You may only post in this thread, if you live in a country with top tier infrastructure

You may only post in this thread, if you live in a country with top tier infrastructure

>burgers not invited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qv7iS-ZLidQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/12093206/Canada-cut-in-half-after-bridge-connecting-east-and-west-splits.html
abload.de/image.php?img=5030_16005kuho.jpg][img]https://abload.de/thumb/5030_16005kuho.jpg[/img][/url]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else getting kinda sick of this America bullying? Leave them alone.

I wont be spoken down to by bongland, get on your knees and grovel

Sup senpai

Hello

the fuck did they do there?

Ello

Get out of here flag stealer

America is better than any of you euro faggots. At least I can own a gun while you pussies get raped by sandniggers. Feelsreallyfuckinggoodman.jpg

It's mostly private lines, right?
How do they profit while having to service so many stops?

fite me faggot

>can't build a straight road
>has the nerve to talk shit

YOU HAVE COMMITED A GRAVE SIN
PREPARE TO BE LIBERATED

Ridership of like 500000 people a day.

erosion and subsequent sinkhole

sup

what did they fill it with? beach sand?

Sup bitches

>lives in a 55% white country
>thinks we're getting raped by niggers and Achmeds
Almost every european country is 85% white, most over 90%. You know what the US used to be like in the 50s and 60s? Yeah, thats basically Europe right now.
Also your country is probably non white by now considering what you guys call white lmao

Is it true when one bridge broke last winter then entire country of Canada was split in two because that was the only highway connecting both halves?

Sup # 1

Sup # 2

It happened in minnesota, since they are basically dislocated canadians, they probably said "form over function" and just got a couple pieces of wood to hold the old pieces of road back where they were.

hi everybody

no infrastructure best infrastructure

Not invited, but showing up anyway faggot!

someone post that pic of the same russian pothole from 1991 to 2016

Note that the Swedish flag is not represented in your sarcastic little pic. That is because when the American told him to go prep his Muslim bull, he did just that.

Someone pointed out that the rocks in the hole were the same. Picture was staged.

>Mfw EU funded top condition roads :^)

Funny

But user you can own guns in the UK, you just can't by them from fucking Walmart.

Also
>60% white

did you guys beat us to ancap heaven?

thanks for ruining my day

The thing about being a burger is, no one tells us where we're invited.

Was sup

did that really ruin your day?

>feelsgoodman

youtube.com/watch?v=qv7iS-ZLidQ

>Britain
>top tier infrastructure

Our roads are fucking horrific and roadworks have some of the biggest delays in Europe, it's a joke considering we INVENTED modern infrastructure and civil engineering. The government can't even get behind a tunnel between Sheffield and Manchester, you should see the fucking tunnels they've built in Madeira through volcanic basalt.

fuck america

nah

I hope Trump to make American infrastructures great again.

Probably not. Maybe a bridge broke on the trans canada. But most places there are a route around, either a paved or a dirt road.

roads so bad you need to drive in the field instead

top tier fields

glad to hear it, sorta gave me the feels thinking I ruined someone elses first thing in the morning.

We're getting there...

We can't exactly take the piss lad, when was the last time you were driving on a road without a shit load of potholes?

Oh Trudeau, you're so funny.

>Your dad is Castro, your mom cucked your dad.

Yeah it was Trans Canada highway.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/12093206/Canada-cut-in-half-after-bridge-connecting-east-and-west-splits.html

you make me want to move there

Feels good desu.
[url=abload.de/image.php?img=5030_16005kuho.jpg][img]https://abload.de/thumb/5030_16005kuho.jpg[/img][/url]

>Muh crumbling infrastructure meme

I've never seen a broken dam or bridge in my life. Sure construction work is slow, but nothing stays broken where I'm from. And what's your shit country have on the Hoover dam, bitch?

Your motorways are amazing. But your streets and smaller roads are middle east-tier.

You drive on the right side of the road?

looks like polish-german border tbqh

The british roadnet is fucking pathetic, you have nothing to be proud of in this regard, bongster

You expect me to click that shit nigger?

well there are people that sad on this site lol

Just about all European countries do.

kek

Not enough EU money.

My bad.

I want to eat that crispy and delicious road

This is just outside my town. Infrastructure to stop fucking gaycunts using it.

You rang?

they are geographicly positioned

That triggers me.
Why not just make the road go straight, and use the land the road is currently on as an extension of the farm plot at the bottom of the picture..

Burgers gonna burger

the best road in all of Konungariket Sverige

Then why do you drive on the left? Did you just not get the memo?

youre joking right?

Because contrary to america people didn't just carve out big squares in the ground and called it their own

Kaiserstuhl?

that looks comfy as fuck

because its uphill faggot, if the road went straight the grade of the hill would be too high for cars/trucks to be able to scale it safely

You spelled "only" wrong

thats why you slope the road you fucking city jew
The hill isnt that big

That has nothing to do with cities, the roads in the pic resemble a rollercoaster track.
I thought Germans were suppose to be about efficiency.

kek that's a finnish road m8.

Norway also has god tier american yellow road striping.

>norway sweden border

>Feelsgoodman

i want a gf

maybe there wasn't enough room to slope the road you fucking dick-licker maximus

its not like europeans go around saying "HMMM lets make this road fucking curve and spiral all over the place like it was a faggot lol, because stragith roads are fucking hetero, man I just love wasting taxpayer money on making roads 2x longer than they actually need to be"

Waddup

Are you retarded?

How else are you paving a road through the fucking hills

No, it's a road from Norrbottnen, Kuttainen, Sweden.

Where the fuck do you see a city in that picture?

They sorta do..
And dont give me that shit about "its too much work", they minecrafted that whole valley. Slanting a road isnt that much work.

The vineyards have probably been there long before the road, so no, fuck you
Also it's mountain and not a small one

Sup f a m
Best road infrastructure in europe
Second best in the world

Well Is how we do it where Im from.. notice the size of the hill though.
The smaller hills like in germanbros pic we flatten out so its just a smooth incline.

You said "cut out squares and call them cities". I made no mention of cities, this is the second time youve accused me of talking about cities.

Are you calling my picture a mountain? Thats a fucking hill.

Are you retarded? They originally built it straight but the road curves in the long run like rivers you faggot.

Only in your dreams, paco

>You said "cut out squares and call them cities"
Are you fucking retarded?
I wrote
>big squares in the ground and called it their own

You can look it up in the post, you idiot

Do you see any vineyards in your picture?
Christ you're a moron

Cheeky

Louisiana does that. The best paved highway in the entire state is the 4 miles right after the border with Texas on interstate 10. After that, the whole state's highways are decrepit.

>HURR DURR MUH WHITENESS
whites are a global minority anyways. until you get out and start genociding, look at us. this is your future. you aren't here now but by God you will be