Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Atheists on suicide watch

>reminder that the vast majority of atheists would have destroyed the world

Literally subhuman. I'm glad their death cult is dying out.

What the fuck is wrong with jews

Its probably because of certain outside forces.
Pic related.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion
>fastest shrinking religion
>religion

>Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide.

Fedoras don't have children. They are extinct.

Great news.

Arguing with faggot atheists is one of the most satisfying things to do on line.

Not gonna lie, I'll miss those losers when they're gone.

>rallying people around literally nothing doesn't work
Who'd have guessed?

dinosaurs are the athiests proof of darwinism.

we are the center of the universe. dinosaurs are not real
youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA

Like atheists they're social poison.

It only works if you're honest.

You can't get people enthusiastic about Niezestscshwe either. The only people who give a fuck about him are losers who want to justify how much they suck.

>mfw Bible-thumping pavement apes on Sup Forums are happy there are less atheists and more Muslims in the world every day

Even the Catholic Church accepts evolution as fact and has done for decades.

Literally the only ""Christians"" that don't are burgers that no actual Christian denomination recognises.

Provided they stay over there who gives a fuck.

Atheists on the other hand are social poison, and spread feminism, communism and homosexuality in whatever society they infest.

Oh, and refugee living, so they bring those very muslims into the country.

Atheists are disgusting and I'm glad they're going.

>I believe there is no God
>I believe
>Not a Religion

Atheists are so dumb

RUDE

What if im agnostic

>atheist
>religion
And it's shrinking fast because of the amount of muslims immigrating to European countries that had no religious values.

Superstition is a trait of niggers and other subhumans. Do you really want to stay blue-pilled on this just because some nerd hurt your feelings?

Agnosticism is the thinking mans choice

it's not like i want to be an atheist

it's just that there are so many religions that it seems like noone knows what the fuck is going on and is just picking the one his parents had

Without religion people just don't breed.. Not sure why but ita a fact

>inb4 muh Poland exception

Societies can survive anything, economic and social crisis, just not spiritual.
That society paradigm will shift and replace those people

I'm fine with christians, can we get an atheist-christian coalition against the sandnigger death cult running?

Most of them vote Conservative and voted for Brexit here.

>number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010

These arent good metrics to use as most of that data could be explained by the fall of communism in the soviet union and to a lesser extent in China.

Likewise you are making the mistake of someone ticking christian on a census box to being an actual christian.

This is why even though atheism is supposedly declining churches are growing disproportionately gray and empty.

>atheism will die out
>implying that atheism is a own religion

atheism is the lack of religion. not a religion on itself.
it's like "shadow" ist just the lack of light and "cold", the lack of warmth.

Compared the atheism downward trend to the IQ downward trend.
Investigate the source of the IQ downward trend.

Congratulation : you successfully correlated religiosity and being a nigger ( literally, most of the time ).
Genocide of all subhumans would put atheism at around 40% easily.

That is some weak ass bait Canada. Up your game son

Wait this board is against atheism? Wtf? I mean I'm an agnostic but I don't see any point in supporting any kind of religion, I thought we got over the religion meme a long time ago

>I don't believe in God
What now?

>all belief is religious
I find it very telling that theists insist on making atheism a religion. This attempt to bring "them down to our level" is indicative of guilt, it's almost as if the theist would find their position more easily defensive if they could claim "see, you're just as religious as I am!"

It's an admission of guilt, really, and a strawmen to boot, because you're not allowing the atheist to define their own position. R

This is why even though atheism is supposedly declining churches are growing disproportionately gray and empty

This is gery true sadly, no young people to renew and continue specially

Not sure if i believe this atheism falling meme, the amount of pseudo catholics and fake christians skew the results

He fell for the
>agnostic
meme.

>Poland exception

can you clarify? we are religious and breed okay-ish, im curious about what you mean

Atheism is shrinking because Islam is growing, retard

By this logic Richard Dawkins is an Agnostic Atheist.

What's wrong with being agnostic?

Yes. And?

Whenever you bring up religious societies with high fertility rates someone (usually a austrian) comes in saying how people dont know how to analyze statistics and that in reality you people arent really multiplying that much despite being very religious compared to the West

It's in decline because Atheism is a mental disorder only found in post-modern white people.

Oh I wasn't disagreeing or anything. Just something I'm continuously pointing out when people say "agnostic atheist" as some pathetic shield against le hat posters.

belief
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.
>without proof
Reminder that you too are saying something without proof.
Just because we will never know if God exists, doesn't mean you can either.
If Atheists just shut up and kept to themselves, then they probably wouldn't be a shrinking religion.

Nothing. As long as you don't go full retard, believing it's something between theism and atheism. You either believe in God or not. People claiming
>HURR I'm above you all pleb I'm a neutral agnostic DURR
are just twats trying to take the safe middle ground.

It's not theism, I get that.

What's wrong with taking a safe middle ground? I'm not going to explicitly deny your god because I genuinely don't know.

>a jew defending atheism

Fucking typical parasite trash

There's nothing wrong with being agnostic, but there's something a little bit wrong with responding "agnostic" to do you believe in God, because it's not an answer to the question.

>not collecting stamps is the fastest shrinking hobby in the world

fucks given: Zero percent

>deny
Religion isn't about denying or approving. If that would be so, it wouldn't be a religion. It's about belief. You either believe in God or not. End of story.

So now you're moved the goalposts from "atheism is a religion" to "atheism is a belief without proof". Alright, but atheism is not a belief that God for sure can't exist, it's a rejection of various religious beliefs. You don't need a reason not to believe in God, you need a reason to believe that God exists or doesn't exist.

kek, I've had this argument 9 years ago, why is this meme still alive?

>Most of them vote Conservative and voted for Brexit here.
:^)
Most of them voted Corbyn 4 Prez without realising that they aren't in his constituency.

>Atheism
>Religion
Atheism is common sense ahmed. Look around you. Do people look like they take desert religion seriously? All people worship today is technology, followed by SJW cancer and islam, and worship of nation (us). Real Christians (not cultural christians) are a dying breed.

>heh, maybe I can make it look like atheism isn't a death cult by redefining the words

How are there still atheists after the power of an ancient egyptian chaos god was clearly and evidently borrowed to meme a humble TV steak salesman into office and defeat the forces of moloch?
If they still don't know that there are powers at work beyond the veil, why don't atheists just take a trip to /x/ and learn how to conjure a minor demon for themselves?
Are they just afraid of being objectively wrong?

>why is this meme still alive?
Because atheists, along side most other left wing movements struggle to do any kind of reasoning beyond chanting mantras.
They even still try and "disprove" creationism despite the fact that it is by definition unfalsifiable.

Good. Atheism is a cancer to our species that should die out.

>unfalsifiable
Sounds self defeating already, why bother beat a dead horse?

Why would I care if someone else is atheist?

other people's beliefs may trigger you

Not real christian detected

>Why would i care if someone ends up in hell

Im agnostic

Are there any devout Christians that really try to follow Jesus's teachings down to the letter? Only in places like Jerusalem I can find Jews that devote their lives to serving God, you only get that kind of fervor in closed communities that aren't exposed to secular culture. Do such places exist for Christians?

Just because it's unfalsifiable doesn't mean it isn't true - which is why it's redundant for professional atheists to try and "disprove" it.

mostly in europe, they got monks living in the woods and shit

>Just because it's unfalsifiable doesn't mean it isn't true
No, it only means that it's meaningless.
I give you that a lot of atheists approach the argument from all sorts of retarded and ineffectual angles. The theist arguments tend to be resistant to reality and either work or don't work on a a purely metaphysical level.

Not believing in shit isnt a religion
I am not leading a religious cult of the SANTA non-believers

It's genocide I tell you!!
Save the Atheists!

>No, it only means that it's meaningless.
So is any origin theory. Creation only deals with initial conditions, not dynamics. It's unfortunate that evolution has come to mean two different things - a theory of dynamics and a theory of initial conditions.

In the US they vote liberal, something like an 80% margin.

>Being happy that Islam is outbreeding the world

T..take that atheists

>Being happy that atheists are handing the world over to islam

T..take that theists

>Because atheists, along side most other left wing movements struggle to do any kind of reasoning beyond chanting mantras.

You literally just chanting mantras

I will not stand for this disrespect of mantras!

Is this about gnostic atheists or all atheists?

I have a feeling that this is because the proportion of Westerners is shrinking compared to the rest of the world by the day. I'm an Atheist but I like Christian traditions, hyms etc. I would never be a dick or question someone's faith.

That is the problem with many atheists, they can't believe in God themselves so they refuse to see the value that religion adds to a population. They can't recognise the empty void left in an atheist society.

SANTA
EASTER BUNNY (wtf?)
TOOTH FAIRY
GOD

Humans have active imaginations and are good at making things up. Humankind will never advance until it lets go of the religion thing.

Classic religiousfags stealing credit from individual top brains and claiming it on their "side". Truly the theist is without shame.

Typical Christ hating Jew

>flag

the bible warned me about you

Sure jew

GOD IS JUST A CARROT ON THE END OF THE STICK WIELDED BY YOUR OVERLORDS. REJECT THEM!

REJECT THEM!

AND TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN FATE!

Not necessarily.
I, reluctantly, became a theist.
Now I'm happy.

Lol no they don't

It is.

This doesn't actually work if you have an IQ of more than 50.

>GOD IS JUST A CARROT ON THE END OF THE STICK WIELDED BY YOUR OVERLORDS. REJECT THEM!

>atheism is on the decline worldwide
aka
>shitskins are breeding like rats

Like everything millenials do, they spoiled any goodwill by being smug little pricks.

Look, when you've got dedicated atheist evangelists, popular atheist preachers on YouTube who tell you what to believe and what to think, atheist holy texts that you consider beyond reproach, and you consider everyone outside of your group to be a heathen.... Sorry, that's a religion, pal!

CHRISTIANITY
ISLAM
HINDUISM
BUDDHISM
TAOISM
SHINTO
JUDAISM
FULON GONG
SIKHISM
BAHAI FAITH

JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD...SO MANY OTHERS.
WHY SO MANY DIFFERENT RELIGIONS IF YOURS IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION.

Atheism is just the practical religion of Marxism. They hide it from themselves because those fucking degenerates are social poison.

>Humankind will never advance until it lets go of the religion thing.

Let atheism proof it self first then, thus far not even a few decades with atheism and everything is already going to shit

The dumbes religion is a stronger source of motivation than the smartest atheism. Prove me wrong.

>what is humanity
>what are people trying to find out

Seriously, read a fucking book on this question if you want an in-depth question.

Also, CAPITALS DON'T MAKE YOU LOOK SMARTER.

God came to earth. Documented eye witness accounts.

And if that's too old then the Miracle of the sun happened less than a century ago.

Fuck off atheist faggot.

HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED AND KILLED IN THE NAME OF ATHEISM?
>I'll sit quietly waiting for your reply

Athiesm is just a carrot on a stick so you can be a degenerate reject atheism

and take charge of your own fate