrong with being insane.
"Sanity" is the real craziness.

liberaldarkness.com/2015/10/29/confirmed-photo-of-fidel-castro-holding-his-son-justin-trudeau-new-canadian-prime-minister/
Heres an article from 2015 that claims the same as op.
So much shit is blowing up, i love this year
We just need some shit on germany now, when will we start bringin all of this european shit down?

Holy fucking shit dude. We got him. WE GOT HIM

lmao

kek

lel

what a cuck

Not Justin, that's Michael Trudeau

Shill activity is picking up. We might be onto a big one here.

Those fuckers are absolutely related.

I know we're supposed to hate commies but holy fuck Castro was pretty fucking alpha to father a child with another leader's wife.

alex jones is bill hicks user. the truth is out there

>HE CAME INSIDE
proceeds to "later extended his heartfelt gratitude"

Those lips/skin could be literally shopped from one or the other. They are that alike.

HOLY SHIT. BUMP FOR JUSTICE. TRUDEAU NEEDS TO BE AT HIS REAL DAD'S FUNERAL.

That cold ass nigga Castro wouldn't even let Justin visit him when he was over there recently.

That's about as cucked as it gets.

Tip that fucking fedora

index.jpgCOMMON GROUND by Justin Trudeau
Reviewed by Ann Diamond
(henrymakow.com)

Justin Trudeau's autobiography "Common Ground" was not easy to review. Its unspoken subtext involves abuse due to the Illuminati/Luciferian background of both sides of his family.

In her book TRANCE-FORMATION OF AMERICA MK-ULTRA survivor Cathy O'Brien stated that many world leaders, including Pierre Trudeau and Brian Mulroney, are pedophiles. She met them in the course of her life as a sex slave trained (with her young daughter) to service high-profile politicians. Other sources support Cathy O'Brien's allegations.

Over the years, insiders have told me that Pierre's 1968 marriage to Margaret was "arranged" by the military. The couple programmed with LSD at a remote farm in British Columbia.

According to Trudeau's Jesuit mentor, Trudeau ordered the kidnap and murder of his enemy Pierre Laporte in October 1970, because Laporte was threatening him with blackmail and exposure as a pedophile.

henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html

No bargaining tool need. Justins mother was a massive whore. She got caught "hanging out" with The Rolling Stones in a hotel room with an ounce of heroin

Stop making these threads about my wife's son

So Trudeau Sr. was a pedo and got Castro to be his bull so he (Trudeau Sr.) would look more like a family man?

Are we cnnecting this to EWO?
Fuck this world

I know she was a whore which is why I thought it might be credible. Didn't realize there was actual contact between the families in 1970.