Brit/pol/ - Nuttall edition

>Interview: Paul Nuttall, the Scouser who wants to lead Ukip on to Labour's turf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/26/interview-paul-nuttall-scouser-wants-lead-ukip-labours-turf/

>Nigel Farage: I fear for my life – Ukip leader fears violent attacks every day
express.co.uk/news/politics/736889/Nigel-Farage-Brexit-Donald-Trump-Ukip-live-fear-violent-attacks

>Give Ukip 20 peerages, candidate poised to become party leader demands
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/26/give-ukip-20-peerages-candidate-poised-become-party-leader-demands/

>Sturgeon losing grip on power as opposition undermine SNP by passing their OWN policy
express.co.uk/news/uk/736909/Scotland-SNP-First-Minister-Nicola-Sturgeon-national-park-vote

>Philip Hammond mistaken on social care funding - senior Tory
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/27/philip-hammond-social-care-funding-mistake-stephen-dorrell

>Politicians urged not to 'legitimise hate'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38120596

>Firms could be made to reveal CEO pay gap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38120604

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xtk_5atPyrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUUQHAWEic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do flumps still exist

>the phone line is busy

Oh well, perhaps they will let me on, perhaps they wont, I'll keep trying, never mind.

Explain yourselves Brits.

yeah but they're 75p each

FPTP

It stops London from dictating the country.

youtu.be/Xtk_5atPyrg

Based SAS

FPTP

Many flaws, many advantages

Corbyn and Labour are disgusting

Name a western democracy that works on direct democracy.

Same reason the electoral college exists in America, to stop large dense populations from dictating rule to the more remote regions. It's why Scotland complaining about a lack of representation in Westminster is a fucking joke. Got shit loads of seats compared to their population.

FPTP is the only way to guarantee any future conservative (not Conservative) government

Why do you keep posting this? He has multiple times his views have evolved over time.

List of good posts in this thread:

We're not a direct democracy.

This faggot on LBC, I'd love to knock his nose out of line.

>when you were the first victim of the polls being completely wrong

Remember to vote Yes on indeyref 2

His problem is he presents his views as fact, the only logical view anyone could possibly have and that anyone with differing views is a moron, shill, kike or JF. He's basically an even dumber version of Molymeme with less verbal/written charisma. Seemingly ignoring the fact his views changed and that opinions are not fact.

You've just posted the whole reason why tripfaggotry is stupid as fuck

Why are anglo men so weak? Back in Romania the pakis will not get away with raping woman and childs.

You have to go back.

so like 90% of the people here then?

And from what I've seen his views havent changed that greatly, he's gone from Thatcher is based to Thatcher had sensible policy but she didn't allow a competitive market to take root before gutting the unprofitable industry.

My own views have fluxuated far more in the space of 2 years. Nobody should be shamed for showing a greater understanding of a subject.

>tfw don't care about 'the arts' anymore because of the tyranny of the subjective
>tfw don't like politics anymore due to uninformed majorities and ideological slavery
>tfw business is the only clear results based interest that I can find solace in

>It's a YKTDposter manages to slide the thread into offtopic shitposting because he has to stop YKTD at all costs or else the thread might descend into offtopic shitposting episode

Because the police don't want to be called mean things like "racist" even when it's not at all racist.

How does Nige know the name of the callers before they talk?

The politicians and police don't care about the law. The British people still have (misguided) faith in the system, when the breaking point is nobody knows.

Peter from Derby got BTFO, better luck next time pumpkin.

pedophillia is a nation sport with the English that's why

FUCKING LYING BITCH

Seriously, stop sticking up for them

The person who initially answers the call will take the caller's name and location, then enter those details in to a computer and push the call on to the queue. When Nige pushes a button for the next call to come through the caller's name and location appear on a screen in front of him.

>off his trolley

The hypocrisy of it irritates me.

He's psychic, Nige's power knows no bounds.

i finally got in guys, but the girl taking the calls said they didnt want any more EU talking points
:(

only 120 calls to the UK later

You could take the fucking tripcode off and stop trying to be a special snowflake on a board that is based on anonymous posters from thread to thread.

Fuck off cuntgobbler,
You're a neet
You're a muslim sympathiser
You're most likely a paki
You live in the south of wales
You've been shitting up this board for years
Fuck off.

>this is his last show on LBC
>I never got to speak to him on radio

sad pepe

Unlucky m8

Westerners have careers to consider.

We'd prefer to take care of these problems legally and in an orderly fashion using the muscle of the state, so long as there's a chance to do so. If the state's not doing its job, we'd prefer to try to change the leadership within the bounds of the law.

We're not infinitely patient, though. There are a lot of people all over the west who are gearing up for a fight.

Shall I just try and call in to Majiid and then repeatedly shout "PAKI" down the phone?

the salt

Wait, what? It's his last show on LBC? I didn't hear him say that you sure he won't be on again?

Actually as we saw a few months ago if I take my trip off before posting I'd only be called out as soon as you saw a familiar filename that you could correlate in the 4plebs archives, as well as witch hunting anyone who is particularly anti-Tory as YKTD

If Romania is so great what are you doing over here?

yea mate proper laff init

No, there's a one minute delay, they'll just shut you off.

>so like 90% of the people here then?

They don't have a tripcode.

If you want to be arrested, sure.

When you call a radio show they don't just put you through to the host straight away. You talk to support staff first, give them your name and location, then explain what you're going to say. Then you get added to a queue. Someone looks at the statements in the queue and orders then based on what will give the best show. If someone had called Farage and said they were a Blairite, they'd have been pushed to the front of the queue to make sure they got on the show before it ended.

pls r8

Don't worry lad, you'll get on next time

she even asked if I wanted to talk to nige and I said yes.
I wasn't listening the last couple of minutes and just wanted to say something about trade negotiations

I'll call from a phone box

It's worth pointing out the teenagers they raped were on the very fringes of society. Guttersnipes in foster or social care.

I'm not arguing for having a tripcode, I'm arguing against posting an image in every thread attacking YKTD for something almost every single person alive is guilty of, having an evolving set of views and opinions.

this can you fuck off back to Romania please we generally don't want you here

No.
Your police are a joke
There will be no breaking point Anglo men will just sit and take what is throw at them.
well the pakis are are winning this round
>we'd prefer to try to change the leadership within the bounds of the law.
But they keep voting for the same people.
Money. Jobs over there pay nothing.

Lads, will Are Paul make UKIP great again?

>No, there's a one minute delay, they'll just shut you off.

I heard some guy called Ian Dale a fuking Zionist prick live on air the other day

I made a tripcode for you
#yhcS*p^L

Good afternoon fellow "alt-right" people - how about those abortion clinics amiright?

No.

Feeling a bit down lads. Trying to look up how to do another degree as a mature students but fuck me if UCAS isn't the biggest pile of shit I've encountered.

>Get an A at A-Level
>Next couple of years A* are introduced
>My A is now retrospectively worth less even if it was 80-90% pass rate.

he goes on every now and again he has no set time table

I'm going to guess, cuck?

Sitll letting them fuck your people.
I work hard to be here more then you lazy anglos.

Raheem and similar meme alt-righters claim that he's in cahoots with Carswell and Evans but I think it's just because he's an actual conservative

See pic related, nobody holding those views would actually side with an MP who openly admits to being politically correct and that it's a good thing

Off to watch Empire of Dust, be on later

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUUQHAWEic

That's what I thought.

no he's shite

Why hasn't Nige just purged the MI5 dafties?

Need some advice lads.

Nailed a job interview on Friday and pretty certain I will be getting the job offered to me on Monday. But, I have an interview for a better paying job (10K more) on Wednesday.

What should I do? Be cautious and accept immediately? Try and fob them off with thinking time for a week? Or accept and then withdraw if I get the better one?

i don't care, eventually you will have to go back.. unless you don't care about your parents :^)

haha faggot

Yes. Ignore Tory shills who claim otherwise.

>Sitll letting them fuck your people.

No one was aware of it. These girls had no family, or worse were still with a drug and booze addled dysfunctional family. That's how they slipped through the net.

Their was not an angry father or brother to go a lynching the first people knew was when it was in the papers.

So you think it's ok for 12.6% of the voters being represented by only the 0.2% in the parliament?

Also there are other voting systems other than FPTP.

>brit/pol/
>giving a shit about abortion
probably do better trying to trigger some burgers with that bait

how exactly?

if another party comes along and says "fuck the politicians yo lets put the country first" they'd have a hell of a job to do just to get a few seats

>i don't care, eventually you will have to go back.. unless you don't care about your parents :^)

>Dem remittances

Pretty sure working here and sending money back to care for his parents is a logical choice.

I didn't say our current system is perfect, but it's a better system than a direct democracy.

The UK not caring about abortion shows how far left we are. It's disgusting that murdering our own is not an issue.

depends on him personally maybe he's giving most of his wage to some baby boomer land lord that is milking him

Nobody said its perfect, most said it is a mix of good and bad.

My persobal view is that Urban areas shouldn't be allowed to dictate the country through voting power.

And of course their are other systems, nobody claimed otherwise.

FPTP keeps the crazies out of Parliament.

It pretty much assures we will be led by a slightly left or slightly right party, no need for grand rainbow coalitions where you have to appease some moronic jebends.

>abortion
>murder
Fuck off back to the southern states.

Possibly. Then again he could have just worked for a little bit and bought a house himself.

and then you have tyranny of the minority against the majority.

how exactly has FPTP served us to date?

yet UKIP would have 80 seats mputting major preassure on the old parties.

>to keep the crazies out
like what? a party that wants to put the people before profit or their own self interest first?

How isn't it murder you fucking dummy? You're ripping a living person out of a womb and killing it.

most people struggle to juggle life between two countries

have you ever squashed a spider or fly?

he will probably do okay in 2020, maybe a dozen seats, lib dem tier, there is less of a reason to keep ukip out now we're having brexit after all

i have no interest in him or the future of ukip tho

>So you think it's ok for 12.6% of the voters being represented by only the 0.2% in the parliament?

Didn't say that, I said we're not a direct democracy. Like the USA with their current popular vote debacle, we're not a direct democracy for a reason. Turn everything over to popular vote and the high population urban areas immediately control what happens to the entire country.

FPTP gives representation to every area of the UK.

People have minds and personalities. A foetus is far less developed as a person than the cows and sheep we slaughter for food on a regular basis.