A few questions

Hello, Politically Incorrect! My name is Shmuley and I am a PhD candidate at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I am writing a paper on the evolution of the Alt-Right into the New Right, and I have three questions for you:

1. Do you identify as Alt-Right or New Right?

2. What does Pepe mean to you?

3. How important do you feel it is for your government to limit immigration, and why do you feel this way?

Thank you all so much! It really helps me a ton.

Fuck off kike. VIVA PALESTINE

>1. Do you identify as Alt-Right or New Right?

I consider myself a neo-Nazi white supremacist confederate

Pass

3. How important do you feel it is for your government to limit immigration, and why do you feel this way?

I feel as though its important that government limit all immigration to qt Asian girls looking for a White senpai

No

It's just a drawing

It's not so much limiting as enforcing existing laws. Being able to choose which laws to follow on a whim is absurd for any people that seek success in that area.

No
Frog god
I'm fine with immigration, just follow the laws and don't be a muslim

"Palestine" has never been, and never will be, a country.

Neither has Israel. Not like you faggots agreed to and followed the partition plan. You attacked and claimed yourself to be a country.

Fucking Kike
Round two is coming soon you kike
I will make sure you scum are finished off this time.

1) Both are memes
2) See pic related
3) I just like walls

Hi Schlomo Shekelbergstein!

>I identify as a freedom lover
>Just one of many funny memes
>My country rounds up illegal inmigrants from South America in the southern borders just like they do to us in the US, and this is a good thing. So many mara salvatrucha and sur 13 cartel gangbangers going straight to 'merica

1. No
2. Just a meme
3. immigration is good in small amounts, mass migration is bad, muslim immigration should not exist because they follow a barbaric religion

>I am a PhD candidate at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
timestamp on nose or gtfo

1. I'm just a conservative, always will be
2. It's a meme, a joke, I don't worship him
3. >Germany
Very fucking important, deport them all.
Why? I'm a fucking Jew, hate crimes against us are skyrocketing, anti-semitism is skyrocketing because of fucking mudshits.

Is Aliyah worth it? I don't want to give up Germany but if there's an emergency?
Good luck on your paper, I heard good things about Hebrew University.

1. Neither, they are both stupid
2. A funny picture people are taking much to seriously and only becomes funnier because of it
3. Immigration is fine if you drop the culture you came from. But most of all, it's been a thorn in my eye how forced it is in Western Europe and not anywhere else on the world. Only western Europe needs to accept diversity and a multicultural society. Not Israel. Not the entire Middle East. Not China. Not Japan. Not Korea. Not Eastern Europe. Only The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, France, USA etc.

>1. Do you identify as Alt-Right or New Right?
Neither
Nothing. Its a cartoon frog.
Very. Multiculturalism failed in Northern Ireland and resulted in 200 years of violence we don't need more of that.
Thank you all so much! It really helps me a ton.

Alt-right
Schrodinger's Immigrants. Simultaneously taking all our jobs and sucking up social welfare from not working.

Die kike

Neither was "Judea" if you really want to get technical about it.

1 - Both are terms made up by autistic mainstream media who can't put a finger on why they have failed (autism)
2 - Pepe (pbuh) is Kek's (swt) prophet. Praise Kek (swt).
3 - Very Very important because Islam is not compatible with western culture (that's a fact).

Aliyah is absolutely worth it. You are always welcome here. Get in touch with the Jewish Agency to learn more.

Says the khazar who migrated from Russia in the last 20 years. I can't wait to see you all burn.