This is the final redpill, the redpill that even Sup Forums couldn't take

This is the final redpill, the redpill that even Sup Forums couldn't take.
I think we should accept our inferiority.

Its always "happening" with you pol faggots. What day is it not "happening". A dog could farts and it would make you idiots think its a world emergency. You are all so fucking ignorant and easily controlled. You are useful idiots at best.

Its always "happening" with you pol faggots. What day is it not "happening". A dog could farts and it would make you idiots think its a world emergency. You are all so fucking ignorant and easily controlled. You are useful idiots at best.

>Its always "happening" with you pol faggots. What day is it not "happening". A dog could farts and it would make you idiots think its a world emergency. You are all so fucking ignorant and easily controlled. You are useful idiots at best.

Piss off Mudslime.

You subhumans deserve extinction.

>Muslim women
>highly educated
lel

>someone took time out of their day to create and demonstrably false infographic.

Even if this is ironic shitposting, thats sad.

Neck yourself baguette faggot

I know this is bait but i respect the hustle. Here's a reply

Your lack of arguments and frustration just further proves my point. The day of rope is coming crackers

Pretend these things negative in the west aren't prevalent throughout Islamic societies. Suck a dick you gay bashing homo.

>French flag

Wow what a fucking surprise

Mudslime culture destroys any other culture it comes in contact with if that culture allows the mudslimes to overpower them.
Wherever mudslimes exist, there is strife. You barbaric subhumans deserve extinction.
Submitting to islam means the destruction of your own people and culture. Islam is to be opposed at any cost.

Remove Kebab.

What could the maker of this monstrosity possibly have to gain from it?

Morally, op is right. Islam has the foundation to be the way society should be. Too bad the current culture is largely reliant on very authoritarian big government to remain anything close to stable and the people are 99% brown sub-90 IQ fuckwads.

Just coverted, gotta love the redpill lifestyle, i just live for these fucking redpills dude, redpill my fuckin grave dude, im fuckin REDPILLED

>Baguette faggot
Holy kek upon you

Fuck! tripfags everywhere!
ITS HAPPENING!!!!!1!!

then fuck off out of france and live out your days in the muslim lands

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before[a] me."

Exodus 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

>not worshipping our true god.

Then go back to your mudhuts and stop leaching off real countries. If mudslime culture was superior then it would have invented a single thing of significance, made a single beautiful piece of art, or managed to leave the stone age, but it isn't and hasn't. The only thing you all are capable of is invading decent places, raping, pillaging and sucking the teet of liberal welfare states.

Holy shit op, you literally just managed to cherry-pick off of a maple tree. Didn't think it was possible.

Why do muslim women love Black men so much?

That is some serious cherry picking.

>france

In case you didn't notice, fag, this board is politically INcorrect.

Pay your debts first you lazy fuck and then come talking

Sup Forums will NEVER swallow this redpill. Sorry OP but most users here are degenerate trailer trash skinhead whites on meth, they have no morals or self respect and married used up whore degenerates while Mamoud enjoys his beautiful virgin bride and lives a moral life focused on family and religion.

Why are you so cucked ahmed? Go pick up your whore sister she is in Tyrone's house getting gangbanged by his homies while you shitpost and shill on an anime imageboard. Kek

Is this why you Ahmed's are so angry all the time?

Hello ahmed raped any goats or 10 year old boys lately?

(You)

>le Ahmed meme
I'm whiter than you lazy greek

Yeah. Both of those happened.

Also they killed so many jews

Bump