Hey Sup Forums, so I was asked to do a presentation about american jews for my english course...

Hey Sup Forums, so I was asked to do a presentation about american jews for my english course, any ideas for some subtle little red pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2010/05/153417/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Poll-Jews-highest-earning-religious-group-in-US
vosizneias.com/43746/2009/11/25/new-yor,-should-more-Jews-join-the-u-s-military/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> The amount of CEOs and politicians that are Jewish is disproportionate to the percent population of Jewish people in the US

To expand on user's line, Jewish people are about 2 percent of the US population, give or take.

Then give stats on how successful they are in media, law, biz, finance, ect.

Also, Jews have been giving loans since the turn of the century

Christianity is against loaning something and expecting something in return but, Judaism isn't. So back when most were religious Jews were the only bankers

I'm sure there were bankers of other religions in the US

Talk about how all you guys really have to eat over there is cabbage, potatoes and horse meat.

Simply tell something about WTC.

The jews constatly hire/help other jews so that they can be among themselfs.
That's why you see so many jewish actors in Hollywood, and that's why alot of jewish comapnies succed, like facebook and google, even tho they are like 2% of Kikenated States.

>subtle
>JEWS 9/11 INSIDE JOB LMAO

Why make it subtle, Wojtek? Go ahead and show how the Jews have made America their playground through banks, finance, through special interest lobbying and through cultural propaganda.

Start innocently by giving a background of their arrival and then move on chronologically.

Almost half of the billionaires in this country are Jews.

bump

Be upbeat, say "So the jewish population is again the master in Germany"

They're not actually jews, they're polish refugees with supreme intelligence to beady little anglo pilgrims

Jews cant into art
Thats why films from hollywood are soulless products nowadays which just seem to come off a conveyer belt

I will quote Henry Ford from the international jew

>88
Yes

Talk about how while Jews are heavily overrepresented in American government, business, banking and entertainment, they remain underrepresented in USA's military

mention all the places jews had to flee

[citation needed]

wnd.com/2010/05/153417/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Poll-Jews-highest-earning-religious-group-in-US
vosizneias.com/43746/2009/11/25/new-yor,-should-more-Jews-join-the-u-s-military/

And more likely to be schizophrenic

Was going to post this

You want to really blow some pants off without repercussion?

>The racial stereotype between those of the Jewish race/faith and money comes from a difference in Religious law, where Usury (essentially loaning and expecting interest in return) was illegal for Christians but permissible for Jews.

>It was regular to have a "Court Jew" in the middle ages, from which money could be borrowed in times of trouble. However, that money eventually had to be paid back. Friction arises when money is poorly loaned and poorly spent, and often it was cheaper to prosecute or chase out the Court Jew than to pay him back for the loan.

You could try using the word 'echoes' innocently.
In today's sermon, the pastor mentioned echoes of the Old Testament in the story of Jesus. He probably didn't mean it that way, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

It's only antisemitic if you frame it as such.

If you talk about how jews have "infiltrated" our government, media and banking institutions its antisemitic.

If you talk about how jews have been "highly successful" or "Responsible for many great advances" in government, banking and media, it's a-okay.

Go read Haaretz you can often find examples there. Frame an "antisemitic conspiracy theory" as praise and it's normie safe.