Trudeau/Castro investigation thread

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/fidel-castro-toboggan-fun-woman-memory-gander-1.3869323
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=UAU-o7yOj3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ui8Nd6Gzuw4
macleans.ca/culture/books/pierre-maggie-the-untold-story/
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-fidel-castro-has-a-deep-understanding-of-jewish-history-1.315630
jewishcuba.org/marranos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now do a justin/elliott comparison

Summery image

Old thread hit 300. Bump.

Relations were especially warm in the 1970s and 1980s during the time when Pierre Elliot Trudeau was the Prime Minister of Canada. Trudeau spent three days in Cuba and sparked a lifelong friendship with Fidel Castro.[3] The visit was also the first by a Western nation to Cuba since 1960.[

>Election's over
>Nothing left to fight for
>Desperately digging for something to fixate on
>Castro dies
>Hey, he mildly resembles Castro
>I know! Trudeau is Castro's child

I like this. Let's put all of our time and resources on this.

that just looks like Liam Neeson

>mildly

So progressive

>the father of multiculturalism was a cuck to a commie leader
>his wife's son was raised by a single mother and is now the leader of your country

he does look more like Castro than with the man they claim is his biological father

LOVE IS THE THREAD OF THE STORY THAT'S WOVEN

OF FUTURE AND PRESENT AND PAST

I MAY NOT EVER ASCEND TO THE HEAVENS

BUT I KNOW THAT MY LOVE WILL STILL LAST

this explains the fucking leaf problem

They're fucking identical, this is hilarious.

Curly hair, eyebrows, nose...
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html

(((Pure coincidence)))

This December I am going to Montreal for 2 weeks, what can I expect?

degeneracy, drunk french annoying sport fans and weed retards.

Police death squads lining up and executing civvies once Justin learns his true heritage

>Castro
>Has a cigar in his mouth at almost all times

>Trudeau
>Has a cock in his mouth at almost all times

Really made my grey matter gurgle.

This is too good, it has to be true.

Castro legit just came to canada whenever.

>A woman originally from Gander has shared a vivid childhood memory of former Cuban President Fidel Castro.

>In fact, one winter day in the mid-1960s, she shared a tobogganing hill with him in her hometown.

>"He was really dressed warmly, because naturally he wasn't used to that climate, especially Gander. Gander used to get pretty cold winters and a lot of snow," she said.

>"He was pretty muffed up, but he was all excited. He was like a child when it came to getting on the toboggan and going for a run."

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/fidel-castro-toboggan-fun-woman-memory-gander-1.3869323

WAIT
YOU'VE GOT MY NOGGIN' JOGGIN'
WHAT IF THIS REASON FIDEL SMOKED SO MANY CIGARS WAS TO HIDE HIS NATURALLY FAGGY VOICE?

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Hasta siempre, comandante !!
Che is what the rightwing always needed, smart, educated, charismatic, authoritarian, non-degenerate

>born in the arms of uncle castro

I was just thinking the same haha

We're through the looking glass people.

Probably a great fucking time. Don't listen to these downers on here. Montreal is a fun as fuck town.

The plot thickens.

I think the curly hair is the give away. Any young Justin Senior pics?

>uncle

Is that legit?

I love the "C'mon!" at the end as he marches away. Fucking Zoolander made politician.

He means Uncle as in what children call their single mom's male companions.

He has a pretty feminine voice. How does it compare to Castro's? Family members often have similar sounding voices.

Alexandre Trudeau (Justin's brother)

Difference in height, nose and hair.

maybe the elites exchange their biological children for some purpose?

Like, you can have biological children, but somebody else gets to control them.

I assumed he'd have a deep voice, but he sounds like a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=UAU-o7yOj3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ui8Nd6Gzuw4

There is a book which claims Pierre Trudeau was a pedophile

her mother is a well known rock star banger.

Something is very strange

It's all about control. Pierre is probably a pedo but he was also a puppet leader, him having a wholesome family image was in the interests of the global elite, and it also gives them leverage to annihilate him at any time if they felt like it.

They share no resemblance.

It's not Justin, Justin was 4 or 5 at the time of this picture

Castro

Lol if trolling

This is truly the greatest timeline.

They have the exact same oratory, hand motions and voice. Those acting skills and hand motions look exactly the same between the first Castro video and the Trudeau video.

>Just performance art. Nothing to see here.

What? That's Pierre

LADS

THEY WERE IN NASAU IN 1970.

500KM AWAY FROM HAVANA.

macleans.ca/culture/books/pierre-maggie-the-untold-story/

Some great stuff here.

>Trudeau then flew to Nassau with Margaret, Joe and Debby MacInnis, and other friends and booked in at the Small Hope Bay Lodge on the little island of Andros in the Bahamas.

That's Pierre. Pierre was Asian whereas Castro was Spaniard.

We should compile all the links and sources of every possible contact
We are definitely NOT going to find the one for sure, because there were so many, but we will build probable cause showing how close they were, and that probably met many other times

i wasn't really going to get involved, then curiosity got the better of me. Idk how you can look at these basic markers and not think these people aren't related.

if they weren't famous and if it weren't an outlandish idea i think the similarities would be fairly obvious.

>code geass is back
>justin castro
>Trump is president

I don't have much else to make me happy these days, but.

Fucking hell, Trudeau is really a freaking handsome motherfucker
I mean he could easily be on Lachowski level

In Cuba, the boxers are heroes.

>tfw putting memeing off to focus on this fucking cuck and his faggot dead dad
feels fucking great. Fuck Canada.

Yeah I just woke up from a long slumber to this shit. I won't lie though, pol always keeps me smiling

My bad, I thought this was what I clicked

Fuckin safari

Uncanny.

add the eyebrows too

Fuck got the dates wrong. He's born late December 1971, so looking for around march 71, which is when the marriage was.

Oh you!

>him having a wholesome family image was in the interests of the global elite

Just line Justin Trudeau. A "beautiful" liberal couple with 1 kid for the LGBT/Leftist propaganda.

Exactly. The nose is slightly, very slightly similar probably due to sharing the same mother.
The hair and nose is very interesting to note similarity with Fidel.

>Spaniard

Do you know that the great Freemasonic Lodge of Havana is in the SAME BUILDING as the Communist Party of Cuba?

Not only that but Castro comes from a family of "conversos" (jews who converted to Christianism in Spain)

>Netanyahu: Fidel Castro Has a Deep Understanding of Jewish History

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-fidel-castro-has-a-deep-understanding-of-jewish-history-1.315630

>But at the time there were other passions to satisfy. Margaret and Pierre “lived in a derelict shack on the beach and dived all day, spending romantic and exhausted evenings pacing the sand” as Pierre asked endless questions about her past. He claimed he needed to know everything, to prevent blackmail, and he kept saying, “I know you’ll leave me one day.” She said she would never leave him, but they agreed to test their love by a separation

>But at the time there were other passions to satisfy. Margaret and Pierre “lived in a derelict shack on the beach and dived all day, spending romantic and exhausted evenings pacing the sand” as Pierre asked endless questions about her past. He claimed he needed to know everything, to prevent blackmail, and he kept saying, “I know you’ll leave me one day.” She said she would never leave him, but they agreed to test their love by a separation

>so looking for around march 71, which is when the marriage was.
wait, they got married because pregnancy?

if he is really castros son, it would explain why he looks so good
castro is of spanish galician origin

literally masterrace

If the one on the left even pierre, his father? Doesn't look like him at all.

It also helps getting the same lens type, 35mm vs 50mm make faces look different and assymetrical too

The pic that sold me on it was this one.

I'm sold. they are fucking identical

nice job OP

They married in secret. The fact was only shared in public after the event.

even the crows feet show a similar topography curve, and he shows alot of similarity with his mother. but almost none of these markers are present in the (Canadian) father.

It is Pierre. The question is if that's his father.

Yeah. Pierre's East Asian genes were really noticeable when he was young.

I know, many people have those eyebrows, but the contrast with the father is stark (they aren't too different, it's just that he didn't get any distinct facial feature in the kid)

he definitely has Castro's eyes

This makes too much sense

Are you saying, that this is "literally nothing"?

I know right.

This theory pretty much explains leafs. The son of a cucked and degenerate family believes everyone else should be as cucked and degenerate as him.
He then amazingly gains enough political power to do so and sets about creating an establishment to churn out cucks.
Hitler has a war machine, Britain had a propaganda machine, america has a military industry machine, Sup Forums is the meme machine.

And canada?

The cuck machine. A systematic raising of millions of cuck slaves to do peoples bidding. Leafs are natural born slaves eager to please, all thanks to castro's son..
Shit.

Wait, nevermind. It's Trudeau's mom who was Asian.

yep. Literally trudeau here.

Its Trudeau.

Are the fathers genes usually more dominant?

I'll just leave this here

>Famous Hispanics who have acknowledged Marrano ancestry include Rita Moreno and Fidel Castro. Jews have played an important role in the history of Monterrey, Mexico. The Garza family, one of Mexico's richest, of Cerveceria Moctezuma fame, are Jews.

>Frida Kahlo's father, Guillermo Kahlo, a somewhat reknowned photographer in his own right, was a Hungarian Jew. Diego Rivera admitted having marrano ancestry as well.

Trotsky, Frida Kahlo, Fidel Castro, Lenin and 85% of bolshevik party all jews.

jewishcuba.org/marranos.html

NO NEED FOR A MAGIC TO STOP TIME

NO SPELL CAN ACHIEVE WHAT WE FEEL

Also there is no resemblance to his father.

>they both hold basketballs

Jews are our misfortune guys

Every one of them and their children turns out a destroyer of society

Look at the evidence.
Everywhere you see a fucking retarded liberal, there is a jew.

No wonder we kicked them out

those ears

Thanks for that info.

Well he looks a lot more like Fidel Castro then his father.

What strikes me is how Pierre Trudeau looks similar to Castro in some of the photos.
Were they related??!!??

Castro's ball looks enormous.

This. Those are some unusual ears.

- El Partido Comunista de Cuba se fundó en el Centro Popular Hebreo de La Habana, sito en la calle Zulueta, el 16 de Agosto de 1.925. Fueron sus fundadores los judíos Salomón Mayer (posteriormente muerto en Argentina) y Abraham Zincowich, más conocido por el alias de Fabio Grobart, Comisario de la Komintern para el área del Caribe. En Cuba, como en todos en los países del Mundo, el Comunismo nació en las Sinagogas y las Logias de Sión.

- Fidel Castro --- el tirano asesino, ladrón y narcotraficante --- es judío por las dos ramas de su familia. Su abuelo materno, era un judío de Turquía que vivía robándoles las limosnas a los ciegos de Estambúl. Su padre era un judío nacido en una aldea de la provincia gallega de Lugo, España, que tuvo que huir a Cuba porque la Justicia Española le perseguía por robar ganado, es decir, por cuatrero. Como dice el viejo y sabio refrán castellano: "de casta le viene al galgo". Así se comprende el odio feroz y perverso que el endemoniado sátrapa rojo le profesó siempre a nuestra Patria, llegando en su maldad diabólica a destruirla totalmente. Castro no es Cubano. ¡ Es judío !

- Fidel Castro era agente de la Komintern desde que en 1.948 participó en el sangriento "Bogotazo", en Colombia, donde se destacó asesinando Sacerdotes y Monjas. En aquella ocasión sacó a la luz todo el criminal furor talmúdico y anticristiano de su sangre judía.