What are some nice remote or less populous places in the world to spend the last years of your life before the...

What are some nice remote or less populous places in the world to spend the last years of your life before the apocalyptic end of civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

capele.com/most-dangerous-remote-islands-on-earth/
pinterest.com/mary0321/remote-islands/
archdaily.com/634314/a-country-of-converted-oil-rigs-is-this-how-to-save-the-maldives
youtu.be/a40VeD8YxiU
davidwallphoto.com/detail/42523-Derelict-Double_Decker-Bus-and-Desert-Oak,-Camerons-Corner-_-Strzelecki-Track-Road,-Outback,-South-Australia,-Australia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yhiz-6rkBr8
youtube.com/watch?v=AlBCGRAn7oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks comfy.

I like this thread

My dream is to locate on Isle of Man and spend doomsday scenario there

Comfy

>Living as a privileged white guy (presumably) in nice warm Brazil with all the sexy babes

why the hell would you want to move OP?

is that a sand gator?

Probably shouldn't go to these places...! capele.com/most-dangerous-remote-islands-on-earth/

Yea I don´t get this either.

I would lower my living standards to live in a fucking nigger hut as long I got beaches and nice weather and got few meals a day

I'm seriously contemplating suicide at the moment when I look outside.

Yes a rubber backed tread gator AKA Dunlop lizard kekekekek

I like you.

>I live in one of the 10 most violent cities in the world.

>privileged

I'm not even middle class (which in Brazil is not even that much). But yeah I live some 30 minutes from a polluted ugly beach full of muggers. What a tropical paradise, huh?

you're a brazilian. Implying you'll be wanted anywhere outside of brazil you fucking dildo.

Ayers rock maybe?

go there almost naked they have no reason to fucking rob you when they see you got nothing

go enjoy the beach m8

>Decent amount of reasonably flat land at the bottom of the slope
>Nah, let's build on the fucking slope instead

I found the arsehole of the world!!

Amazon rain forest?

S V A L B A R D
V
A
L
B
A
R
D

So you don't get flooded, bong.

where is it?

Full of natives fighting mestizos for land.

I would like to set up in one of these abandoned buildings.

pretty comfy island desu

THE INHABITED VOLCANIC ISLAND OF AOGASHIMA

It links to here.... pinterest.com/mary0321/remote-islands/

I don't think I would choose a really remote, solitary place to live. I rather live at some small comunnity in a island. Few people, nice weather....

Its a bitch to live there. Its a tax free haven so the rich faggots like it.

Azores

Buy a thermal igloo and go north

Holy Island, Lamlash Bay

There are Monks that live there. I think you would have to be/become a Buddhist though.

This is a good idea Live on an abandoned/converted oilrig

archdaily.com/634314/a-country-of-converted-oil-rigs-is-this-how-to-save-the-maldives

>ywn hunt birds with a net on iceland
youtu.be/a40VeD8YxiU

Sark

I would unironically suggest somewhere in the Pyrenees. Prices are cheap and they have whole villages of ex pats nearly due to the French seemingly being uninterested in doing up fucking stone barns there. Would help if you could speak French.

Where is that?

Fernando de Noronha, dude.

>brazilian tropical island
>less than 10.000 people
>360 kilometers from the mainland

Lol is that Mark again?

Went to school there and miss it.

He's under house arrest with no internet, could be that pedo from Jersey

is that New Zealand

Greece

What are you waiting for? Pack your bags m8

it is inhabited

'Swedens Draugen oil platform'.
thats what the title says.

Thats Spiekeroog, Germany. About 700 people in the winter, no cars.

I have to take care of my old man. When my duty is complete, I will change my life.

>full of muslims
no thanks

Some polynesian Island

I heard from the (((buzzfeed))) that there are RIGHGT WING ANTI SEMITES living in the countryside because oy vey they don't want to be inclusive.

Know any villages to visit for tourism?

They will probably beat him up to show their disappointment.

U don't want to be too far from a tendies outlet though. Just go rural, be trailor trash.

No i don't think it is. Here another one I think its the same .davidwallphoto.com/detail/42523-Derelict-Double_Decker-Bus-and-Desert-Oak,-Camerons-Corner-_-Strzelecki-Track-Road,-Outback,-South-Australia,-Australia.html

w2c?

w2c?

That doesn't look structurally sound.

>onboard mosque

No thanks

>I heard from the (((buzzfeed))) that there are RIGHGT WING ANTI SEMITES living in the countryside because oy vey they don't want to be inclusive.
LOL

>"hey stop being different, you are messing with our lifes"
>go to a place where its impossible to mess with someone else life
>"hey you must stay near us"

sounds like when brazillian newspapers started to tell people that if you dont use facebook you are problably a criminal

>"hey stop complaining about the face that facebook show your life to everyone, if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide"
>stop using facebook
>"hey you must use facebook, come back here and expose yourself"

that looks like one earthquake away from being covered in rock

>That doesn't look structurally sound.

lol. it's probably the most sound ocean structure on earth

That's a nipple, m8.

Do people ever check on these? I don't see why you wouldn't be able to just set up there whenever you want, assuming no one else had the same idea already. Is it even against the law?

Look up squatters rights.
I think here they raised it to 7 seven years without complaint. Good luck with that in the UK.

OHHH fuck there is too...you guys are good I didn't see that...Sorry bout that!!!

I think the lack of infrastructure might be a problem. There are countless abandoned villages in India, for example. Asked a Pajeet if one could just claim one of the buildings there, he said why on earth would anybody want that, no roads, no water, no electricity, no internet. No law enforcement either to protect you from marauders.

The door looks weird.

That doesn't look like Australia

You probably could for some of them ...although they are most likely on a tour of rangers route so they check them now and them. but there are ones which may not be listed as historically important that could be used.

I knew a guy from new zealand who lived in a house similar to pic related

This island is in the north-sea. The countryside with lots of AFD - voters is at the east-sea.
For example Usedom and Rügen.

why would I tell you?

If I had the money I would hire a bunch of people to construct a set of flats on top of uluru just to see how people would react

This is just fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=yhiz-6rkBr8

This isn't it but fuck
>Send the darkest poo in loo they can find
>hehehe this'll get some result
>Gets told to fuck off and not bother them
>OY VEY HATE SPEECH

Thanks friend

Its a natural disaster and Its a last minute effort to save his house. It worked.

Build a tower on that house and mount it with detector cameras and you'll see a boat coming miles away, you can go up in the tower and shoot them with a sniper.

hahah Just make a fake ad for Facebook or twitter and make out your building a block of units on it.

What door?

comfy as fuck

This is for sale, 10 min to helsinki by boat

> Isle of Man
> not Sark

Pleb.

>Isle of Man

50,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock in the middle of the Irish Sea.

The comfiest.

great place for finns

is that a fucking mosque on the left?

well at least Poseidon will have it easier I guess

comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=AlBCGRAn7oA

This place looks great. There's only like 20 people living there.

Some people like different climates, myself for instance prefer overcast skies and cold

this is the way of the white man

What do you think they grow there?

Polar Regions.