American here looking to move to Estonia, any advice?

American here looking to move to Estonia, any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R0oXjIzOx4
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s
baltictimes.com/estonia_to_spend_110_000_euros_to_prevent_xenophobia_in_education/
youtube.com/watch?v=-m9pL29B4Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you speak a language, other than English?

yeah dont go

Dont

Do you dance when brushing your teeth?

don't

im maybe moving there too in future to start a law practice business and do appointments for finnish clients

Sup Forumsony in estonia when? real estate is breddy cheap there

There is plenty of alcohol there for the both of us Finland

Sup Forumsony now!

>going to Estonia

Drink their drinks and fuck their woman. If you do not agree to this this can be insult and they`ll expel you from their country. Also say to everybody you are NATO agent, but have no money to pay for something and you need credit.

Isama ilu höieldes! (or however you write it, my bad)

you must be one of those Russian hackers from Drumpfs election team

>monolingual fatburger moving to a post-communst uralic khanate

why don't you just stay home, buddy

Sorry m8, no niggers allowed.

I live in (((new england)))

im white eesti, no diversity here

consider that Estonia is literally poorer than Portugal and Greece. it's not the paradise you perceive it to be

Its not that bad, i lived in Cambridge for a year, ofc. its democratic infested but it is still fairly white andyou have a lot of culture and stuff

im gonna be deep in your pussy soo eesti

I'm going to pay a boong a mug of petrol to knife yer sister in the cunt for that comment.

as long as i have a place with a decent internet connection i can be comfy

Absolute wages dont mean shit tho, you have to put it in relation to the cost of living

Literally going to the store rn
I can come back and post what my shit costs if you want, OP.

cost of living is high as fuck here considering the wages.

>Cost of living in Estonia is 34.00% lower than in United States (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in Estonia is 65.46% lower than in United States (average data for all cities).

30% less than United States is high as fuck when you only make 1000 eurobux

but i have money im not just gonna leech you guys dry

>say to everybody you are NATO agent

>leeching
>in estonia

If you do end up moving here, stay the fuck away from Tallinn, Narva and Tartu.

Big cities are shit and Russians are cancer.

where is a comfy place to move to in estonia

Its your way of life dont fight it!
youtube.com/watch?v=4R0oXjIzOx4
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s

I paid like 7e for 3 days worth of food the other day

We have a -ton- of minimum-wage Russian workers here that are driving the absolute down. I honestly thought we were as poor as the statistics said until I went into the workforce myself. And I have a lot of contact with those minimum-wage workers who truly deserve what they earn.

estonia why are you raising alcohol tax

finns are driving to latvia now and they are setting up the vodka stores in valga. you shot yourself in the foot

If you are not serioust about learning the language then don't come here

Thank our "brilliant" government for that

im not a huge fan of your language but i can learn

>I paid like 7e for 3 days worth of food the other day
kek
spent 15,31 for my sunday afternoon snacks + a bottle of brandy

Start by learning how to properly pronounce õ ä ö ü

What do you mean, there's plenty of diversity? There's like a hundred different types of white people.

seriously though i want some real advice here

>tfw I have dark brown hair and green eyes and my gf has light blonde hair and blue eyes

literally more diversity between the two of us than between 150,000 niggers

the best advice is to visit and understand a country as alien as Estonia before deciding whether or not you want to emigrate

did you apply for the "e-Citizenship" thing? or is it avaible for amerisharts at all

Of all the things that are shit, Estonian language is especially shit. The amount of syllables words take up, the poor vocabulary. Fuck that. But I tell you, there's A LOT of cuties in Estonia. Especially in bigger cities. And there's nature and all that shit as well. But the economy is terrible. Also, because our standards for entertainment etc are so low, you might become the next Estonian celebrity, with minimum effort! Land of opportunity right there.

i thought about it but i wasnt sure if you needed to be eu so i didnt end up moving forward with it

On the real though, you can just spend some time here and find out whether you like it. Obviously just moving here without any experience of living here is a bad idea.

>learn the language
>learn what russians look like, treat them the same way as blacks
>find a job + apartment online
>apply for citizenship
>GTFO out of Tallinn

Or you could just buy a plot of land and start up a farm and watch the delicious EU subsidies roll in

yeah he should start youtubing about being a murrican whos settling into estonia and tell how estonia is best and russia sucks

what does it cost monthly for a place on average

I wouldn't say our language is shit. More so, learning the language for a foreigner is fucking shit.

time to stop bullying Russia, firends

Before heating was turned on, my 2 room apartment ran about 70€ with water and electricity.
Last month it was 100€ because of winter.

kys niggerlover

Well, if you've ever tried writing in Estonian, perhaps writing music, poetry (I know, faggot shit), you will soon find yourself frustrated by the lack of words available for expression and how words take up so many syllables. And in conversation I find myself constantly lacking words to express certain things that there are are words for in English.

Can americans buy real estate there? I'd like to buy up a bunch of office buildings there for cheap and make some cash.

Are you serious, that's all it costs to live there monthly

I can imagine you've never seen a nigger in real life so you have no idea what true niggers are like.

Estonia, YES!

baltictimes.com/estonia_to_spend_110_000_euros_to_prevent_xenophobia_in_education/

Even cheaper if you buy a house and use wood (very common here)

Pretty much. In the capital, rent is usually between 300-600 euros, depending on how close to the city centre you want to live.

I lived at Mustamäe for a few weeks. Very comfy place with no niggers and no tourists.
For a Finn the language is quite easy, for others probably not.

I got in a fight twice though during that time, both times happened in Kalamaja.

Probably going to buy a apartment from somewhere there soon since it is so cheap.

That is literally nothing I'm paying 700 usd monthly for a (((studio))) apartment in a rural town here

I really really like this picture
also
fuck off

we're full

Well do you think you could get a job here that pays you enough to afford it?

Hi Ants.
youtube.com/watch?v=-m9pL29B4Ds

So how will you make money there? You don't know the language so you cant find a job unless you make your own company.

I saw a doctorate there who interested me very much, but I can go there only from November 2018.
+It's free
+I could work there (not that I would need - I have a work here and, going from that aforementioned date, I'd keep it - but I don't want to feel useless) with a student visa, unlike Murrica and many other countries.

i do my work from home so i can do it anywhere

absolutely horrible

>700 usd monthly for a (((studio))) apartment

Move out of your state nigger, I have a 2 br for that much. SUck my dick

where exactly do you live

In this case, by all accounts there's nothing stopping you getting on a plane tomorrow and spending 90 days getting acquainted with the country.

i heard estonian real estate brokers are worser and more corrupt than jews, is it true? or do they do it only to finns

someone on the internet said that dealing with them is shit and if you want to see the house your planning to buy, they are like "maybe next week" and dont show up and demand cash, and lie about juridic issues to get your money, when its time to confirm the deal at a public notary they dont show up etc

why dont u fix ur nigger problem first? we dont want ur cuck genes here

Screwing over finns is a national pastime.
It's not even like we hate you guys, but we seriously do squeeze every last penny outta you whenever possible.

>minimum-wage Russian workers

I'm one of them.

im white im just trying to get away from the shitskins

this guy is not joking, finns are seen as dumb people with too much money

lol wtf are you talking about
Never heard something like this happening to my fellow countrymen.
But yeah its easy to screw finns if they are stupid enough to pay for nothing like your post is implying.
1. Don't be an idiot

heres a tip, slavs are subhuman just look at them, you sound like you're a computer programmer or something so i hope you know how to fight. Your best bet would be to try and fuck them over as much as possible then get out.

>so i hope you know how to fight
Russians fight like gyppo. They don't try shit unless it's 5v1.

If you are not white, don't, otherwise welcome to the neighborhood.

No worries here I can deal with Slavs

Watch out for the aids.

Guess who's doing the buggery.

what are you doing here ireland

it is cold, we have russkis and drunkies and the people are gloomy. Stay out of my shithole. Because in 2019 we will make it great again.

i can help eesti

And that is not wrong perception of most of finn tourists. They are simple folk, and money squeezing is easy t. business salesman

t. finn

Also what is considered "white" in USA. People with dark hair and brown eyes and milkchocolate skin is "white" in USA. It's disturbing man, truly horrific.

Yup, I know what I am talking about. I deal with these people daily. There are practically 2 different kind of people in Finland - naive fucks with too much money, and then there are smart investors with psychopathical precision. Thatswhy our country is considered "odd with odd habits" by most. Also that is why there is quite a lot of inbred hatred towards oneselves here, and that is why SJWs of Finland hate Finland. They could be sent overboard, and fast pls.

fortunately pretty white. mostly nordic blood according to dna ancestry and blue eyes

not trying to meme estonia is nordic tho

fug :DD

Well Estonias thinks it's "screwing us" if they take 1/5th of the price in restaurants compared to finnish prices :D

Or that 1e from 0,75l bottle of red wine is "lol gotcha screwed over". It's pathetic, like rats screwing over humans by eating their leftovers :DD Or like when they take 5e from that taxi drive, "ebin wouldve costed only 2e for estonian ;))))" ebin :DD

Top kek

Is this nigga seriously complaining that he's getting jew'd too little?

Should I move outside of the city or no

No, I just find that pathetic. We KNOW what you are doing, and giving scraps over mercy. Kinda like dad "gets fooled" by his children, and then winking eye to the mother.

You can be proud of being poor, nothing wrong with it, keeps you motivated :)