I just kicked black people out of my hotel at 2 am with help from the Police...

I just kicked black people out of my hotel at 2 am with help from the Police, then I charged their credit card 2x what their room cost for smoking in their room.

throw me some (You)'s before the mods delete this thread

Good job. Show those niggers who's boss!

Here you go,you earned it.

here you go friend, keep fighting the good fight

Keep fighting the good fight.

> things that never happened

Good work user

>before the mods delete this thread

kek

mods are dead

good job

Noooo Sup Forums is anti racist pelase delete this post everyone is equal we are not racist.

t: /r/the_dolan

Bumping for the green text.

Common user. I need a good night story.

What happened?

you got lucky they even had credit cards

That's my average weekend.

t. downtown Copenhagen hotel receptionist

nice job user!

This. Did you at least warn them before you called the police?

Good job. Even if they legitimately dindu nuffin a white man should still preventatively kick them out on the curb

>going to America on exchange
>spend the first night at a hotel in Spokane, WA
>wake up in the middle of the night to the voice of a nigger trying to break into the room next door
>"LEMME IN MAN I FORGOT MA PHONE IN DERE MAN"
>hear the neighboring resident yell back at him threatening to call the cops
>heatenings.jpg for half an hour until the nigger gives up and leaves

if i was going to make up a story it would be better than a routine hotel eviction Hans

Niggers respond to warnings with only violence.

>before the mods delete this thread
mods wont do shit

We've been abandoned.

Nice one mate.

Hotels in the US are kinda hard to book a room for desu, they never trust me.

just to explain, the person in the next room was selling drugs, the african american gentleman had visited to purchase some drugs but after leaving realized he had not received the specified quantity and went back to attempt to retrieve it

Why?

You should not have charged them twice. Enjoy your lawsuit because of credit card fraud.

I can confirm as a former assistant manager at a Hilton this is routine. The double charge for smoking is a bit extreme however... depending on the damage of course.

May well be. During my stay I heard a lot of nasty shit being said about Spokane and my roommate's dad insisted on driving me there and back when I had to fly back home for Christmas, so I wouldn't have to stay in the city.

i suck at green text but i'll give you a shitty summary

a bunch of blacks aged 18-23 kept coming into the lobby and taking elevator to the second floor around 1230 am. THey are all being loud as shit. I let it slide because they always are. Then I have a guest call the desk and say "hey man they are stomping above me" and I go do a perimeter check. There was a lot of noise coming from a room, i knocked on the door and they peaked out the window and were all like "shit shit be quiet" they cracked the door and were like "yes?"

I said, "look guys you can't be partying and noisy at this hotel, only 2 people are allowed in this room so I'm gonna walk away and the next time you hear from me the cops will be on their way because I'll be kicking you out."

just a stern warning.

then at 2 am I hear screaming and fighting in the parking lot outside the building where they are, I call 911 and said, "hi this is bla bla bla at x hotel I am evicting a guest they are fighting in the parking lot right now." then I call their room and say "you have to leave now, cops are on the way" the girl actually says "ok" and when the cops came I gave them a key to the room and let them go up and check it out

lots of plastic cups with liquor, cigarette butts all over place but guests are already gone

so after I thank the cops I go up to room and take pictures with my phone, lock it out, go back to the desk and charge 250 dollars to the credit card we have on file

when they checked in they signed and initialed agreeing to this

see not that great of a story, sorry user but I thought Sup Forums would be proud

Well done lad.

the HIlton is a nice hotel, I work in a shitty one that people find when they sort hotels by lowest price.

Can this be a thread about niggers being put in their place?

(you) well deserved.

sooo sounds like you didnt even do anything racist and were just doing your job.

were never gonna start the race war that way cmon

Good job, whitey.

Should've lynched them, though.