So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he was /ourguy/?

So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he was /ourguy/?

I DRIIIVE A BMW

/ourguy/
for you.

He is exactly not our guy. Mixed people have no identity and lash out on the world in their own ways.

>Nonwhite male

>Kills white women

>Our guy

Inferiority complex to an extreme degree

im mixed 5 ways european and i dont feel like i have an "identity" outside of being a "cunt"

>Nonwhite male

Perfect for Sup Forums!

>Kills white women

He killed thots

>Our guy

/ourguy/

He's not my guy.

#I'maRodgersDodger

> rich
> drives BMW
> father works in Hollywood
> not morbidly obese
> not completely hideous
> not mentally retarded
> still can't score a grill

How can one man fuck up this badly?

He's horribly racemixed, thats worse than anything

>hates all women
>thinks blacks should be made slaves again
>autistic
>thinks he's white when he's clearly half-asian
>thinks normies are chads
>loves aryan women only

/ourguy/

If he wasn't such a beta he could have easily scored a 7/10 eventually, hell possibly an 8/10 with how rich his family was. His facial features would make him more attractive as he got older.

It's stupid to worship 10/10 cunt when it's likely not even good cunt anyway.

he broke the law

natalia doesn't like lawbreakers

his family wasn't actually rich. his father was in debt and his mother only earned like $40k a year. he was spoilt rotten nonetheless though, the ungrateful cunt

I have spent LITERALLY thousands of hours obsessing over Elliot Rodger and one day hope to go on a pilgrimage to Isla Vista. He is absolutely /ourguy/

Stop you'll summon Canada

He's a butthurt beta male who was too much of a pussy to speak to women. He was educated but still pathetic example of a human being

Canada here. My Natalia alert went off.

>bitter virgin and mysogynist(real one)
>product of racemixing
>gun owner
>killed himself
>died virgin
He is.

welcome friend

also, nice trips

stop shitposting, seljuk

Fuck
Checkd

The whole thing was a very poorly coordinated hoax. Those "diary videos" were so fake. Literally just reading a script. And how the father practically had a "gun control" campaign ready to go as soon as his "son" "killed"dem peeps.

Plus the dude was a qt and prob still has no problem bangin (((guys))) wherever he's living.

He's /r9k/'s guy. Our guy is Breivik.

This post is interesting because it may be used to accurately estimate the size of Elliot's penis. In the post, Elliot finds out that the average dick is about 5.5 inches. Previously, before seeing the post, he was under the belief that the average was 4. Seeing the post was "very unsettling". This means that when Elliot thought the average dick was 4 inches, he felt comfortable because his dick was bigger than that. However, upon learning it is in fact 5.5, he was unsettled because his dick is smaller than that.
So we may conclude with a large degree of certainty that Elliot's cock was between 4 and 5.5 inches. The logical thing to do is to take an average which means that Elliot's cock was around 4,75 inches erect.

No fuck this idiot he wanted to go and kill all the sluts but he just ended up killing a bunch of university nerds.

NOBODY ACTUALLY DIED

Did you see his manifestos? He was mentally retarded and that's why he was a failure.

I thought Samuel Hüde was our guy

For the sane, adjusted element of Sup Forums, he certainly is not our guy. But for outliers like you two freaks, GAME ON.

Samuel looks beta as hell tho.

He always was /ourguy/. This guy was a walking Sup Forums.

he was walking reddit

since you love him so much maybe you all should follow his example and kill yourselves

Not only that, but asians.

I mean what the fuck. His divine retribution was supposed to be toward the gorgeous young white elites. In the end he just killed a bunch of asian nerds and ugly bitches.

He's a hapa. He was doomed to permavirginity the moment his father chose to breed with a gook.

He died a hero and a real human bean.
F

He belongs to /r9k/, they seem to have a daily thread.

Gotta recognize them triples leaf bro

sweden trying to scientifically guess penis size of famous killer.
why am i not suprised?

>his father chose to breed with a gook.

His dad would have been best friends with Jeb.

When I was in 9th grade, a male teacher tried to convince us that marrying an ugly woman was the best choice a man could make. When I think about the homely girls who have hit on me, I realize the benefits, but damn, at some point you want to make out and cuddle without having to be blind drunk.

You're not alone. Maybe we'll cross paths when walking down the road to that party where he got his final humiliation, perhaps bump into each other while we think of him being thrown down?

> excuse me, Mr
> hey no problem, señor
Just two anons.

Not necessarily.
It would be very unsettling to find out what you thought was average was incorrect even if you were above average.
Say if you were 6'' and your whole life you thought you were 2" above average; you would feel pretty good about yourself. If you then found out you were only 0.5" bigger than average, this could change your entire view of yourself. The one thing that gave you confidence, or made you eel like you had something special to offer was actually false, you just have a bland everyday cock.

He didn't lift, he didn't abused his status and money to fuck chicks. He fall in love with his mediocre look.