Why do canadians fight for legal weed if illegal weed is cheaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/legal-weed-surprisingly-strong-dirty-tests-find-n327811
straight.com/news/696281/nearly-75000-canadians-were-busted-marijuana-offences-2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they're not poor unlike your shitty country and want the best

They dont want to be thrown in prison for a harmless substance. fuckin spic

>best

Who said the marijuana sold by George Soros is better than the one sold by some unknown pothead?

It's the same shit.

But in Canada you can literally smoke pot on front of the police.

Most people supporting legal weed don't smoke weed but are tired of throwing money down an endless pit trying to stop DUDE WEED LMAO.

Weed smokers hate dealing with drug dealers.

Pot carries a big stigma, can get you thrown in prison (rare), and creates a real risk to future employment, ability to enter other countries, etc. Making it legal would lessen this People DO get arrested for using weed, quite a good number a year, although the risk of any individual getting arrested for weed is low. Yeah, weed being illegal might mean it's marginally cheaper, at the cost of being discovered as a weed smoker closing a ton of doors in life.

You can be more sure of the safety, potency, etc. of legal weed compared to illegal weed. You know what you're getting.

A lot of people are so caught up with DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO they haven't thought this through and would vote it down if they did. Some weed dealers are actually trying to vote down legalisation.

The only people who care how expensive weed is are degenerate addicts. The regular guy who will buy at most a gram once a week couldn't give more of a shit that it costs a bit more when you have clean, regulated weed and don't have to deal with scummy dealers.

Like there's something intangiable to being a weed smoker and not having to feel your heart palpitate every time a cop rolls by even if you know it's not fully rational. There's something intangiable to being able to smoke in the smoking pit instead of far away from where you live so your landlord won't find out and use it as a basis to evict you, given using marijuana is illegal.

Yeah, you can smoke weed in Canada and you'll probably never get arrested. But using something illegal still doesn't come without consequences even if you're unlikely to be thrown in jail. All the money being paid will be going into the public purse, and long term a legal system is more efficient overall.

>You can be more sure of the safety, potency, etc. of legal weed compared to illegal weed. You know what you're getting.
>Now that is Kosher Certified© you can smoke without worrying about the origin
>Approved by Health Canada.

>Because global mega corp inc. is going to produce better weed.

>degenerate addicts
>not the degenerate that smoke once a week

user, this is not reddit. We consider the occasional weed LMAO !! GOOD STUFF a degenerate.

We have a big market for wine from independent wineries and many independent wineries.

We have a big market for craft beer and many independent brewers.

I don't see how there isn't going to be a market for high quality weed grown by independent growers.

cause we arent spic criminals

because if you smoke all your enemies weed, they win, stupid

Legal is significantly cheaper in Colorado.

In california and Colorado the weed™ sold at legalized shops have been shown to have suffered more mutation resulting in higher THC

nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/legal-weed-surprisingly-strong-dirty-tests-find-n327811

people who drink wine are way less degenerate than weed retards.

>nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/legal-weed-surprisingly-strong-dirty-tests-find-n327811

>What LaFrate didn't see, however, also astonished him. The 600-plus weed samples generally carried little or no cannabidiol, or CBD — the compound that makes medical marijuana "medical."

Dispensary weed in Canada is already cheaper than street weed. Once it's produced on an even larger scale, it'll get even cheaper

Haven't heard about any problems with people smoking weed and beating their kids and fucking their daughters so that's just like, your opinion, man.

Moral values based on liberty.

>Haven't heard about any problems with people smoking weed and beating their kids

Kids? which kids? potheads are the masters of abortion or simply too stoned to have sex and make a baby.

who actually cares what canada does at this point
time and time again they have proven themselves to be a complete embarrassment throughout the past few years since electing truecuck and its posters for ruining everyones day on Sup Forums for all fucking eternity

>The 600-plus weed samples generally carried little or no cannabidiol, or CBD — the compound that makes medical marijuana "medical."

This is an absolutely retarded statement. What Cancer Patients use is high THC marijuana because it makes them hungry enough to get down food when on chemotherapy and makes them happy despite being on chemotherapy. CBD would not be effective.

This article is actually so full of misinformation it's hilarious. It's targeted at people that know nothing about it.

--

>found some contained solvents like butane

Hurr durr weed concentrates widely referred to as "Butane hash oil" contain butane. Holy shit what a shock. Butane Hash Oil contains Butane.

>Concentrates being pure THC

That's the point.

>It's disturbing to me because there are people out there who think they're giving their kids Charlotte's Web. And you could be giving them no CBD

That's not disturbing, that's just retards buying any product in a marijuana dispensary and assuming it's just fine for medical use. There are TINCTURES high in CBD good for using with kids. Nobody is going to give those concentrates to their kids because the way you usually consume them is heating a nail until it's red hot and vaporizing the concentrate and inhaling. That is one unique way to give kids their medicine.

> Really, there is very little difference between recreational and medical in terms of the THC-to-CBD ratio, at least at the aggregate level,

Maybe that's because people that aren't medical patients are buying "medical weed" and because not every medical product is high CBD.

>Some green buds he viewed were covered in funghi — and he estimated that several marijuana flowers were "crawling" with up to 1 million fungal spores.

This is why people want regulation.

---

I'm not surprised to see Japan reposting it because there aren't many countries more scared of weed than Japan.

---

Potheads have Drunkards beat when it comes to sexual function.

>Once it's produced on an even larger scale, it'll get even cheaper

Not when the Liberals get through with it.

>CBD
Is removed through engineering.
THC is elevated through engineering as well

>regulation
But I thought you trusted the companies and the "independent organic farmers" who sell your weed to your regulated coffee shops?

Do you want a "low level chemical traces" or "best organic practices for weed" law now? This is hilarious.

Also replied to that horseshit here
It's not that after weed got into stores the jewish owner of the pot stores mutated the weed into super THC weed that would get everybody so stoned they would die.

Stoners have been working on increasing THC concentration through cross breeding for decades. Just selecting for better traits, evolution, "mutation" is a technically correct but retarded way to put it. There are no GMOs involved because weed growers are MASSIVE hippies and nobody with the resources to do something like that is touching weed with a 20 foot pole.

The strongest weed isn't nessecarily at legal stores. The article is making it sound like the legal stores are much stronger than street weed. While the worst street weed tends to be worse than the worse store weed, and bad street weed tends to be more common, often you can only get the best of the best shit on the black market. It's not like weed being in the store imbues it with some special quality, often the people supplying the black market and the stores are the SAME PEOPLE.

>The strongest weed isn't nessecarily at legal stores
>M-My safe merchants don't sell me bad stuff! They protect me from harm!

These canadians are way too fucked up. Literally the sweden of america.

Look there area lot of people that do true organic farmers in BC, but I don't. I believe they're a bunch of crazed fucking hippies that are too unreliable to be considered reliable when it comes to safety. I also believe that they are often hypocrites that will dump a bunch of strange looking chemicals over their weed when nobody is looking. Also a lot of people growing weed aren't in it for the "passion".

As much as Sup Forums hates anything related to the government doing things, yes, I would actually like a law where random inspections were taken to make sure that marijuana farmers weren't dumping dangerous chemicals on the weed or something.

When you say "CBD is removed through engineering", realise the "Charlottes web" strain they talk so lovingly about was one of the most highly "engineered" pot strains ever. They selectively bred a strain through a ton of generations to remove all THC and increase CBD levels as much as possible.

It's not nessecarily a bad thing, more potent weed means a higher ratio of active chemicals vs tar and carcinogens.

dude legal weed in canada is cheaper than street weed in USA... it's $10/gram of KANADIAN KUSH

trust me you guys havent been high til you tried it

>I would actually like a law where random inspections were taken to make sure that marijuana farmers weren't dumping dangerous chemicals on the weed or something.

You literally behave like jews, You change yourself into a puppet while thinking you are "illuminated".

Look the strongest shit my weed store had when I visited them last time was 25% THC. That just isn't the strongest shit that's out there, the highest potency stuff that's not impossible to find is about 30%ish, they just didn't have 30% in stock, sometimes other stores do, sometimes just the black market has it. A seller that sells to legal stores might not want to sell from the black market, grey market dispensaries might not want to take from the black market, so there is this seperation of supply chains that can end up with the black market having more potent weed available than more legitimate channels.

Here in Canada I signed onto the MMPR, the legal medical marijuana source, which should according to Japans theroy should have the dankest budz. Not true, the first supplier I signed on with peace naturals had potencies ranging from 12-16% when they had ANYTHING in stock.

I don't know why Japan is having such a hard time conceiving that sometimes the black market has the strongest shit and believes it's proof that I'm blind to the jews.

Look guys I've started believing some pretty retarded shit because of you guys.

But you guys are not going to troll me into thinking that wanting health inspections means that I'm a tool of the jews.

You can do better than that.... take a look at Jamaica and see people that grow this with a passion, there's
>Weed beverages
>Weed toothpaste
>Weed clothing
>Weed massage cream
>Weed [insert product]

See that people trying to communicate, see them expressing themselves in any form, the behaviour and attitudes in general, you'll never take another drag for the rest of your life.
I understand the concept of shitposting, but making a meme of yourself isn't going to help at all.

Why don't you write shorter comments? reading your writing is painful.

The big problem with legal weed isn't SUPER POTENT HIGH THC ULTRA POISON WEED like japan says.

It's that one of the best places to grow a shitton of weed legally is an abandoned mine.

Which results in a lot of heavy metal content in the weed. The "Health Canada" weed had this problem.

It's not that I write long posts, it's that you condense so much bullshit into so few words.

I understand now
You are a weed merchant.

>J-just a poor and hard working merchant

>can get you thrown in prison (rare)

Ive been locked up 3 times cause of it, got 45 days every time and live in a major city Houston.

I've been in Toronto and Montreal. The degenerates literally smoke in broad day light and police walk and see it, do nothing.

Their argument "those fascists will put me in jail" is just hysterical hallucination.

>Complain about blacks
>Complain how stupid they are and niggerly miserable their behaviour is
>End up smoking weed
Please, take a look at a video from Jamaica, have a deeper look on a nation being fed this garbage and see what you are doing to yourself.

I get my weed from a Weed vending machine

We're talking about Canada here specifically? statscan reports 59k people in Canada got in trouble for marijuana use in 2013. About a sixth of Canadians say they used marijuana in the past year on surveys. Canada has a 35 million population. You do the math, most people that use it don't get in trouble for it.

straight.com/news/696281/nearly-75000-canadians-were-busted-marijuana-offences-2013

Bullshit got my license taken for a year every time too. They literally give you 30 days first offense here like half of US. Saw a guy get 7 days for a gun when I was in for a knife one time and I got 45 days which is standard if you're not a fish.

Got 45 days for smoking a bowl among 4 of us then driving. One time a friend left one gram sitting on my back seat and one time had a roach and got 45 days every time. I think I was suppose to only do 30 days but wouldn't take shit from the niggers in there so they moved me and made me stay longer.

I was talking about Toronto and Montreal you retard.

Weed makes sex way better retard.

becaused theyd rather fund their country than funding criminal niggers.

Also because they dont want to get arrested.

>Checkaut dat new strainnnnnnnn mayyyyyyyyne, WOW, totally bllllllleeeeewwwwwww me maind
Weedfags only do this shit for one reason:
Can't bang a chick without cuming on the first 2 minutes without this garbage, bunch of neurotic faggots.
>Lessss weeeeeeeed and bang for 3 hour straight mayneeeeeeee
>Canadian looking deep into the cave for the perfect 155% strain because the other garbage doesn't even breeze him anymore
le weed man

Im talking about Houston gook!

Even here, you don't get in trouble for smoking weed privately.

It'd be even less strict in Canada.

ITT: Chinese, Pakistan and India taking over Canada is not a problem
The problem is fungi in (((organic))) weed.

You want a true ancap experience? Get into the weed business

Maybe because when it is legal, it's safer? you get decent quality everytime, not some random shit you might get from shady person on the street corner

>Won't get in shit for owning it

Good goy

Based Soros helping us legalise the Ganja with his jew gold.

Hes bought my support.

They think it will be socially acceptable to be a pot head if its legal.

fucking brazilians have never smoked hydroponically grown Pineapple Express out of a bong manufactured right here in the True North Stoned and Free.

Because it gets the cartels and other criminal elements out of it, while creating a new source of revenue for the state.