The dutch national radio will shortly be discussing a poll "Trump is a blessing for europe [y/n]"

The dutch national radio will shortly be discussing a poll "Trump is a blessing for europe [y/n]".

Calling all europoors, let your opinion be heard.

vpro.nl/programmas/ovt/lees/nieuws/Paneldiscussie-De-Bezeten-Wereld-20-11-2016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vpro.nl/programmas/ovt/lees/nieuws/Paneldiscussie-De-Bezeten-Wereld-20-11-2016.html
polldaddy.com/poll/9584097/
twitter.com/Tautoulogic/status/802826211831533568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't they use english

If there is a call in segment , if enough of folks call in guaranteed atleast one Sup Forumsack can get a chance at bantz

So far most people seem to "Disagree", but I wonder if that's just selection bias.

He's against TTIP, and seems to like Germany. So I guess he'll be good for us.

>vpro.nl/programmas/ovt/lees/nieuws/Paneldiscussie-De-Bezeten-Wereld-20-11-2016.html

Doesn't Merkel have "no plans" to make trade deals with the USA...as if that is an option.

Voted "eens"

I think there only is a social-media segment.

Quite. But there's more; If globalist-backed amerika stops meddling in other peoples business, not just ours but also the middle-east, things should mostly fix themselves.

Tough luck because Trump will negotiate with Europe, not with Merkel.

That's what I voted!

At least make it clear:

Eens: Agree
Oneens: Disagree

I'm not seeing any vote panel.

Try this one.
polldaddy.com/poll/9584097/
It's the same poll.

>polldaddy.com/poll/9584097/
Cheers. But vote numbers are skewed.
I could vote on another browser and there was 85 yes, 80 no. This poll shows 79 yes, 85 against.

we need strong borders. Trump sends the right signal

You can refresh the page and get another vote, for englishfags select 'eens' and hit vote

Die mensen die op het artikel gereageerd hebben zijn trouwens wel een stelletje hoorndragers zeg, jezus.

twitter.com/Tautoulogic/status/802826211831533568

They sure know how to pick their panelists
>I think nationalism has been the biggest threat to the world throughout all of history
wew lad
>Abolishment of slavery is our prime national identity
???

The controlled opposition trying hard to work within the limits he's given:
>We must not disregard them as "Angry white males", there are many diverse voters for parties like that and we shouldn't exclude them from our political discussions.

Dank U zeer.

Also, earlier:
>The "alt-right", an extreme-right political movement [...]
>The movement's leader from Breitbart [...]
>[Lügenpresse is] used to polarise, to make people disregard your opposition's points. It's very questionable to want to associate yourself with a term used by dictators.
Step 1: Spread disinformation about a political movement
Step 2: Incentivising people to verify claims is "polarising"
Step 3: Point out that hitler breathed air and that the "alt-right" also breathes air.

Charles van der Hoog - 36 minutes ago

In NL leven we al sinds Jan Blokker bij De Volkskrant de redactionele macht kreeg, in een cultuur van elite betweters die verachten wat de gewone man is en wil. In dit verband is het onderzoek van Maurice de Hondt interessant waarin hij laat zien hoe kiezers van diverse partijen zichzelf zien. De VPRO-redactie is zelf een mooi voorbeeld hiervan. Het gevolg van de desinteresse in stemvee is dat het vee op gegeven moment naar de grazige weide van een andere herenboer gaat lopen. Trump is dus goed om de zelfgenoegzame machtselite eens een spiegel voor te houden. Iedereen is meen ik nu pas echt wakker geworden. Toevallig doet op dit moment zich een heldere toetssteen voor: de manier waarop men de necrologie van Fidel Castro zal doen. Castro en de mooie moordenaar Che Guevara waren grote helden van de linkse elite. Is die elite in staat te zien wat deze Castro heeft veroorzaakt bij zijn eigen bevolking of blijven ze bij de nostalgische dromen hangen verbeeld door psychedelisch gekleurde posters in hun tienerkamers? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. enz. Maar de helft? Dat lukt wel. In NL en Cuba en de USA is dat in ieder geval gelukt. Langzamerhand wordt die helft ook wakker en daar ligt de angst van de zelfgenoegzame heersende elite. Interessante tijden komen er. Althans, dat hoop ik want ik zou graag eens iets anders lezen dan de links-verplichte politiek correcte meningen in VPRO, VK, VN, Groene Amsterdammer enz. De beste bladen en beste omroep zijn helaas nogal eenzijdig. Erg jammer van al dat journalistieke toptalent dat zich in zo'n keurslijf laat snoeren. Kijk eens rond buiten je eigen kringetje, zou ik zeggen. De wereld ziet er totaal anders uit voor andere mensen dan die je dagelijks in je eigen cirkel tegenkomt. Trump, Wilders, Marine lePen zijn daarvoor goede katalisators, of wekkers.

Zo, hoeveel rode pillen heeft die kerel geslikt?

I think comments like this are problematic. To anyone who takes their prescribed dose of blue pills, comments like this are completely nonsensical and only gives an impression of "crazy right-winger extremist". No one reading the comments is going to swallow a pill that big, especially if it's in a strange colour, and it makes blue pills look pleasant in comparison.

Furthermore all of it is unsourced or opinion-based. That's exactly the opposite of what a red pill looks like.

Agree is winning right now

>disagreeing with MSM portrayal of politics is blue pill

Just voted as well.
Eens is the way to go.
Bedankt voor de tip trouwens.
(Thanks for the tip by the way)

I'm not saying it's blue pilled. I'm just saying that whatever this guy cooked up in his garage, it's not a red pill.
There's truths in there, but it is nothing fit for consumption. It is certainly not a tempting package of "take this and you will see the truth".

yes of course but nevertheless it is a nice analysis of the current situation in our country from someone who is on his way to becoming red pilled