In 1905 Bavaria Kicked Out Draft-Dodger Donald Trump’s Draft-Dodging Grandpa

>“The American citizen and pensioner Friedrich Trump, currently residing in Kallstadt, is hereby informed that he is to depart the state of Bavaria, or face deportation”

>Apparently, the fruit does not fall far from the tree, and Donald Trump is not the first rotten apple to fall.
>Influential German daily newspaper Bild (literally, ‘picture’) broke the story, revealing letter written by Friedrich Trump to Prince Luitpold of Bavaria, begging the ruler not to deport him. Friedrich, you see, had left in 1885 at the age of 16, to get rich in the wilds of North America.
>Friedrich Trump returned to Bavaria in the early 1900s but since he had skipped out without completing his obligatory service in the Bavarian army (like grandson Donald would later dodge service in the United States Army) he was labeled a draft-dodger and had to go

Congratulation America. Drumpf is a disgrace

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2016/11/22/bavaria-kicked-donald-trumps-draft-dodging-grandpa.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce:
politicususa.com/2016/11/22/bavaria-kicked-donald-trumps-draft-dodging-grandpa.html

how can they call him friedrich trump if his last name was drumpf

fucking stupid

Fucking drumpf is a scamming conman

Liberals in Germany have campaigned for decades to abolish our mandatory military service and they finally got their way a couple of years ago. The intenet used to be full of german forums that coached libshits on how to dodge the Bundeswehr service, what to say during the assessment to be labeled psychologically unqualified to serve, religious reasons why you can't use weapons, all that bullshit. Why are you such hypocritical fucks?

Trump won. Deal with it.

>Why are you such hypocritical fucks?
Just like Drumpf himself...

>no source
>implying donald is responsible for his grandpa faults
>implying white german immigrants aren't welcome in usa

Not seeing an argument. I see no reason whatsoever here I should regret voting for Trump, refrain from endorsing him, or hoping he's reelected.

Consider posting an actual argument.

>Friedrich Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

None of what you're larping about ever happened. Nice shitpost, Cuckmany. It's almost Australia tier.

Where's his hypocrisy? I never heard Trump say the draft is awesome and he'd have loved to go to war when he was younger or some shit.

You liberals however kept going on and on for YEARS about how mandatory military service is bullshit, dodged it yourself, talked shit about soldiers, how they are murderers and all that crap, how draft dodgers like Muhammad Ali are heroes and now you suddenly switch your stance completely. THAT'S hypocritical as fuck.

Actually, on second thought--OP is actually correct. I was too drunk to read the article in full at first glance:

>Soon after returning, Bavarian authorities determined that Trump had emigrated from Germany to avoid his military-service obligations, and he was labeled a draft dodger.[4]:98 On December 24, 1904 the Department of Interior announced an investigation to expel Trump from the country. Officially, they found that he had violated the Resolution of the Royal Ministry of the Interior number 9916, a 1886 law that punished emigration to North America to avoid military service with the loss of German citizenship.[4]:99 For several months, he unsuccessfully petitioned the government to allow him to stay.[4]:100

>He and his family finally returned to New York on June 30, 1905.[4]:102 Trump’s son Fred was born on October 11, 1905, in Queens, New York. The family lived at 539 East 177th Street. In 1907, his second son John was born. Later that year they moved to Woodhaven, Queens. While living in Queens, he opened a barber shop at 60 Wall Street in Manhattan.

You just inadvertently created the next US Hitler by deporting Trump's ancestor. In the Hillary time line, this would have never happened. Good job, Germany.

and in 2000 america elected a draft dodger, and then in 2008 america elected a non-citizen.
Get over it.

Didn't Trump also dodge the draft for Vietnam?

what a bunch of militarist nazies the newspapers are :^)

as did most of the rich boys

This.

>bild = newspaper

kill yourself OP, end your miserable life.

>tfw my country used to deport it's own people for dodging the draft
>tfw my country made germans shoot other germans for crossing the border between two german proxy states
>now shitskins from all over the world can come here rape and steal as much as they want without facing deportation

Please nuke us already. I just want it all to end.

Apparently people's ancestry don't matter unless you're a fucking white male, and then the media has got your number. Fucking parasites.

> aryan man escapes jewish death sentance

Trump is life.

And Obama's grandfather was a nigger

And what does this have to do with the president ?

>Congratulation America. Drumpf is a disgrace
No you fucking faggot, YOU are the disgrace for unironically spewing retarded buzzwords like "Muh Drumpf".
Better fuck off into your cuckshed you miserable piece of shit.

No surprise he attracts so many human trash supporters to his side

>he'd have loved to go to war when he was younger or some shit.

Then WHY DIDN'T HE ENLIST?

But Friedrich Trump is from Rheinland-Pfalz, not Bavaria.

But we still have to take in refugees even if their family members are part of ISIS?

Work on your reading comprehension, Ahmed.

(OP)
Wow what a piece of shit for avoiding being sent to slaughter so his country could profit, what an absolute monster, amirite?!

>Not knowing the Pfalz belonged to Bavaria

He's one of those stupid disgraceful billionaire presidents failures we all hear so much about.

Why are they still whining about this? Germany got served retroactively by his descendant.

>dodging WW1 and Vietnam
>somehow a bad thing

only retards and the unlucky went to either

Yes just like Bill Clinton

>German media and shills so assblasted they literally have to dig shit up with is over 100 years old

>"we totally hate military and right wingers and stuff, but lolol draft dodger"

German pussies are the worst, when I was at my medical examination for military (served 2 years) nu-males were putting snickers in their asshole to simulate that they can't control when their bowels break out

>avoid fighting in wrong side of WW1
>disgrace

>wrong side
Hold on there

>I NEVER HEARD HIM SAY he'd have loved to go to war when he was younger or some shit.
Jesus ahmed learn2read

OP your granpa was a nazi so mind your own family history

kek

Sup Forums unironically thinks not dying for your (((masters))) is bad

hmm yea he pussied out so what

This, plus confirms OP as retarded, hypocritical libshit. /Thread

He was granted a questionable medical exemption while he was at college. Bill Clinton ran away to England.