Why are threads about ISIS's latest video deleted?

I didnt manage to watch it. what's it about?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ikpCwAoT
mega.nz/#!ikpCwAoT!_O5HUZP4_60SlwcqsO16N04_sI_EDf_6bGEpbDRHFSU
youtube.com/watch?v=92YHb0oFzlI
youtube.com/watch?v=e74nR9Q6atw
thesun.co.uk/news/2078148/isis-knife-attack-hamburg/
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1480245583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you think

Also interested in this. Have a bump.

ISIS teaches us how to tickle your friends
How to tickle your friends
How to make a cake
And how to jog a marathon

People here delete their own threads often for dramatic effect. It's a pretty common thing to make the world seem like one giant monster out to get you.

They're usually the people who start the new thread asking about the old one. Very good for attention seekers.

Those threads stayed up for hours.

>delete their own threads
thought you can't do that anymore

you cant delete your threads on Sup Forums anymore
only mods can do that

He makes a bomb ass baklava.

Basically
>Kill infidels, jihad durka durka leedle leedle lee

The problem is that the videos are deleted on Youtube. Does anyone have a live link?

How to kill people

They also sent a POW running with a bomb in a backpack

but is it like a bomb making tutorial?

>Implying it wasn't another muhammad of a different islamic sect.

There were instructions (very basic) on where to cut and stab a person, cooking lesson and some other basic blabber about how the west is responsible for everything.

o shit i'd love me some IS kebab

wait this is not kebab AT ALL

Hungry...

this is why you should never skip breakfast

I't 5:17 pm in my timezone and i work from home, it's raining and i'm really bored so i'll take the time, sirry for my grammar byw english is my second language so here i go.

The video opened up with an aparent jihadist talki g about the damage that was made to them and alerting those jihad in the uk france and EEUU to take arms agaisnt the ppl and how to do it.
The video had a really good quality video and great edition so it was not lile made in a cave or something like that, this ppl got the resourse to make this possible.
So in the beguining of the video there's a guy that is tie with handcuff next to a wall, in order to show you how to kill a person the most easy way, so they show you a couple of knives to do the job and the stab the guy im the meck and stomach getting their guts out, slicimg their troath and cutting his wrist so he can bleed out, afyer that they teach you how to asault ppl from behind or suprise them to attack and kill eother by stabing the kidnees or slicing the troath.
In the second part of the video they show you how to make a homemade bomb using everyday tools and then they show a guy running and the bomb spliting they guy in two parts something really disguating and hard to watch.
The video was uploaded and got around 44k views... somethin awful to watch two men die just to show you how they operate and it's plain and simple terror.

check this thread

thx, but only dead links. Anyone?

If they arrive we should bring them direct to the Bundestag.

How to make explosives with acetone and sulfuric acid

mega.nz/#!ikpCwAoT

Schlüssel, bitte.

Thanks caribbean bro

shit.. wrong link..

with key.

!_O5HUZP4_60SlwcqsO16N04_sI_EDf_6bGEpbDRHFSU

Works like a charm. Thanks german bro. We will fight them together, but is the latest ISIS released video in the pack? I do not find it.

scriptfag, modfag or hackerfag

You have the same id in this thread as that thread

you're a script kiddy

NOt in there. I didnt get a copy before it went down.

He's baking muffins for a bake sale for funding ISIS.

>POW
The same kind of sandnigger that would otherwise go to Europe or Murrica and rape pre-teen boys.
I laughed when I saw him running around like Wile E Coyote!

Because advertising videos made by this subhuman CIA filth is degenerate

Sage

the videos are down now
its over
we won

youtube.com/watch?v=92YHb0oFzlI

It was mostly a saftey video about running with a backpack on.
Pro tip, don't do it.

>That ID
How?

I just came to think of something. That image is so fucked of jpeg compression because it has been saved, reuploaded and saved again a thousand times. Classic images in the future of internet might be damaged over time by jpeg compression the same way real life artifacts have been damaged by corrosion.

Confirmed actual content of video, was fairly fucked up.

The funding was obviously pretty damn solid, they've managed to get some well trained media team on it. Slow mo action replays of the dude being split in two.

The guy with the backpack was (so they said) caught trying to plant a kurdish carbomb, they used the bomb made in that kitchen as demonstration, execution and warning all in one.

that holds true for Twitter, Facebook etc yeah

yet not Sup Forums - in the future Sup Forums will be a bastion of old content without compression! kek

>if they arrive

They are already there you fucking moron.

Merkel invited them.

what the hell is this? a cooking show? lol

that was the same bomb? Cool. i thought it was just some random propaghanda.. Pretty good bomb though famalam!

oh fuck me, they uploaded it again didn't they?

yes

Last month 15-year-old boy was executed by a Muslim in Hamburg, Germany exactly as propagated in the video.

thesun.co.uk/news/2078148/isis-knife-attack-hamburg/

bump

that's not jpeg compression doing that. If you post shit on facebook or twitter it recompresses the file to save space.

skip to 27:20

get rekt

>Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a knife attack on a young couple in Hamburg, which claimed the life of a teenager and left his girlfriend injured.
>The incident, which was not widely reported, happened late in the evening of October 16 when the victim, 16, and his girlfriend, 15, were sitting down beneath the Kennedy Bridge in the Germany port city. The suspect remains at large and his identity is unknown.

This is why I think the undercut is an awful hairstyle. The moment you move around or doing anything, your hair is going to get fucked up and look retarded. You have 2 options here:
1. use disgusting hair products meaning women can't run their fingers through your locks

2. Don't do anything requiring physical activity or anything manly.

They really did the *record scratch freeze frame* on that poor bastard in the end.

but there is a wealth of information available, not to mention that being already in the west you have educational tools available those sand niggers do not, like Chemistry courses

Every time it gets taken down, I re-upload it five times.

>POW
Implies war and army. He was terrorist planing to kill people using disguise and trickery.

What the fuck is going on? Why is Google allowing this shit to stay on youtube?

I've flagged the video and so have many others, it's clear at this point that they are intentionally letting it stay up. Has PC culture gotten to the point where it's now socially acceptable to support ISIS?

whats the name of this book, user?

Most importantly it calls french Muslims to execute lone wolf stabbing attacks. French anons, watch you back.

it was acceptable all along, because they're mudslimes

this is some fucked up show

didnt need the key .

ISIS have changed to "hearts and minds" campaign.

Bomb
Nice and hot

ISIS WEBMS:

with key.

!_O5HUZP4_60SlwcqsO16N04_sI_EDf_6bGEpbDRHFSU

ISIS COOKING CHALLENGE:
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1480245583

fresh liveleak link.. cause the youtube takedown meme is annoying.

and why not check out our range of sauces? the best barbecue sauce youll ever taste and the best gourmet seasonin youill ever staste

>Aceton Peroxide
this sandniggas are more likely to blow themself up

I imagine any number of three-letter agencies want it up for as long as possible. Means they can monitor for any activity from the uploader, ping IP, build a list of accounts that leave supportive comments, etc.

Spicy kebab

what the fuck

This is some efficent propaganda

>00447777
litterly OY VEY

Probably, but I doubt YouTube ask them before deleting videos of illegal content.

these ar esome really good asmr videos. i think i want to b a terrorist now

kekekek the second person is a poo in the loo .
kekekkekekekekkekekekek that accent. lol

The sick fucks are cooking with cum.

Youtube removes alt-right content yet ISIS posts a video of some guy's execution at 5:19. Absolutely disgusting, youtube YT.

HES IN THE FUCKING SUBURBS
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

SICK!

is downloading that shit illegal?

Holy fuck the guy in the back has a HUGE head

probably depends on your country but in freedom land I don't think it's illegal. It's only illegal if you spread it around or praise it, but simply downloading it isn't illegal

is this nasheed fucking french?
WHAT THE FUCK FROGS HAHAHAHAHAHA

That one works, they have alot of videos.
Thanks for posting, achmed.

For future reference, Kill only degenerates in the west and eventually we will leave your nations alone.
Why hasn't any terrorist organization bombed a gay parade yet?

Spot the Sup Forums

>Why hasn't any terrorist organization bombed a gay parade yet?
the guy in Florida wasnt far of your wishes senpai

>Why hasn't any terrorist organization bombed a gay parade yet?

1. id = hashfunction(threadid, ip)
2. render page snippet
3. screenshot
4. upload

That thread and id never existed.

Wow the terrorists have discovered the Anarchist's cookbook. I feel like it's 1995 and I'm on AOL all over again lel

>tfw i can understand common words in arabic and turkish by this video

I watched it for you guys.
These fucking scum are french muslims.
Our country is going to die.

A tutorial on how to kill people with knives :
>normal, sharp kitchen knives do the job well
>aim for soft spots such as the thigh and stomach, cut it so that the blood flows
>there are three areas you can cut if you aim for the arms : the wrist, inner elbow and armpit
>straight up stabbing the throat works as well

>attacking from behind : stab the kidney, stops them from screaming, then slit their throat slowly

Deception
>trick your target into looking somewhere else by pointing somewhere else or giving them something to read (like a restaurant card or something), then pull your weapon out and stab them in the stomach. Depending on what options are open, stab above their throat or thigh.

One last note: Always pray to Allah after removing a infidel to remind yourself of what you are fighting for.

Also, the best fucking part of the video was when some preacher talked about muslim women getting raped in prisons and how Mohammed declared war on someone because some muslim woman got kidnapped or some shit. YOU'RE THE ONES DOING THE FUCKING RAPING

WOW so progressive!!!

CORR FUCKEN BLIMEY WHERES THE BLOODY VIDEOH mate