Why isn't there a single successful country here?

why isn't there a single successful country here?
hard mode : explain it without racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-06YOOY_s0
youtube.com/watch?v=CNeiAPd-6aU&t=2726s
youtube.com/watch?v=GskxjjUz4b4&t=198s
youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

Because the evil white man stole all the resources.

>hard mode : explain it without racism

Translation: "I'm a huge creationist faggot who actually believes biology and genetics are heresy, I need black cocks slapping my tender whiteboi cuck mouthpussy"

What do you define as "A successful country" ?

I would say Namibia, Zambia and Botswana are ok economically and very good socially.

Countries like Nigeria are great economically but complete shit socially.

witchcraft

Uganda's pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

fucking niggers man

not even human

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=k-06YOOY_s0

>botswana
>good socially

yes yes and I'm the king of bikini island.

the mindset of having many children

africa got beat up ober the years and never really developed much until more recently

nature apparently hates africa. from aids to ebola and droughts they never get a break

that said south africa and kenya have developed some but there is little they have to offer right now. coffee from kenya is about the best thing for the entire region since gold and diamonds have taken a hit in value and rate of acquisition

Botswana is fairly well off.

>Functional government with elections. No coup attempts.

>Small population spread across a large area, overcrowding Nigeria style won't be happening anytime soon.

>Respectable 15k GDP.

>Huge natural reserves defended by one of the handful of professional armies in africa (not the rape, pillage and burn kind typical of the continent ala Sudan, Niger, Rwanda etc)

If it wasn't located between Congo and South Africa, the AIDS hotspots of the world, it very well could be Argentina or Albania level.

Botswana and Namibia are alright

well you always have Dakar.
They are doing decent.

I see alot of South African people that post here.

What did south africa do right?
Oh wait - that's right, it was given an advantage thanks to whites.

>one giant packed piece of land
>full of natural resources (i dont mean oil, but food and all that shit)
>hard as fuck to cross on foot
>hot weather

geography did not create the conditions that would necessitate further human development

also
>all of africa is the same

FPBP

Namibia is pretty rich, for an African country

Kenya is doing okay too

>Hard mode: explain it without the core reason why they are shit

Black people are scum. oh shii I cant think that that is racists and I dont want to be racists because that is bad. Mmmmmmm........ Imperialism? Yes! imperialism, the white people came to afrika and took all the resources and did bad things so they are at fault and we need to expell all the white people and its gonna be good.

- Because most of them are resource based economies and suffer from the dutch disease.
- Because most of their citizenry are don't have the civic education most successful countries have.
- Their leadership is unbelievable corrupt, and not the competent kind you see in China or Russia.
- their niggertry

niggers

They don't have the concept of honor.
They sell each other.
That's it.
They are a bunch of egoistic traitors

they have been raided by western countries for years and years for their riches

There are TWO successful countries.
1. Gabon.
It has a nice democracy, fairly good economy that's getting even better, infrastructure and resources.
2. South Africa.
Despite many inside problems, it's still a huge economy on an African scale.

> not understanding your countrys foreign policy over the past how many ever years

Read a book retard.

No animals to domesticate.

This. Stormfaggotry aside, the African continent as a whole is developing quite nicely right now. Are there issues, conflicts and growing pains? Yes, of course but those will work themselves out over time. The biggest issue right now (IMO) is excessive fertility but I think that problem is overstated. The African population will certainly grow aggressively over the upcoming century, but this MUH 4 BILLION meme is nonsense. Africa will be fine though, in due time.

If they DO become Albania level, I hope all the other African countries don't start randomly hating them.

The simplest explanation would be that due to WW2 recovery, the colonial powers didn't have enough resources to leave in place stable political and social institutions that can exist without the support of the colonial powers, therefore due to the rushed decolonization process ensued and most of the newly independent countries fell to chaos.

AIDS

t. Jared Diamond

now that was efficient

south africa and rhodesia were both on the path to "success" until the western world embargoed them and fucked them over totally

nowadays the most hopeful African country is Morocco imo

decolonization also didn't instantaneously change the economies in these countries, selling cash crops at pennies a ton just isn't the way to success

Because every colonizer was met with AYO HOL UP, SO YOU BE SAYIN IM GONNA BE KANG IF YOU CAN HAS THIS LAND?

is that a real subtitle? i cant imagine a country in the world where they actually allow stuff like that to be said on television, that's amazing

>Libya

Haha. Enjoy your freedom.

Government abuse? (always grows its power)
Lack of enlightenment movement, philosophy and heritage? They're not just gonna adopt Western ideas so easily regardless if it works for whites.

lmao dude it's an interview with an egyptian islamist who thinks he's been tricked into giving an interview to an israeli news network. if you cant imagine that type of thing being allowed you're probably a typical sheltered canuck faggot

Rampant corruption and ethnic conflicts

rude la france forget about us
at least life is comfy in my city

lol calling me sheltered? do you know what would happen to someone for saying something like "so-and-so deserves to be victim to nuclear Holocaust" in the United States? You guys get your panties in a twist when Trump says he wants to vet syrian immigrants or deport illegal aliens, if someone wished a Holocaust on an entire country on mainstream television they'd literally get BTFO.

Nothing worse than an American cuck who doesn't even know he's a cuck. Stay frosty.

Cant see one asian

>lol calling me sheltered?

yeah, i'm calling you sheltered

>do you know what would happen to someone for saying something like "so-and-so deserves to be victim to nuclear Holocaust" in the United States?

do you know that 2016 US television is a little different than mid-2000s Egyptian "prank" shows?

>You guys get your panties in a twist when Trump says he wants to vet syrian immigrants or deport illegal aliens, if someone wished a Holocaust on an entire country on mainstream television they'd literally get BTFO

lmao wtf are you talking about at this point, you've completely veered off path

>His domestic policies were focused on preventing famine with agrarian self-sufficiency and land reform, prioritizing education with a nationwide literacy campaign, and promoting public health by vaccinating 2.5 million children against meningitis, yellow fever, and measles.

>Other components of his national agenda included planting over ten million trees to halt the growing desertification of the Sahel, doubling wheat production by redistributing land from feudal landlords to peasants, suspending rural poll taxes and domestic rents, and establishing an ambitious road and rail construction program to "tie the nation together".

>Moreover, his commitment to women's rights led him to outlaw female genital mutilation, forced marriages and polygamy, while appointing women to high governmental positions and encouraging them to work outside the home and stay in school even if pregnant

>Burkina Faso reached food sufficiency due in large part to feudal land redistribution and series of irrigation and fertilization programs instituted by the government. During this time production of cotton and wheat increased dramatically. While the average wheat production for the Sahel region was 1,700 kilograms per hectare (1,500 lb/acre) in 1986, Burkina Faso was producing 3,900 kilograms per hectare (3,500 lb/acre) of wheat the same year

My man Thomas Sankara was making Burkin Faso great before your frogs funded his murder because he was breaking your monopoly on African goods and politics.

I miss Rhodesia :'(

>Africa will never have a leader this good again
Sad!

Hopefully they will.

They dont have good ports. All rich nations have a good deep water port. That's why China and the US are so rich, they're the only continent sized powers with a lot of ports.

South Africa was reasonably successful, until the blacks gained rights that is..

It's certainly imPortant.

Why is 2+2 = 4?

Hard mode: explain it without mathematics

>Rhodesia
Proof positive that niggers would rather wallow in their own shit than grow prosperous with white authority.

That's not quite right. The blacks see that the whites prosper but they don't understand why they do or are simply unwilling to do the work themselves. They put in enough effort to get black men in charge, but have no idea what they have to do after that.

colonialism

Africa has had just as much time to develop as every other continent and had the least amount of war. Nature actually loves Africa, considering it has the best climate and the most resouces.

Rhodesia and South Africa were first world countries just a few decades ago. I wonder why...

Agreed. Trying to civilize the negro and give him modern medicine, infrastructure, electricity, a written language, the fucking wheel, etc. was a mistake.

>utterly backward except the part that is in contact with the mediterranean
>whites arrive and show them how they can get rich from the resources of their country
>OOGA BOOGA DIS LAND IS OURS EXPEL THE WHITE MAN
>ok we're leaving
>ooga booga so hungry need more dirt cakes

A lack of domesticatable animals to do jobs hindered them in the start except in the north where they domesticated camels hence the berbers. Later on they were hindered by colonisation moving the wealth from Africa into Europe. Now they are hindered by having the equipment to wage large scale war while having recently left the tribal system or in some countries still having a tribal system.

Should have payed more for those peanuts, frog.

Evil whitey and bis colonies are the reason why they didn't even invent the wheel until we arrived.

At least thats what they told me in school

why.... why does he do that?

Hinduism

Because there is no need for a civilization.
Blacks are well equipped for living in Africa and do not need a civilization to survive.

It˙s like asking why a monkey does not bother learning any skill when it can survive off eating fruits.

Libya, until Clinton ruined it

Whitey did fuck things up though. Blacks are like monkeys. They are not meant to live like humans.

Whitey made it so the black population grew too fast which ruined the natural balance.

This. If you give a bunch of chimps infinity bananas, overpopulation and problems await you.

This. Africa has had good aspiring leaders. It's just they were bumped off by CIA, French Security Services, who were more content to have stooges like Mobutu, because he was anti-Communist.

Thanks you Franc CFA which is a tax on African countries and kills their economy.
A perpetual state of war promoted by "western" countries: Best prooves of this:
DRC and Southern Soudan.
South Africa, despite being a shithole by "western" standard, goes better every day, even if the white minority suffers a lot from this.
Embargoes and Sanctions on every country that doesn't bow to "western" rule: case : Zimbabwe.
Freedoms war: Sample, Lybia, Mali.
Toi-même tu sais pourquoi:
>Traîtés inégaux: cas d'école:
le CFA
youtube.com/watch?v=CNeiAPd-6aU&t=2726s
youtube.com/watch?v=GskxjjUz4b4&t=198s
La 2e partie est plus informative.
>Dictatures soutenues pour exploiter les richesses naturelles:
Cas d'école: le Bénin, le Niger
>Gouvernements renversés: Cas récent, Côte d'Ivoire.
>Guerres importées:
Cas d'école, Congo et Lybie.
>Pays victimes de soulèvement militaire:
Egypte.
>Pays vicimte de soulèvement militaire et de sécession territoriale:
Soudan
Et tout cela, uniquement durant les 13 dernières années, alors que la décolonisation est achevée depuis les années 80 selon la docta officielle.
Le jour où les pays africains se libèreront, l'Europe (Suisse y compris) coulera à pic, à moins d'avoir changé de système de gestion des matières premières et de gestion du potentiel agraire.

can't imagine the uppity entitlement factor in that group

Colonialism crippled countries. It's a basic plain fact. It's incredibly difficult to emerge from the murk of colonialism. "We gave you iPhones n shieeet" doesn't mean anything

He's a non racist explanation. Every other response is trash. youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

You stupid,
They've got Chikungunya, Ebola and Aids to keep the mortality high.
Infinite bananas won't do shit.

wtf is he doing? Is this sexual?

>the African continent as a whole is developing quite nicely right now.

That's caused by all the Chinese businessmen in their countries kek.

When they hire natives for construction work it infuriates them how lazy they are.

botswana is doing well
mostly because its a nation state

It doesn't matter, China needs Africa more than the opposite, if not, China wouldn't invest a dime in there.

The North is okay, at least they have history of greatness, but then again, that's because they're halflings. The sub Saharans are just Niggers, can you blame em for being born a nigger?

Colonialism, and i mean it. North Africa had all potential to be great - and historically were, but it was stolen from them.

Answer for the rest is Colonialism as well, but with other point - countries should have properly annexed the territories rather than just fueling resources from them.

I'd say it was 'successful' when people were living smaller-scale, close the the land, in hunter-gatherer capacities.

That was all that was necessary for that environment, and it seemed to suit them. What I've seen and learned of the old tribal societies is people seemed pretty healthy and content.

I honestly think it was a mistake trying to modernize them. It has been - uncomfortable as it might be to face the issue - a complete disaster, not a single successful modern society (or even successful Western black country or even neighborhood, for that matter, anywhere, ever). Some might speculate they hadn't evolved overall to be suited for more modern societal structures built around longer term planning. In all honesty, this is probably it. I don't care if that's unfair, things just are.

Not that I have judgment for peoples' degree of 'civilization', I think it's greatly overrated and probably prefer a closer-to-the-land model. I'll take my European sensibilities thank you very much, but I think the whole Greco-Roman legacy of a certain form of civilization and especially the later Enlightenment was largely regrettable, if probably inevitable.

Consider this matter as settled

Jared diamond. It has the same climate zone as Europe.

Implying there no white in the rest of Africa you retard.

RARE

Albanian bitches are so hot

South Africa used to be successful.

>hard mode : explain it without racism

That's not just hard mode, it's nightmare mode. You'll need extreme mental gymnastics to avoid why Africa is shit without analysing average IQ.

Pic related.

I work across SSA with a focus on Zambia. Am happy to answer any questions.

In general I ascribe the success or lack thereof of Africa to a complete lack of institutional understanding.

because we left.

ayy the only tolerable nigger I know is from your shitty country, good stuff.

wait... Am I missing something? What's the point of getting a bond note if you can just get a US dollar?

What's your definition of success, and who came up with that standard?
What do you know about the pursuit of happiness?

Bits of Zambia are nearly there. Botswana as well. It's hard to explain. Ethiopia is ticking over nicely and wants to eat the rest of the continent. SA is fucked. I greatly enjoy watching politics in Zim.

Ethiopia has this "africa 2063" thing where they want to lead a united States of Africa. That'll be interesting.

That's rather the point. The government in Zam for rather annoyed with people (me included) listing prices in $. They want to give the currency a chance but this is the same currency that pretty much doubled vs the £ in three months last year. If china's economy farts, Zambias shits a kidney as it relies on copper exports to China.

>wait... Am I missing something?

Aside from the fact nobody at the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe can spell separate or remittance?

Yes, that they're going to try print the Z$ again and peg it to the $US by claiming they're of equal value. Of course the peg has already broken and the Z$ "bond note" is already hyper inflating and it hasn't even been released yet.