Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ "PEDOS INTO THE OVEN" EDITION

Previous Thread:
Most up to date archive: pastebin.com/kDkhimha (embed)

Newfags, read: dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Twitter CEO is a pedo.
Reddit CEO is a cannibal.

Recent leads of importance:

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
newsinenglish.no/2016/11/22/probe-into-pedophile-networks-expands/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5es6m9/more_on_icmecncmec_pizza_connection/
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116.html
yellowpages.com/washington-dc/mip/the-child-center-ii-11420868
youtube.com/watch?v=PYWbVSY2oPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html
yelp.com/biz/woodridge-day-care-washington?hrid=wDNIQxtbL55ZdV-O7tap5g&adjust_creative=yahoo&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=yahoo
yelp.com/biz/la-petite-academy-washington-2?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Charles_L'Enfant
youtube.com/watch?v=G5OFl3LKKds
youtube.com/watch?v=A-n5_uny8Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrrVQCSe-c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/watch?v=FOBm3Iu4zA8
archive.is/lepir
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
youtu.be/_TcDTJlPWbE
wtfrly.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-curiously-removes-article-on-43-trillion-financial-fraud-lawsuit-after-executives-kids-murdered-in-new-york-nanny-case/
thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-clinton-wikileaks-smear/
maddierothschild.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/?C=M;O=A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

OC.

Has anyone found leads on why Snopes is doing damage control?

Similar cases from the past:
>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
>cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
>theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk

And Norway, just from the week ago:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
>newsinenglish.no/2016/11/22/probe-into-pedophile-networks-expands/

Bumping

what is spirit cooking?

youtube marina abramovic spirit cooking

reminder that digging into ICMEC and NCMEC is paramount to this investigation. Not only is ICMECs Jeff Koons friends with Alefantis and Marina but Republican Mark Foley, a former member of the United States House of Representatives was the chairman of NCMEC.

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5es6m9/more_on_icmecncmec_pizza_connection/

Barney Frank was another one who was part of the ring. Remember that democrat/republic right left paradigm is bullshit. They are ALL involved.

Craig Spence who was running the gay callboy ring was doing it with Roy Cohn... who mentored Trump
>lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116.html
this is why he won't touch Hillary, they are both sexually compromised so if one goes down, so does the other.

Up up up!

>Go to Wikileaks.org
>Podesta Emails
>Search Pizza
>Find people LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT PIZZA

fucking morons. one lady mentions insulin issues from eating pizza, you guys are nuts. Seriously, yeah the lolita express was real but this shit is an absolute crock of shit.

You know what they say you can see emotions behind someone's eyes?

I see none with hers.

DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL THE UNITED STATES' LARGEST PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR ARE CHILD TRAFFICKERS..

we need to look at who runs this company...

>>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

>Those arrested include two elected officials, one teacher and a lawyer.
Please Jesus, please come down with an AR-15 and kill as many of these fucks as possible

That's some sick shit. And to think they tried to pull a "It's Just a Prank, Bro!" Is there a source that details the ritual specifically, step by step? The sperm and menstrual blood sounds like some fucked up Sanguinary Sacrifice to me

DONT FORGET THE SERBIA CONNETIONS TO ORGAN TRAFFIKING AND PODESTSA

we need to look more into C.H.I.L.D Center..

yellowpages.com/washington-dc/mip/the-child-center-ii-11420868

I sorta want to believe you but there is such a history with the government and children

youtube.com/watch?v=PYWbVSY2oPg

there are news clips in the video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0&t=11s
Though it is almost certainly a distraction

Hey are you from other-side?
I know that it's semi-offtopic. But could you keep and possibly spread some time later, that info that DarkRes uncovered. Looks very legit.
Personally, I dont want to touch it even with 10-inch stick. Have things to lose, you know.

Been monitoring for a while now.

For us new people who want to get involved what can we do?
Hell if I lived in the DC area I would Def investigate some leads

youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4

infowars seems unusually cautious about this topic

was someone from the show threatened? felt like I was watching TYT, holy shit.

>you
I mean *you, guys* - plural
not you personally, leafbro

Any updates about the NYPD Chief? Or did James shut him up? Please tell me they made a copy of this before the FBI stepped up so these demons will be exposed.

>lolita express was real but this is a crock of shit

Yea mate there have been way more pedoring scandals then just the lolita express which is a tiny in comparison to Dutroux, Westpoint, Presidio, Franklin-DC (lmao dc already has a scandal you fucking faggot), Savile and many more.

There is a plethora of info on elite pedophile rings and you only thought of Epstein so therefore it's not that common and we should drop the investigation?

Guess what faggot, The CIA is already confirmed to have run a pedophile ring in the DC area. Proofs: >youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
>thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html

Like, if you are going to say something is fringe lunacy, then pedorings aren't one of those things because we already know that they exist and cater to the rich and powerful.

This is low quality shilling. Shills could be conjuring up disinfo and false leads to throw a wrench into the investigation machine but you faggots just blatantly deny it without research. Tell you're bosses that they need to up the ante because you amateurs aren't very good at your job.

Pic related is why Tony Podesta has the Dahmer statue in his room.

Are these two other day cares in washington DC all run by the same person?

yelp.com/biz/woodridge-day-care-washington?hrid=wDNIQxtbL55ZdV-O7tap5g&adjust_creative=yahoo&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=yahoo

yelp.com/biz/la-petite-academy-washington-2?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo

In Biblical scripture it is known as the first death, the only on that matters. People like these are everywhere and should avoided at all cost.

They are incapable of feeling any pain or remorse.

the guy who designed the streets in DC was named Pierre Charles L'enfant. He was a freemason.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Charles_L'Enfant

True enough. There was also that pedo ring in England, the children were very graphic in their descriptions and very sincere. Eventually they said it was all a lie, but they looked like they were forced into that statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5OFl3LKKds the related video

Okay... so why are you coming in here and saying that it's bullshit

I want to have hope in humanity, so I guess it is denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-n5_uny8Sk

They were gonna get Harold Wallaced. Staying weary while watching Infowars is best advised, IMO. After the David Duke interview and the analysis videos that followed, soon after, shows a shroud of doubt. They can't name the merchant, explicitly, but they do play it down, sometimes, whenever the merchants' mentioned.

Don't worry Kanye West knows and if he can resist the reprogramming will bust all of hollywood and the whole system wide open!!!

wrong vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI

This really makes me think that Miley Cyrus was a toy sexual since a baby, she looks mentally ill and do the tongue gesture like that baby in one of the Alefantis photo.

She promotes pedophilia (see the BB Talk videoclip) because she was trained that way since a baby. DISGUSTING.

Too bad the real Miley Cyrus is gone, and this replacement is destroying her image

If they got william wallaced then wouldn't it be even more obvious that its real?

They probably destroyed her 'self' and programmed another person inside of her

dear god

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrrVQCSe-c

it's old but maybe it'll lead to something

proof? certainly her head looked normal in one of those disney series (blame my nieces kek) or Hanna Montana, it was when she cut the hair that her chin looked so small, her upper head is big and the lower is small

Certainly there is something really WRONG with her. I know some artist needs to be BAD to catch attention but she really looks...disgusting.

ugh

Epstein must be in on this shit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

He's a convicted pedo dummy of course he was, (possible still is?)

I mean, they can't name the Coincollector, specifically. Even Alex Jones proclaimed himself to be Jewish to shut the guy up. If you name the Merchant live, then you'll die in a random scuba or dufflebag accident

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

Alex Jones has CIA ties. Infowars is disinformation.

>Though it is almost certainly a distraction
The earliest Spirit Cooking video is from 1997. What makes you say it's a distraction? Pizzagate could very well be linked to forms of Masonic rituals and sacrifices. Cannibalism, decapitation are all common signs.

I was aware of the symbolism in DC but not that it had been designed my L'enfant. Damn

I see, but still, I guess he's playing his cards not too soon but not too early either.

I haven't been following, but keep up the good work. put these pedo fucks in jail already. better yet, burn em.

So the NY Times, Washington Post, Fortune & Snopes have all named Pizzagate a hoax without debunking ANY evidence, simply taking the accused's word of "It's not true" while pushing the phrase "fake news". Are normal Americans waking up to this bullshit yet?

Can anyone post the Todd&Clare (Toddler) daycare picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOBm3Iu4zA8

They found a female body in a suit case wearing a Miley Cyrus hoodie. I was pretty spooped hearing this a few months ago. This new Cyrus is more than just Daddy Issues. She's practically another person. The guy details the event of the body being found fairly good

Snopes is using nyt as its primary evidence, look up mark Thompson and seville

whats going on here

archive.is/lepir

its about david seaman

It's been debunked by the New York Times:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

SAGE

nice meme

They asked the wrong question.

10/10 journalism

Lel, they can't comprehend the Trust Crisis. MSM can no longer be trusted, after the Presidential Election

>fake news

Yeah, let's get our news from Sup Forums! It sure must be more reliable than a prestigious journal like New York Times

>It's been confirmed by the (((New York Times))):

ftfy

Ask yourself this: why would the New York Times and Washington Post both write stories attempting to debunk a fucking Sup Forums meme, within a few days of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit all banning discussion of it? Seems like a pretty big and coordinated reaction for a meme about pizza

Occam's razor, until proven otherwise.
Their occultism could be just fancy. And certainly would be dismissed as such.
It also could be a front, just like pizzabars.
Or it is just another implication that they are crazy degenerates seeking thrill.

Anyway, it distracts anons from search of actual clues. (I remember a few threads, that almost utterly discussed occult stuff.) It should be kept in mind, but not spammed.

Do not reply to derailers

focus on the thread

>Ask yourself this: why would the New York Times and Washington Post both write stories attempting to debunk a fucking Sup Forums meme, within a few days of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit all banning discussion of it?
Because people are harassing the restaurant owner.
It's a good example how online memes / conspiracies / fake news circulating on FB can be dangerous.

>prestigious
>Jew York Times
thanks for that, (((friend)))

Sup Forums is absolutely more honest than mainstream media.
I don't get all my news from this site but I appreciate free markets of ideas

>Sup Forums is absolutely more honest than mainstream media.
Maybe more honest, OK
But not more informed, more objective, more professional
Honest is not all
Journalists exist for a reason

>Because people are harassing the restaurant owner.

thanks! I want an haitian pizza like one of Alefanti´s friends, his local is near a Haiti Fundation, who is not helping all those minors dissappearing/prostitution

PROTECT THE PEDOS

>msm is more objective
Yeah just like with the elections...

>Journalists exist for a reason

You´re right! like ALL media telling me all those huge african MEN are syrian refugee girls. IT MUST BE TRUE!

For those interested here is an interview with Nancy Schaefer, a Georgian Senator . She talks about CPS ( Child Protective custody) kidnapping kids to get bonuses enacted by WJC in 97'. And CPS kids getting raped ad murdered.

Legal kidnapping.

youtu.be/_TcDTJlPWbE

You can't have online sleuths do journalists jobs
There's no proof of pizzagate it's just a string of coincidences
Show me hard evidence?

Multiple sources/research/different views of thousands of people vs a possibly corrupt shitty journalist? Are you a retard m8

>Hmm, really makes my neutrons emitting

>fake news
>unironicly spewing MSM manufactured buzzwords
>implying this is something someone who thinks for themselves and isn't an intellectual lemming does.

Kill Self Shill. If you're not a shill Get the fuck out of the way.
We got Pedos to catch.

You need to focus not on pizza only, in media too, IF YOU HURT MEDIA YOU WILL GAIN, make a hashtag like #mediasupportpaedophilia and SPAM THAT IMAGE

IF YOU MAKE NORMIES DISTRUST MEDIA YOU WILL WIN.

That's just not true and this past election cycle decimated every point you had for mainstream journalism.

If anything over the last couple of month the people realized media is a tool of control

OK I admit that's pretty bad if true.
I'll research it.

I'm not a shill I just assumed this is all BS and I trust New York Times more than fucking Sup Forums

But there is an infinitely small possibility it could be true. Everything is possible I guess

I guess skeptics like me were saying Saville was impossible, too

What do you think? Real or BS

Skeptics like you always say these pedo groups are fake, until it turns out they're not.
Stop being such a faggot. Either help anons here find out what's going on or fuck off.

Im not in meme-team
But very good point

>Nancy Schaefer
>Died by Murder-Suicide by her deranged husband

Why does that sound familiar? Does anyone have the pic version for link related?

wtfrly.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-curiously-removes-article-on-43-trillion-financial-fraud-lawsuit-after-executives-kids-murdered-in-new-york-nanny-case/

>Do not reply to derailers
>focus on the thread

This. The shills are at work again.

Anons, how was the British dating site Todd&Clare (read: toddler) connected to all this? Whats up with the anti wikileaks tweets on a dating site? What the hell is that picture of a beaten girl to the left?

Didn´t she have a sister? she would have noticed it. Any news on Miley parents?

I guess if she is a replacement she can´t imitate the hair of the original Miley.

Few years ago, i would be like you. And good thing too. Im terrified now.

Anyway, this whole mess called investigation for a reason.

You really should research this shit on your own. Usually the OP has a bunch of Links to everything we've got so far so people like you can get up to speed and whether you believe this is happening or not, you at least have all the facts.

However shilling is at an all time high recently and these threads get slid so fast they only even reach the bump limit when it gets slow(like right now).

Are u dumb?

>"The F.B.I. said it "does not confirm or deny the existence of investigations."
>does not confirm or deny
>does not deny

Doesn't seem like they're cautious. Just careful about what they call facts. Here I thought Alex Jones was controlled opposition. Not sure what to believe anymore.

>I'm new and want attention
>falling for 'fake news' meme
No one's going to give you an introduction to this. There are too many shills. If you don't and do not want to understand what makes these article weak, groundless & biased, The article was posted on the Opinions page. I don't think the CEO had anything to do with it.

>The article was posted on the Opinions page
Still, editors allowed it.
Is pedophilia-acceptance a controversy topic in US now?

thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-clinton-wikileaks-smear/
Todd&Clare is a fake dating site that was used to attempt character assassination on Assange.

But real talk since this shit kicked into high gear, I have never seen so many conspiracy nuts praying to God that they're wrong about this.

Desperate to believe that the world really isn't as bad as they think and this really is just an improbably large set of coincidences.
Unfortunately, for our sanity and for the soul of our society, we don't believe in coincidences. Especially when said "coincidences" are so numerous and so utterly devoid of any alternative explanation to all of this.

Slide

>Not a (((shill)))
>Can't use Google

>I trust New York Times more than fucking Sup Forums
Then you're a fucking idiot.

You should trust both Sup Forums and the New York Times equally, in that you shouldn't trust them and should do your own research. The main difference in regards to this particular investigation is one of those places has people discussing and sharing information and links and sources, and the other place is merely telling you what you should think.

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Start digging.

>Todd&Clare is a fake dating site that was used to attempt character assassination on Assange.

This is helpful, thanks

can any user get into this server? desu
maddierothschild.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/?C=M;O=A

Dont mind my seemingly harsh tone, i know that you were one of the first to bump the thread.
Im just defending my point and, in meantime, raising a question.

Since when does the NYT or Wash care about one pizza shop being hassled? They don't. They don't care about all the other stores getting hassled. So why do they care about this one particular one?

bump