Why do white people still exist?

Why do they exist?

Why are they allowed to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because lesser races still exist and everyone knows you clean up the smaller problems before tackling the bug one otherwise you are just wasting your time.

as an explanation, let me offer you this old philosophical standard...

if something happened in the world, and no white people were around to notice it, would it have really happened?

Superior white empirical senses.

Somebody has to take care of the world. And it might as well be the people who built it.

Without White people you'd die out in a week or month. Filthy ingrate subhuman you are lucky you have us.

Because no one has genocided them yet

>Who built it

lol

is this a joke?

Because who else wpuld minorities blame their ignorance, laziness, violence and lack of progress on? What would ignorant, lazy niggers have as a scapegoat if white people were gone.

Black people had more time than anyone to get their shit together and dominate the world. You didn't. Explain why you allowed yourselves to be conquered if you're so great. Explain why everything a black majority is allowed to rule over turns to shit.

Blacks are have proven beyond all reasonable doubt they are the worst part of the human species, uet still have the ignorance necessary to blame all their problems on white people.

You lack intelligence. You lack integrity. You lack drive. You lack the mental capacity for seeking peace. You lack ingenuity. You lack reasoning. You lack compassion. You lack inapiration. You lack humility. You lack foresight.

The betyer question is why do white people still possess the empathy to not genocide every last one of you ingrate apes?

Who else is gonna gimmidats?

>we wuz kangz
You were used as menial slave laborers. You built nothing. Everything worth being built was done by Asians, Whites, Arabs and Persians.

Blacks only destroy. Throughout their entire history they destroy and serve as bottom level servants because that's all they have the collective capacity to do.

Top tier bait from a rare flag.

Noice

So that apes have something to aspire to: evolving into humans.

>We made you build the world
>But you didn't build it
white boi "logic".

Someone has to fight the jews.

You didn't though. You picked cotton, hauled rocks and served drinks. All tasks that can be done by anyone.

You didn't design anything worthwhile. You didn't create anything. You didn't do anything meaningful.

Whites would be fine, actually better off without blacks. Blacks would be living in a worldwide liberia.

Take your nigger retard logic somewhere with people stupid enough to buy it.

So that niggers dont fuck everything up

I forgot, picking cotton equates to building skyscrapers some how. You're obviously a nigger since you don't know what menial means.

If me and my crew were in power we wouldn't be sucking that circumcised cock like you cumskin. Kikes fear the african race because they know the moment we're where we belong thye're done for. That's why they're always keeping us down, and keeping you in "power" whitey.
The only way to stop the jews is for the true sons of abraham (the african race) to come into power. You're race should get a move on, so the real work can get done

"where you belong" is in a fast-food restaurant, serving poorfags, and your own kind.

is this new?

Someone's gotta pay for welfare and foreign aid.

To rule and guide the lesser versions of the "human race" fgt

It is man's destiny to conquer the universe. Nobody else can aspire to that goal but us.

Nighttime Sup Forums is such shit-tier trash.

You are joking, right?

ever heard of egyptians you ignorant stormfag?

DON'T CUT YOURSELF WITH THAT EDGE

>egyptians

>picture shows egyptians (africans) killing the claissical africhan depiction of whites with obvious white traits like no nose and weak chis
>whitey confused because he's so used to thinking 1 diminetinoally and can't understand that the black in this picture was meant to represent the void in the white man's soul

kek

You notice with all their attempts at imitation

Because we need to make the world great again.

Or the Egyptians were light-skinned and killed blacks by the dozen because blacks were subhuman apes back then just like they are now.

>blacks
>being responsible for the pinnacle of civilization during any era
pick 1

As a minority white living in a country with a majority of niggers I can confirm that they are the most useless, worthless race that exists. Their only purpose is to be slaves to white men. And yet they even suck at that.

RARE!
A
R
E
!

Things have got to get done somehow

>Live in wondeful country amongst that animals had NATURE intended under the rule of just and benevolent rulers
>still complain
Whites are pathetic, you know it's true. If you really thought that this wonderful opertunity that had been granted to you wasn't the best thing possible you would have moved your ass back to white lands. But you know that you have it good.
It's pretty fucking gross, you get to live in a country where dispite being not the most majority (you aren't a minority because whites have power) you get to live in safty, while my brothers get shot daily by the police

/thread now fuck off Mauritius

BEST RACE EVER

As I stated, niggers are a contemptible race. I couldn't care less if they're starving to death or dying from AIDS. They're an insufferable race that would be missed by absolutely nobody if they vanished. They do nothing but eat, shit and breed. There is nothing whatsoever laudable about their character or accomplishments. They are the slave race of mankind.

It's crazy how blind people can be. Let's look at Zimbabwe, shall we? President Mugabe forced the few whites WILLING to live there out by saying they were not allowed to live there anymore, as Africa is meant for Africans. What happened? He didn't realize whites were the most productive farmers he had and exiling them caused mass famine. It took 2 years of unsupervised black supremacy to cave a country in on itself.

>B-but that's only one example, bigot!

Why don't we look at Africa as a whole then, shall we? Your most notable country is predominantly white influenced (South Africa) and the rest is run by warlords, Islamic terror regimes, and corrupt government officials. All countries are struggling economically and politically, yet you live in a country of incredibly strong resources.

So please, tell me more about how whites do not keep country infrastructure up.

> go to africa and kill millions of innocent african civilians and disrupt their ways of life forever
> enslave them and brutalize them for hundreds of years and countless generations
> after slavery, deny them basic human rights for decades and ban them from going to school and voting and ban them from being human
And then you wonder why africans are mad. They have the right to be. You fuckinng cum skins ruined their lives for generations to come. So glad you're going extinct.

Natural selection, superior beings live on while inferior beings rot in 3rd-world shitholes.

Not with democracy though, they want to allow sinking 3rd world immigrants destroy their country, sink the one they go to and then everyone loses.

You realize that nignogs posting on 4skinz is a meme right? Which means you are a proxy fag......

>disrupt their primitive ways
>this is somehow bad
>Implying niggers were not always enslaving niggers and selling them to arabs
>implaying that niggers would even be free right now if it was not for the white man

Very low quality bait, aquafrsh

GOD BUILT IT YOU HEADEN!! AND HE DOESNOT TAKE CARE OF IT@!

Africans enslaved each other long before a white face ever came to their shitstain of a continent, you Colgate fuck.

Good pic

A better question is why do we allow niggers to exist?

white privilege

You are retarded aren't you? People have killed and enslaved other people throughout history, and was only in South Africa where the apartheid existed - not only that but if you look at what the blacks have done to South Africa you'd say that clearly the apartheid was objectively good for both communities. Why don't you fuck off back to where you came from shitskin?

You can't compare that to how blacks were treated during and after slavery, which white people took to a whole new level of cruelty.
Especially in America:
>free from slavery, an institution which made it illegal for slaves to learn to read and shit like that
>"lol you can't vote unless you read"
>"lol Jim Crow"
>WWI+WWII
>"lol New Deal and GI Bill only apply to whites, but enjoy these redlined districts where you will now live we got the idea from Hitler"
>"lol btw you can't get loans at the rate whites can and all your schools will be funded by property taxes"
>"lol you all have equal rights now but no real education thanks to our past shitting on you, but don't worry, we won't do anything to change it"
>"oh btw here are drugs take this heroin and get all kinds of fucked up"
>"oh btw pres Reagan is starting the war on drugs but blacks with crack cocaine are gonna get fucked up way more than whities using powder cocaine"
>Sup Forums: "truly blacks are inferior"

This

Oh great, this old gem. Someone is trolling.

Because Blacks are shit at working and Muslims are shit at Warfare

I feel really bad for you guys. Every story I get out of South Africa is like some fucking nighmare.

This is my new favorite. "Fallists."

>Science needs to be "scratched off", because it's too western and needs to be started over from a more African perspective, because science can't explain how a witch doctor can "send lightning to strike someone".

That shit rustles my jimmies like not much else. This is the state of their universities. Ass-backward literal retardation.

Anyone who has not seen this, please do watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&t=2s