Why the fuck would any American wave that shitty confederate flag...

Why the fuck would any American wave that shitty confederate flag, Don't they know that waving that piece of shit is like disrespecting every veteran that has ever fight for their country? Are they always so retarded?

Same reason each state waves their flag or your Quebecfags wave theirs idiot.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

How so?

It has come to represent southern culture, not the confederacy or Civil War.

Only to people who deserve to be shot.

Tbh the confederate flag makes a pretty great war banner.

Can we have both flags?

I'm not OP
OP is probly a negro

STATES RIGHTS MOTHAFUCKA

Because it is the flag of the Dixie nation, fucknuckle. It's like flying the Abo flag in Australia, or the Quebecois flag in Canada.

That makes sense
Cuz The southern men fought the Yanks (Now the Americans) and won
Waving the confederate flags is like saying you hate the United States of America and the Yanks. I've seen a lot of idiots waving that shitty flag along with the United States flag like it doesn't make any sense cuz they fucking lose the war

Fuck off Leaf Faggot, go back to sucking CTR's cock.

Plenty of veterans seem to wave it.

Not negro, I'm not saying is racist. It's just stupid to see people waving that flag and yet they call themselves "proud Americans"

Being a veteran doesn't mean you can't be retarded, How can they feel "Proud American" if they hate the union so much to wave that shitty flag

Because Lincoln was a federalist dictator who thought black people were lesser than whites and wanted them shipped back to africa or lumped in their own territory. The Northern war of aggression was not a war against slavery, it was a war to enslave free people and establish federal dominance.

Everything everyone hates about the US stems from the Confederacy being crushed. Slaves would have been freed shortly after if the South would have won, General Lee himself opposed slavery but understood the federal government to be a greater evil.

The United States died with the Confederacy and the Evil Empire began.

A fucking leaf.

Yanks are only one type of American.

This. It's more of a modern southern culture symbol than anything.

t. floridafag

Thank god I live in based Tennessee where I can shoot faggots like you

If only he actually sent them back to Africa. You have to admit though, slavery really was one of the biggest mistakes in history.

Funny. Many military units loved the rebel flag, and flew it as their own until they were forced to stop doing it in the past couple of decades.

Waving it honors their ancestors who fought and died in th--

>A FUCKING LEAF
Nevermind, just sage and report.

Absolutely.