The great meme war of 2016

Brothers, I have poured my heart and soul in to it. We helped Trump win. But the amount of red pills I have taken have left me horribly depressed.

Why is this reality so beautiful yet so sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2015/03/30/apple-overseas-hires/amp/?client=safari
google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/johnkang/2016/11/16/no-trumps-china-tariff-wouldnt-force-apple-to-make-iphones-in-the-u-s/?client=safari
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/sanders-trump-defense-contracts-leverage-carrier-jobs-230832418--finance.html?client=safari
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/18/trumps-claim-taking-credit-for-ford-keeping-the-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky/?0p19G=e?client=safari
archive.is/LRe05
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because our work is about to become undone by the shills

checked

oh

You, Moloch, are a liar and a deceiver. Release poor user from your grip. KEK WILLS IT!

We must take Europe.

>dem quints

Good morning

*quads, still

To me its because we have no focus and are in a holding pattern. Personally we should secure our own board and that of others, no shit posting on other boards unless a threat is seen. Currently another site is working to infiltrate Sup Forums, /his/ and Sup Forums and seize the reins from us turning us into leftist.

They have a general called leftypol, the proof of this has been posted there already. I say we have a good old fashioned crusade to keep us ready and strong. While doing this we must pay attention to the world events and help push for what we have fought for, we will not give up this easily.

Because you haven't killed your heart and asked Jesus to fill it with the Holy Ghost.

That's where peace lies.

I will pray more.

Go outside or something jesus F*CKING christ

Because it's surprising that Trump is far more corrupt than Shillary ever could have dreamed of

My job means I'm on top of skyscrapers on a daily basis making the central air conditioning systems work. What the fuck do you do?

Fuck off, CTR.

Trump is already creating jobs.

KeK, for more niggers overseas I guarantee it. You'll see how it starts.

>apple
>lincoln
>carrier

Hang yourself, faggot.

KEK WILLS IT

Falling for populist lies is bluepill as fuck.

Supporting Trump was just a meme that refugees from reddit and other newfags started taking seriously.

More lies and slander. Stand down.

LOL nice try Burgermeister also, you mean Sanders? ALSO ALSO, looks like it's the usual party strategy of straight up lies, massive denial, and fabrications.

google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2015/03/30/apple-overseas-hires/amp/?client=safari

google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/johnkang/2016/11/16/no-trumps-china-tariff-wouldnt-force-apple-to-make-iphones-in-the-u-s/?client=safari

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/sanders-trump-defense-contracts-leverage-carrier-jobs-230832418--finance.html?client=safari

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/18/trumps-claim-taking-credit-for-ford-keeping-the-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky/?0p19G=e?client=safari

You know it's true, you just can't stop shitposting due to your Aussie genetics.

Keep clutching at straws cuck. Your world will burn.

Not before the coal burns yours ;)

It's mostly the swaying of the trees in a gentle breeze. I would say that you are a functional retard if it took you until this last year to sort that out.

Aww I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings with factual information instead of Drumpf disinfo?

Checked, now check this.
archive.is/LRe05

Get ready for the (((recount)))

Your world will indeed burn. I have seen it.

Nothing left in that repertoire eh Ausfag? I'll be over here in reality while you continue to suck nigger dick.

Right, don't forget how Drumpf offshored his manufacturing to Chinkland

The shills will be drawn and quartered. The cucks will be burned. Their wives sons will be beheaded. Kekites will take the world.

The recount will fail. Le Pen will win. Hofer will win. The left will burn and die.

nobody here is your brother you simple cunt stop being a lil bitch

You might be right, you know since you guys are losing 50,000 jobs after you've drained the world dry mining the fuck out of it

Fuck off back to Melbourne you fucking faggot.

same
i just want a white ethnostate senpai

Because your ideology devalues yourself and humanity. It is ultra-capitalism, not just in economics but socially and culturally (social Darwinism and cultural capitalism.) Who you are as a person has been commodified by late capitalism, and you buy into the system. Your virtues are based on what brand you are, your consumer identity (Trump, the white race, a Sup Forums user etc.) Poltards call SJW's antics "cultural Marxism" but it is actually cultural capitalism, which creates class divisions to exploit. Rich vs. poor, white vs. black, republican vs. democrat, it's all the same thing.

If you want true freedom you need to reject consumer culture (you don't, even though you think you do) and capitalist ideology. This will probably not happen: instead you will grow ever more hateful, your beliefs ever more entrenched, until you snap in some way. Hatred demands resolution in blood.

He is much more a real estate / tv personality guy. He did not have much manufacturing to offshore.

niglet please melbourne is faggot central ur kinda people by the sounds of it coming online to cry about feeling sad because u posted some memes ffs.

FROG TRUMP HERE WITH FROG STEAKS

TASTES JUST LIKE COW STEAKS BUT ITS FROG STEAKS

He made clothing which was sold in stores which was made in China. Didn't matter if it wasn't that much, it was still 100% hypocrisy

It's not. Watch (((them))) closely. Move quickly. Strike first.

Oh shit satans trips of truth
Were fucked

Not yet, not yet. There is still hope. We won the meme war, remember?

because you don't drink beer

Because the excitement is over, and now that the dust has settled it's pretty clear that Trump is just a moderate civic nationalist neocon who really isn't going to be much different than any other Bush or Clinton. The wall might be ok, if it ever gets built. Other than that, expect business as usual for the next 4-8 years. Trump is the working class white Obama in the sense that many of his supporters expect this incredible hope and change which he mostly never promised in the first place and certainly isn't going to deliver.

After darkness comes the light! PRAISE KEK!

The war still goes on, brother.

(((They))) are about to make their move.

How odd, because it has had the opposite effect on me, especially after becoming Christian. It's like the truth has never been clearer, evil has never been more exposed and defined than it is now.
I've never felt better, and I can say this after years of being a depressed sack of shit. 2016 was a wild fucking ride and I look forward to everything escalating even further.

I remember in april when we cleared out several threads. Using gas a few surviving posters came out. Avarage tumblrites nothing special only with so many surrenders we couldnt feed them all.
That phonecall i then got made us so happy. Uberhauptsturmfuhrerfrog pepe promoted my battillion to einzatsgruppe 88 giving us green light to round up and remove any(((one)))

Never forget those who ventured into the cold dark, and never returned.

I will ride with you until we meet the bitter end.

PRAISE KEK!

Assuming that nobody is bothering you; listen to music, an ebook, a podcast while you work.

And maybe pick up a new hobby. I recommend stargazing or something technical.