The princess of Sup Forums finds out she's a degenerate slime subhuman

The princess of Sup Forums finds out she's a degenerate slime subhuman.

KEK

youtu.be/iGJkf4BLxTw?t=201

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot your leaf proxy.

>Implying double sevens on an OP is ever wrong

Residual Visigoth genes from Goths who stayed in Gothiga, Sweden.

Lauren's gene line is pure, none of her female ancestors slept with Spanish tradesmen.

Christ I would destroy her pussy.

who cares about this cheap whore
fuck off

Who the fuck is that and why should anyone care?

I want to plant my seed inside Lauren and raise a family with her.

mad cuckolds, yes she mentions your kind in that video too.
Probably why you're mad that she mocked cucks.

Me too. I'd take sloppy 5ths to get a crack at it.

she has a really deep voice

She's a typical jew from Gemanics lands. Just like this guy.
t. Germanic

Fuck off kike.
It is all european, and thats more than youll ever be.

Still would gangbang her with my two dads

Christ she's stupid.

Are the Visigoths what is considered 'Spanish' here? Or would it be Pre-Roman/Roman era Iberians?

explain burger.

>literally nothing

they toke the BIC brev

You're right, that was a very kikey thing of me to do.
To imply spanish isn't white or a modest race.
Just getting in some views for her, that was really my goal here.

>Trace Regions
>Asia South:

yes. it's horrible.

She looks almost exactly like my ex, just a bit better looking.

Can't unsee it when looking at her.

Are Irish actually Spanish down the line?
Asking for a friend

sephardic spaniard jew confirmed

Sup Forums was right once again

Horribly sexy.

That spic has to go back

Hehe one never expects the spanish inquisition.

Ancestor got conquistadored papo.

>t Cuban

Must be why she is thicc

Shame about that annoying voice tho.

>People don't like her voice
What the fuck?
Are you the same people who complain about big asses while fapping to taylor swift?
You like fucking skeletons?

>spit tube
She's been sucking on too many Spanish cocks.

>she's only 20 years old
Looks 30

oh ok, carry on.
I went to a libcuck college where a jew professor made us read a bunch of shit by jews and nigs, one of the things was a nig telling us that "whites dont exist as a races" because "whites are already a mixed race" because "they are mixed with brittons germans french" and so on.. basically because whites are mixed with other whites from an area the size of texas, we should be ashamed and throw it all away..
also he said "and over time more and more races will fall into the white category just like italians and jews did"

I legitimately thought you were a jew.

>Visigoths

Visigoths are post roman, they arrive to the peninsula defeated other tribes who were invading here and mixed with the roman iberians.

aw fug

imagine what would happen if all those nazis found out they're mutts xD

>Hehe one never expects the spanish inquisition.

Fucking kek

>princess of Sup Forums
i don't even know who this bitch is. stop shilling your shitty autistic YTbers

Fuck you, don't insult our queen

no, Irish are celtic

Hi Lauren, stop shilling your videos on Sup Forums, you forgot to remove the Sup Forums tabs from your computer in the video

I like her voice.

>brown haired, brown eyed jew
>I'M NOT SCANDINAVIAN, THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!

I want to facefuck her so bad

Terrible dye job and all

>actually believing these tests
>actually giving your dna over to jews to experiment on

>confused that she's not Scandinavian

having to bleach your hair to get it that color didn't tip you off???

lol

>jews are smart
Just off your self you country bumpkin bogan.
Offspring of rape babies.

DELET THIS NOW!

>Brown eyes
>Bleached hair

That sounds "scandinavian" by US standards at least, isn't she canadian though?

Wow. She stated tslming and Inws more tha. The e 4loocos inalwready Heve. Im going to go tonuelemeve t now a d nu y some more. She is thsy st u pid..

this bitch knows exactly what she's doing with that barely-any-cleavage top, those small bounces on the comfy bed and that skirt riding up showing her thighs.

M U H D I C K
U
H
D
I
C
K

>Visigoths

Literally the niggers of Germanic tribes. If you aren't Saxon you should be embarrassed

she's hot, goddamn

you're all fucking gay lmao I can already imagine the neckbeards here wishing they had even slightly someone like her

depends where in america you look.

ahahaha

nice try

> over 99% western european
> less than 1% pacific islander

how

how the fuck did one drop of pacific islander sperm enter that fucking lineage

WAIT A SEC

WHO IS CAMERA

BEANED

Her indian boyfriend

>mfw you imply that her white heritage is degenerate
Gas yourself.

all the pacific islands were colonized by whites and intermarriage was a frequent occurrence

beyond that we have 1,225,195 of them in America, mostly from Hawaii

>brown eyes
>dark hair
Why is she so surprised?

s-sorry

Is being heavily mixed considered a good thing in America?

ever since the 1960s, yes. communist subversion fucked us good.

that's being said, most all white Americans aren't heavily mixed in spite of our present cultural deficiencies

>Southern European/Northern African DNA
>Not the true Masterrace

When will Sup Forums take the biggest red pill of them all?

When will Sup Forums realize that Northern Euroniggers are literal nigger tier

Northern Europe = WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ GREEKZ
Niggers = WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ, WE WUZ MOORZ

farming is much easier in Egypt or China than in Sweden

agricultural technology simply hadn't progressed far enough to allow northern europeans to progress very far, but when it did they blew away all their competitors.

Great Britain far outpaces any southern Euro country in every category, as an example

Sending your DNA to some private company is fucking retarded.

>IT WUZ MUH ENVIRONMENTZ
>IT WUZN'T OUWA FAWLT
>NO MISTA, IT WUZ OUR SURROUNDINGZ DAT FUGGED UZ UP

LITERAL Nigger tier arguments.

Northern Euroniggers did nothing but ride the coattails of the Southern European/Northern African technological advancements.

While Egyptians/Romans/Greeks were laying the ground work in maths, physics and science, Odin was busy fucking his sister in some mudhut in Sweden.

Stay mad nigger

Eh sticking my dick in her would not decrease her low value.

>t. Muh diqq

Why this bitch got so much bass in her voice?

It doesn't matter if niggers use the same arguments. It's true in the case of northern Europeans and wrong in the case of niggers. That's how logical analysis works

any private company could collect your DNA if they were out to get you, buddy.

No it's not.
>muh insurance!
Besides, skin color has been a very good indicator on a persons intent and capability.
If it's brown, flush it down.
If it's black, send it back.

Arabs are not what the used to be, they are inbreeds retards thanks to islam.

Anyways look what egypt and persians are today and look Europe.

>finds out she ISN'T as Scandinavian (subhuman) as she had originally thought

>"The princess of Sup Forums finds out she's a degenerate slime subhuman."

??????

Scandinavian is literally & objectively the worst ethnic on Earth. I hope and pray that the Muslims from Swedistan will exterminate Norway & Denmark too.

Tfw born and raised in northwestern european Island

excluding china, those cultures were white during their golden ages and are currently 3rd world shit holes because nigger raiders raped out the bloodlines for 1000s of years

I wonder if more hispanic people will start talking about lauren southern now that she's been outed as one of them.
Some mexican poster "ONE OF US".
kek

It's not true at all, it's a false analysis because the British Empire is an extremely modern civilization compared to the Romans and most of the prime Southern European/Northern African civilizations.

It's a complete false equivalence, the British Empire was one of the most ethnically diverse civilizations due to how modern it was and how a lot easier it was to travel the world.

The best way to analyze which races were the best is to look at the earliest civilizations known the man and it's no question, Southern Europeans/Northern Africans/Asians (Mediterraneans/Chinese to put it more plainly) dominated.

Northern Europeans were literally nothing, they invented nothing and did nothing. Nothing by themselves anyway, not until they were shown the ropes by superior races.

>Ireland

Literally more Nigger-tier than actual black people

>It's not true at all, it's a false analysis because the British Empire is an extremely modern civilization

You're missing the point. Modern day Britain and all modern day southern European countries are equally modernized and civilized yet Great Britain outperforms them all. The same could be said for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, etc.

>white

Technically they still are. Northern Africans/Middle Eastern are all classified as white in Britain AND America.

>3rd world shit holes because nigger raiders raped out the bloodlines for 1000s of years

I don't know where you heard that meme but Egypts DNA for example is said to be near identical to what it was in the Ancient times. Same with most of North African.

The "Black mixed with them" is a kike meme made by the Jews to force the "Black people wuz egyptianz" meme.

I saw a dream in which I dated a blonde girl who was actually a brunette and was wearing contacts, then in the end I cucked her with Lauren Southern. What did my brain mean by this?

> Modern day Britain and all modern day southern European countries are equally modernized and civilized yet Great Britain outperforms them all

But that's just not comparable. Take America, the greatest Country in the world (going by pure factual data), it's 60% white.

The countries/socities have mixed so much that the "Northern Europeans" of today are nothing like the Northern Europeans of the Ancient era when their DNA was more pure.

The best way to measure the superiority of races it to trace back to their earliest form and there simply is no denying the Mediterranean/Asian dominance compared to Northern Euroniggers

Used as fuck

Nice drawings. Last I checked McGregor was the Ufc's biggest draw.

rude as fuck.
Apologize NOW!

America is 73% white, 60% not counting Iberians.

Last I checked, McGregor tapped out to a retarded spic and his Daddy Dana refused to let McGregor off his leash to fight Floyd in a boxing match

>freaking out over being Spanish

Depends which spanish...inb4 moorish

Holy shit, stop with your divide and conquer bullshit you fucking kike.

i-is that lauren without died hair?

>I'm rockhard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

>White People = Literally includes European/Middle Eastern/Northern African
>Still only 60%

Just become a caliphate already

high testosterone would explain why she doesn't think like the average woman.

This why I would never married an American blonde first they're mostly used as fuck (Like Lauren) coz their looks for some reason are the most popular specially among shitkins 2nd all girls decided to fucking bleach their hair this way and in some cases is not possible to tell if they're original until you see her naked. What a mess

You guys should really read about European genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png

The ancient kingdoms were ruled by whites. Also When its cold, it is better to have a house of wood, since it is easier to heat.

>Upon defeating Eddie Alvarez for the UFC Lightweight Championship, at UFC 205, McGregor became the first fighter in UFC's history to hold titles in two divisions simultaneously.[7]

You're a mong