THUNDERSTORM ASTHMA

Have you never heard of this ever before? Congratulations, you're not alone. It's a completely manufactured condition that never existed prior to a few days ago, when the internet was seeded with information about it.

Why?

rt.com/news/368337-australia-thunderstorm-asthma-melbourne/

Because western governments just accidentally gassed melbourne while testing chemical / biological weapons:

>“It was really tight, like someone pressing on my lungs,” Ateev Dang, one of those affected by ‘thunderstorm asthma’ told the Australian newspaper. “My limbs couldn’t move.”

Pollen cannot do this. ASTHMA cannot do this. These are the symptoms of nerve gas.

Recall how entire flocks of sheep, birds, reindeer, and so forth mysteriously drop dead without a mark on them during thunderstorms?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/29/more-than-300-reindeer-killed-lightning-norway/89528480/

Chemical / Biological weapons testing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thunderstorm_asthma&dir=prev&action=history
google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Thunderstorm asthma
consumer.healthday.com/respitory-and-allergy-information-2/misc-allergy-news-17/why-do-storms-trigger-asthma-attacks-110173.html
bordermail.com.au/story/54217/storm-causes-asthma-attacks/
nytimes.com/1996/03/13/us/when-lightning-struck-in-london-and-a-deluge-of-asthma-followed.html
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1603007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's happened before, you mong.

Lightning hits fields of flowering plants and disperses the pollen over a wide area

>pollen can't do this

Yes, it can. Asthma attacks are serious shit.

You're delusional if you think asthma causes paralysis

First thing I thought when I saw the post was it was manufactured.

>chemical weapons testing
they had plenty of testing with the philipines and southern cali. no need to test anything we know it works

Better than here when lightning fall in a wire and kill 30 cows, shit's expensive, each cow goes for 400~500 dollars.

This happens during the spring you muppet. It happens on an almost yearly basis, but due to the wetter than usual weather it's worse this year, hence the increase in sufferers.

If you actually know anybody with severe asthma, it can fuck you right up. I knew a set of twins with it, and full on paralysis during an asthma attack was common

More like Melbournians have panic attacks due to thunder

Oh no
the leafs retarded
>A well educated trans man like myself has never heard of this very specific circumstance
>HMM SUSPICIOUS AMIRITE LADS?

the lightning explodes the pollen into a finer ultra-pollen. if you have asthma the ultra-pollen just fucks you're shit up even more. its the kief of the pollen world.

this discovery is going to lead to bullies breaking down pollen in jars with static electricity, and then killing weak kids at schools.

Sometimes i pull on it so hard, i rip the skin !

why did it only affect people with preexisting lung/allergy conditions then?

Anyone else notice how every post claiming that Asthma gives you nerve paralysis are all >1 post by this ID?

please provide proof to your claims ..

because every person who notices the thread wants to chime in and call you a retard, I guess

>Ateev Dang

Just Nuke Victoria, it's a 3rd world, semi-communist shit hole now

>a leaf
Christ, you're stupid.

Thunderstorm Asthma has existed for ages. It's just never affected people at this level.

To put it into context, we had a drop of like, 20 degrees in the space of 20 minutes with strong winds. These winds were strong as fuck, and people knew the cool change was coming in advance of a few days.

Ordinarily, pollen can't get into your lungs. That's why, instead, it affects your nose and eyes. IIRC, the harsh winds and weather from thunderstorms break the pollen down to a small enough form that they pass through this barrier and go directly to the lungs.

This affects people with

Nice cherrypicked quote, by the way. Those that severely affected were a very small amount of people. And yes, you fucking retard, oxygen deprivation CAN do that. Do some research first, you fucking muppet. Not that it matters, because most people just had some difficulty breathing and started to panic. I get hayfever and ended up being mildly affected by it even in the Northern Suburbs because I left all my windows open overnight. Some chest tightness, coughing, shortness of breathe; nothing really beyond what you'd expect from fucking asthma. It's really not that surprising.

People in the thick of it obviously suffered it more, as did those with underlying asthma. Whether they've got a diagnosed case of asthma, or an underlying undiagnosed condition, just like your obvious intellectual disability, retard.

You're a delusional fuck

this

We've got plants like the gympie gympie in this country, so the idea of shit wrecking pollen getting into the air is entirely plausible.

this post is straight up false

Have you ever been stung by that shit? I had pain for weeks

If you think pollen is bad...

My uncle was a volunteer firefighter, fighting a brush fire. We have a lot of poison oak in the hills. The wind shifted and he wasn't wearing a respirator, and the poison oak smoke got into his lungs.

He's lucky he didn't die, with a lung and throat full off infected puss.

There's all kinds of shit you've never heard of that will kill the fuck out of you.

OH MY GOD THEY'RE TESTING EUGENIC BIOWEAPONS FOR LARGE SCALE POPULATION ENGINEERING. THEY'RE GOING TO GET RID OF ALL THE WEAKLINGS TO COMPETE WITH THE CHINESE WHO ARE 20 YEARS AHEAD IN THIS FIELD. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe this theory more than anything else.

We're talking about a country that took away the rural men's livelyhood because guns are scary.

Pol claims to be red pilled but chastises people who support conspiracy theories....

Wtf

Only pedo conspiracies are true?

>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thunderstorm_asthma&dir=prev&action=history

Yeah, for ages. Since early this month.

Fuck off shill..

Thunderstorm asthma has never fucking existed.

keep making shit up m8 but farmers can get guns quite easily

google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Thunderstorm asthma

Never?

Liar.

t. Some fag who's never suffered with asthma

fockin this, if it has existed for ages, you would think that the wiki would have been made years ago, not 5 days ago

I have hard core asthma and never, ever experienced paralysis.

I actually have

>1 post by this ID keeps trickling in

Shills everywhere.

Basically unheard of until this month. Prior to that it's just a random assortment of words that occasionally crops up.

Then a chemical weapon goes off near melbourne and sends literally thousands of people to the hospital with nerve paralysis - some of whom die, and we're expected to believe this is just a normal occurrence despite the fact it's never happened before.

Or Nature really fucking hates Australians. Drop Bears, killer packs of Emus, chest cavity tearing Kangaroos, snakes that could kill an Elephant. Then you have the Crocs, the Spiders, the roving packs of Dingos.

F

the is the quintessential underrated post

You don't even know what asthma is do you lad

drop bears aren't real kiddo

>more 1 post by this ID shills

Reminder that "thunderstorm asthma" never existed until this past week. Reminder that if "thunderstorm asthma" were actually a common issue it literally wouldn't have been newsworthy to begin with. Reminder that asthma does not paralyze you. Reminder that a thunderstorm cannot magically turn pollen into super-pollen that kills people or we'd have seen it happen millions of times across the world before now.

The Australian government is covering up a massive fuckup that has literally hospitalized several thousand people and murdered dozens.

The term didn't exist, you're right, it was literally coined this week.

The effect, however, has historical documentation.

there's historical documentation of the effect, it's just never been called "thunderstorm asthma" before
consumer.healthday.com/respitory-and-allergy-information-2/misc-allergy-news-17/why-do-storms-trigger-asthma-attacks-110173.html
bordermail.com.au/story/54217/storm-causes-asthma-attacks/
nytimes.com/1996/03/13/us/when-lightning-struck-in-london-and-a-deluge-of-asthma-followed.html
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1603007

Too lazy to check internet archives but I highly doubt ALL of those were manipulated both on google and the sites they're hosted on.

Anyway, the real conspiracy would be that they lined their test up with an existing, albeit obscure, natural phenomenon. They'd know that people like to popularize obscure things and would bandwagon on it while overlooking the other possibilities.

never thought i'd get to speak to a leaf, seeing how im not on late enough in the night when ahmed and ling ling let you out of the chastity cage for further fuckboi development. You misunderstood the entire post.

Testing chemical weapons and using thunderstorms as the cover story for the deaths of wildlife is commonplace.

Check into it and you find dozens of stories about entire packs of wild animals just magically dying in the middle of nowhere for no discernible reasons except, "well duh, lightning dun it"

I bet a dropbear made this post.

>chemical weapon
You got any proof of this weapon? Because we've got lots of proof of plants in this country being all kinds of fucking nasty, from blinding sap, cyanide filled seeds, exploding trees and nettles that make you wish you were dead and will probably deliver on it.

The reason why you've never heard of this kind of thing being called "thunderstorm asthma" is because the media needs a catchy title to get peoples attention on the matter. Prior to this it was more commonly known by the colloquial phrase of "wind's kicking up, close the windows and stay indoors".

ohh shit (((they))) are on to me

Perhaps the communist lovers who appear overweight, have health issues will be removed.

This could only be a good thing. It did happen in Melbourne afterall

No most forms of nerve gas do far more than keep you from breathing you idiot.

Yeah, like paralyze you. Read the thread, or even the OP, moron.

Cunt
You don't know the weather here
the whole of november has been lowmid to sub 20 every day
one day we get 40 and HUGE gusts in the middle of that

to even consider that it might not have an affect on the Pollen count is god damned retarded.

digits of truth.
kek

>Because western governments
dropped.

Are you retarded?