Can we settle the trap debate once and for all? It's been bugging me all night at work. Is she a she...

Can we settle the trap debate once and for all? It's been bugging me all night at work. Is she a she? And is she our queen? Bls respong

Other urls found in this thread:

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

either way is a 0/10 so who gives a fuck

no

My dick don't care. I would pound it all night ether way.

Good responses

not a trap just has a shitty body.

all traps need to be genocided. they are men intentionally trying to trick other men into being attracted to them

Who gives a shit? Tila Tequila is the real queen of Sup Forums. Taylor Swift is the crown princess of the Reich. Deal with it

>having a queen

Patriarchy ok, not matriarchy

Her nose looks like a Mr.Potato nose

Heil Swift! ^^

Uh, user...

Her body better than yours tho you fat neckbeard.

Mummy is our queen because Kayla is a trap

>120 lbs
>fat

have you seen her sideways?

Tila Tequila is a delusional attention whore who only started shitposting because she needed money to pay for her child. Kayla is a wholesome Christian grill

>those pefrect hips for child birth

unff

Step creating these threads Kayla nobody cares about you

Sodomites deserve to die. Plain and simple.

Leviticus 20:13, romans 1, jeremiah 16.

Is this what you're referring to?

no there's a different one

Also, might wanna delete that. I have seen it multiple times and she claims it's CP during her edgy teenage phase. Something about her boyfriend having an Alice In Wonderland fetish? I don't know

M u h d i g g

>cp
>cp
>cp

Clearly it has a very small penis

Am I missing one in my collection? Fugg :DD

Comments like these are why I'm confused. There's clearly no penis there but you people have warped my mind

It's a girl, but some autistic trapfaggot put effort into shooping pics etc and always claimed she was a guy until others parroted it per default

Still not Sup Forums related

Well, at least I posted one with her wearing Trump stuff. Does that count?

That is a sp00ky gif there, m8

Would you play with a small feminine penis ?

She was always pro Trump even before others bandwagoned. She didn't had any chance here though because of said “hurr she, hurr its a trap...“

Do you think that:
a) His father was a queer that dressed him in dresses and made him look like a girl as a child after putting him on hormone therapy at the age of 3.
b) Kayla is a female.

I'm not gay
Yeah, I assumed so but she didn't even know who Alex Jones was apparently

It's not gay if you fight afterwards.

She doesn't look 3 there but I get your point

I dont even care anymore.

I would fug the shit out of.... her....

Wait, this is a running meme right? I saw a screenshot of a fb (?) chat where HE was mocking another dude for being a fag since he was a dude, not a girl.

It's a dude right?

Mmmf, dat ass
And I think I've seen the same screenshots, but I heard her best friend was gay as well so it's just all confusing

have you never considered girls on the internet would pose as guys to avoid the flood of attention from creepy weirdos? a "girl" saying she has a dick freaks most people out.

she played us like a damn fiddle.

cute CUTE

im completely straight but would suck her penis vigorously until the messy end if she asks me to

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

You never know these days. Could be either.

>it's a kayla thread

it is undeniably a she, faggot. Stop falling for the fucking /lgbt/ faggots whispering ">he" into your fucking monitor screen

>Is she a she?
>she
absolutely no

well, fuck you all, I finally googled this faggot and found a penis pic.

Degenerate scum, kys

>she

APOLOGIZE NOW

Is this the same Kayla, as in Kayla Spicer kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/

> Do you have any questions for me?
>by Kayla-Spicer, 55 minutes and 39 seconds ago

>1. Do you have a penis?
>No
>2. Were you born a man/are you trans?
>No, I was born a woman and birth records can confirm it

Gotta love that. "I love our beautiful trump supporters! Lets spread leaked CP of them by their vengeful boyfriend as thanks!"

How do we know she wasn't born in Kenya?

>no tits
dropped

it doesn't matter.

this trap is putting all this effort in its appearance just so you, a red blooded male, finds it fuckable.

the trap should be awarded for its decent simulacrum.

Kek, new birther movement, "Trapher"
SHOW US YOUR BIRTHCERTIFICATE FAGGOT!