Stephen King BTFO

>Trump is elected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAm3WGc9wWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek wills his death

he should stick to writing cheese pizza into his horror novels

He does love writing about young boys...

If triples he dies within a year.

re-rolling

Again.

The Trump effect will take care of him. Check my repeating numbers

But a slight majority of white women voted for him, and he also did better than Romney with both latino and muslim voters.

Why can't libtards admit that Trump's movement is more nuanced than they thought?

I used to read Stephen King all the time as a teen

Loved the Dark Tower series, too bad he's a big ol' cuck.

He got hit by a car and lived.

I think he could handle the trump train

He's not that good anyway, he should anhero

Is his face made of granite?

Methinks that Stephen King will soon be dead
For he is about to learn the meaning of both the poo and the pe

I shall roll. his older books were good. new shit suck ass

He is right though. Are you all not sexist racist males? If Hillary won and flooded the US with voting immigrants would you ever have a right wing cadidate again?

no
yes, because immigirants that congregate around the coasts don't secure elections

Reroll

Kek wills it, soon this degenerate author who mocks our egregore will feel the wrath on The Day Of The Rope. Praise Kek, spread the news of our saviour !

>implying the US wasn't already flooded with voting immigrants

>He got hit by a car and lived.

He got hit by a car and barely lived you mean. Still fucked up in the head about it.

He bought the car and shot it

Don't forget the preteen gangbangs.

Witness Me KEK

doubles are enough for that weak pathetic old cunt, just look at him, he looks like he is dead any minute now.

>Roommate brings home Rolling Stone magazine
>Read it while i'm on the shitter
>The interview (The Last Word) they do with a famous person at the end of every issue had a Trump-related question, which the person, Stephen King included, wrote things like "TRUMP IS A RACIST SEXIST BIGOT, MORE DANGEROUS THAN NIXON, A RETARD, HOPE HE FUCKING DIES"
>The 1 political article they do was, for the past 5-6 months, shit like THE DEATH KNELL OF TRUMP, THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN, HOW TRUMP DROPPED THE BALL AND LOST, TRUMP BTFO, TRUMP NEVER EVER GOING TO RECOVER

>Read the magazine the week after the election

>"Why Trump one and how we should have seen it coming"

>He bought the car and shot it

He said that he wanted to have a charity event and have people attack it with a sledgehammer, but in the end he just bought it and had it crushed.

>Don't forget the preteen gangbangs.

Do tell me more...

King's a fucking idiot.

When they cast Idris Elba as Roland for The Dark Tower adaptation, he applauded it.

>He is right though. Are you all not sexist racist males? If Obama won and flooded the US with voting immigrants would you ever have a right wing cadidate again?

t. user in 2008

who cares what micheal jackson says. your dead bro. go to sleep

Kek will smite him soon enough

He'll be fine

He'll be fine.

Steven King is a life long heroin addict, who gives a flying fuck what he thinks about anything.

ANOTHER fictional, scary tale written by Stephen King.

this cuck has literally been in his moms basement writing fake stories for 40 years, hes like reddit personified of course he doesnt know shit about whats happening out in the real world

must have stung so bad like the time no one wanted to watch his version of the Shining

I thought the misogynerds were the last stand

Don't do that you fucking idiot.

He's literally the kind of horror, if he dies he'll grow in power and become lich.
What you really want is for him to actually become immortal so he can never can undead horror powers.

Thinner

>Last Stand

yeah i remember that book where a couple decent average americans were chosen by god to stand against Satan incarnate.

I'd rather people just man the fuck up and admit he's a shit writer. There's a reason literally all of his stories need to be heavily altered for film; he has a cult-like following of people who only read garbage.

People act like shit like 'It' is the scariest book ever, but the truth is that its a thousand pages of kids whittling away their summer and not much else. "Oh, no, the Paul Bunyan statue moved! How terrifying!"

Fuck that guy and his inexplicable need to talk about dicks in every chapter.

>last

Stephen King the man I can't really abide, he's a libtard cuck alcoholic drug addled moron. He does have the spark of originality though and some of his stuff is quite good.

I especially enjoyed the child gang bang in "It".

I hate Stephen King now. I won't read or watch anything that he produces from now on.

God, EVERY TIME I see an electoral map and am forced to remember that I live in Illinois, the state where even if the rest of the state goes red, Chicago will always make us go blue, it makes me furious.

Triples and he gets raped to death by mudslimes

Fucking faggot, shit writer, fuck all those who opposed Trump, fuck Deniiro and Downer Jr, nice shirt he has heart pizza faggot.

Not wrong. Whites are a minority among new borns.

KILL HIM!!!

Salems lot and the stand are his best. Despite Fran and mother Abigal making it almost unbearable. I also find some parts in some of his books border on outright CP

Who cares. His books suck and Kubrick knew it so he made it better. Let him die.

>some of his stuff is quite good

Like what? Most of his books can be summarized with pic related.

Let's skip his degeneracy regarding drugs and alochol and focus on his obsession with boners.

Take a look at Under the Done (which is a Lord of the Flies rip-off, and a literal copy of the Simpsons movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAm3WGc9wWc

So back to the novel. I came across a list (yes, there are people who do this) of the times Steve brought up boners - he's very fond of them.

>He took her hand and put it on his jeans, where how much he wanted to was immediately evident.
Under the Dome, page 919

>I like to suck Barbie’s dick like a peppermint stick.
Under the Dome, page 824

>She had his fly open and was jerking his dick.
Under the Dome, page 824

>Only instrument this bitch ever played is the skinflute, he thought.
Under the Dome, page 24

Etc.

You can look it up.

He will die from crotch rot

He has written great and entertaining stuff, its just the endings that always ruin his stories. Every time the ending is lame and you'd just be better off reading 3/4 of his books.

I'll never read his tilebooks again. Short stories is where he truly shines

>Last stand

This is the first stand.

KEK

roll

>Stephanie King

pls kek give me the honour
also stop watching adult films

kek has spoken

>Nigger remembering the face of his father
I will never not be mad at this

If I recall the book correcltly, the kids have sex in the sewers to boost their morale or something.

No, it helps them find their way out I think. Definitely a common thing in almost all of his books.

>If I recall the book correcltly, the kids have sex in the sewers to boost their morale or something.

Stephen King...You sick pedo fuck.

No wonder you wanted Hillary to win.

He shouldn't die. He should live in a Trump presidency.

Oy vey...

Yep. All 5 of the boys fuck Bev, at HER invitation.

Funniest thing is that Bill Denbrough, the guy that gets sloppy sixths, is pretty much a transparent stand-in for King himself?

literal cuck

holy shit i forgot about that but now i member

Or should I say... literary cuck? mmhue

Electoral college needs to be expanded so states have their own electoral system where each county or pollution center gets allotted a number of votes.

This way instead of the major population centers ruling the state, rural areas and cities will have the same power in their states as well as their country.

>p0O
You have to go back, Rashid.

>> 100458534
Yeah, the girl has sex with all of them for Reasons or something. Overall totally unnecessary.

Tbh, Kings writing about childhood stuff like the interactions, experiences and bonds development was his best part. Unfortunately it got repeated ad nauseam and ruined with sexuality

He wrote under the dome in the 70s under his alias Backman. Didn't publish it til 30 years later. Simpsons copied him.

Even if he drops dead he has a trunk full of unpublished novels and short stories.

I have no idea what you're talking aboot, sir. Would you like a cab though, sir?

>Stephen King

No such thing.

People talk shit about the 4-part It movie but it is better than the book. And I'm not talking only about the Tim Curry performance. The childhood development story was also better in the film

Why are novelists always so retarded when it comes to politics?

Simpsons copied an unpublished book.

M'kay.

I never really saw anyone talk shit about the TV-movie adaptation. Even I saw it when I was about 6, and damn near shat myself (Tim Curry... I mean god damn!). Hated clowns ever since.

The movie was good. Dat ending tho.

Be ready for the absolute shit-tier remake.

Kek shall save him

Give it up guys he isn't going to die

Should I burn them?

Oh yes he is.

Yeah
An author is always the most valid person to consult for political advice

k

>holy shit i forgot about that but now i member

The kiddy gang fuck in "IT" or Newsweek printing their "Madam President" issue?

Like 90% of artists (music, movies, novels etc) are lefties. I've often wondered why that is, but mainly because they're artists/feels-based people and not STEM/logic-based people. That's why most art has so many inconsistencies and its main focus is to make you FEEL.

>Electoral college needs to be expanded so states have their own electoral system where each county or pollution center gets allotted a number of votes.

The electoral college hasn't been updated since about 1910.

Hans last time you burned books didn't go so well for ya.

No, the man writes good books, no sense destroying something you enjoy just because their creator is politically retarded. Most celebrities are liberal dumbasses. Carlos Santana sounds like a literal retard whenever he starts talking about politics, doesn't mean I can't enjoy his guitar playing.

Maine here.

Sorry.

if i get green ID he will became alcoholic again

IT
goddammit. and this guy is so right

That and probably also the fact that most of them are rich enough not to care what happens to their money. And the ones that aren't rich usually blame their lack of success on corporations and rich people.

death comes for you mr king

He's not wrong though. He's just on the wrong side.

steven king will die