What do you guys think about the energetic jew?

What do you guys think about the energetic jew?
I drink 1 now and then but have a good feeling they are on par with ciggs on how bad they are on the body.

Do you lads drink em?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Yod8FFIZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am completely addicted to them, at least they're cheap.

Cheap? Whats the going rate on a 500ml over there?

Use to drink a 500ml every day. I can feel no difference since I've stopped

60 eurocents for cheap shit, 1.15 euro at most for monster

I paid 3.80 aus for a 500ml mother. If i drink it all at once i crash hard 2 hours later. Only really handle half of it at once.

>3.80

You're getting ripped, user.

Jesus that's a high price, I generally don't feel a crash that much, but I've been drinking a liter a day for a long time.

Was in the same boat. Substituted it with cheap and disgusting coffee with lots of sugar, while reducing the sugar from session to session.
>t.1.5 years without caffeine

I personally prefer B-12 shots

wtf. Red Bull is expensive as fuck here, at least compared to our normally cheap food/drink prices.
Domestic energy drinks are cheaper but still not that cheap.

Where do you purchase them?

speed8 does it for me, but when in need i'll go for a monster

Well that's because it's red bull, monster energy is already twice as cheap as red bull.

Fuck no

>Do you lads drink em?

no. you shouldn't drink them. it's nothing but addiction in a can to keep you pouring money into the jews' coffers.

seriously, nothing but hfcs and caffeine. you'd be better off eating some fruit. while the jews own most stores too, at least you'll be giving your body something it needs.

Literally the Devil's drink

I drink a Bang every morning though

red bull is overpriced piece of garbage. for the price of .33l red bull I can get a .5l monster, two cheap ass .5l hells or three .5l private mark cheap shit

Drank a big can almost every day for 10+ years, I'm 31.

All my organs and shit are fine, I get bored of them though, the taste becomes stale so I only really have them on weekends, same with all soda, other than that I have fruits and water mostly, cause it's fucking quick to eat of a morning.

>feel tired
>go to servo
>1 red bull, $4,50
>2 red bull, $8.00
>go home and sleep

Used to, then found out they destroy teefs.

They're pretty awful for you desu senpai, stick with the white monster as its basically carbonated water, energy mix (caffeine taurine etc) and artificial sweetener, much better than the other ones. Tried a regular green monster the other day and almost puked so I guess that shows there is a difference.

it's the first thing i drink waking up. i always have a can next to my bed

it's a good substitute for people like me who hate coffee

i don't really know much about the health effects, the only thing i know is that too much caffeine makes my muscles twitch.

First of all it is called the Liquid Jew.

Second: It's shit as it can be:
1. makes you fat (like anything else pushed by the Jews)
2. rottens your teeth
3. ADHD-inducing
4. long-term cancerous effects
5. It doesn't gives you energy at all, since it's all sugar and no consistence

I used to, now I just drink coffee. They aren't much worse than drinking soda (which is very bad for you anyway), they are just more addictive

>caffeine jew
>sugar jew
>industrial waste jew

Yea but i only drink no fear £1 a can from paki shop

A mate of mine was drinking 1.5l on average a day. Started gettin heart palpitations and other assorted health issues. Ended up on beta blockers.

In Europe you find cheap energy drinks for 35 cent on any supermarket. Usually consumed by Prolets and Gypsies.

I've had 10 or so in as many years. Last one I had was in Kurdistan

they're 2.80 at coles bro

I only drink sugarfree.

I have like maybe 1-2 a year.

Im a rural fag

I always wondered why energy drinks are so cheap in Europe. Maybe intentionally done to make people fat.

i don't drink them cause cheap ones are shit in Poland and the better ones like Redbull or Monster are to expensive they go for around 5-6 pln which is quite a lot for 500ml compared to 4 pln for 2 literes of Coca-Cola

What store?

Used to do 2-4 cans a day due to uni/work.

Ended up switching out to caffiene pills and nicotine gum/patches. Worked alot better, spent less money overall and was able to stay alert longer than before

and forgot to mention that they're pure cancer in can and im not that suicidal to drink them

Servo

Worked as a chef a few years ago. We'd all drink 4 tins each before lunchtime hit. And we'd keep the empty tins for the tail end of the shift, filling them with our alcohol of choice to stealth drink in front of the other staff before the post-work rampage.

Nice

No never I mean never. Not just because they are unhealthy (I smoke cigarrettes and pot) but you know I drink whole fucking week coffee (when I am at work). So I try to drink normal things on week end and in my free time I almost only drink tea/water.

First person I saw die was from a heart attack induced by redbull and running

>join national guard
>have to go to drill before basic
>nog drank 5 500mL cans on monster before coming
>horrible thunderstorms outside so we have to run around the building 32 times to do a mile
>the walls are literally sweating as 200 people run in almost a single file line
>I remember lapping this guy twice and seeing the pain on his face
>he was dead 5 minutes after I last passed him

I wasn't ready yet anons, I was only 17.

Monster is the only one that tastes good, but it is really expensive

ATTENTION PLEBS IT'S TIME FOR THE TRUTH:

*Caffeine is a muscle relaxant
*The reason it has multiple effects and "studies show" so many contradicting effects and conclusions is that the first thing caffeine does is relax your cardio-vascular system, which reduces blood pressure, and if your body needs more oxygen it will produce adrenaline to tighten the vessels and counteract the effect.
Both Muscle relaxants and adrenaline have a huge amount of effects and side effects, read up on them to understand how powerful a drug caffeine is to control both of these things.

*Caffine can and will damage your teeth, because it loosens your gums which expose moth tooth, which increases the amount of surface area your body has to remineralise, decreasing the speed of remineralisation.

*In terms of brain activity, caffeine reduces your overall wide thinking ability.
You can fit less in your brain (this is a very complex situation almost entirely caused by the change in fuel types used because of the adrenaline) and your thoughts though faster, will be labored and small.

Caffeine is the poor mans speed, and it has worse long term effects.

If you want to function physically, don't bother taking this crappy drug that reduces maximum potential for muscle contraction.

also it will fuck your eyes muscles up.

While everything in Western Europe is fucking expensive, energy drinks usually are ridiculously cheap (except "brands" like Red Bull). I wonder if there is some agenda behind it.

Fuck, mate.

In Austria:
sparkling water - 55 cents
energy drinks - 35 cents

Is there a blog I can read more about your opinion on energized jews?

Just make some coffee

I'm trying to kill my addiction. I'm used to drinking 2-3 cans with a few shots of cuban coffee during the day. The best energy drinks are 0 calories, always. Best brands for their energy blend are Red Bull, Bang, and Uptime.

servo fucking robs ya no matter where you are, bp wants to charge $5 each

I doubt they are on par with cigs, but they're shit regardless. 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the morning are all I need.

Can confirm the heart palpitations, drink 2 and up a day most days (trade life) and can feel it sometimes.

Quiting next year to get more into development and sleep in past 5am so hopefully can cut them out completely. Not addicted in the slightest.

Pleb

I'm so addicted to monster, holy shit I need it every day.

Stimulants are for degenerates
Get a grip and stop relying on pharmaceuticals to be the best person you can be, you're smarter than that

Citations please!

Pre-workout has caffeine in it. Is the adrenaline boost you speak of beneficial, or is it Jewish trickery?

It is not taken often (3 times a week) and no additional caffeine throughout the day.

why dont you idiots just get coffee for the same price its healthier and has the same amount of caffeine.

Dat sugar and taurine doe, not to mention milk thistle. Hnnnnnng

This
In case you don't like coffe, just buy caffein tablets. Energydrinks are degenerate as fuck because bitch tits n stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Yod8FFIZg

Overdosed on this shit. Adrenal glands have been shot for awhile. Feel like I can't care about life and have a hard time focusing. I'm stocking up on epinephrine supporting supplements to fix it.

I like them for the flavor

This is the only reason i drink them also. They are tasty af. The energy shtick is horse shit imo.

I drink them only rarely on long road trips when coffee is not around.

ES is big, cheap and tastes good.

red bull and V are great but monster and mother are for retards.

V is really nice and so is red bull im poor fag so i just drink black instant coffeee but i love V

I tried them for a short bit but I don't drink them anymore. They don't do much for me and they taste like ass, not to mention probably bad for the body.

just drink plain black coffee. buy locally roasted fresh beans, it will taste good so you don't need to add any sugar. just use a plunger.

Anyone that uses drugs to cope with life is a godless heathen, you dont need this shit. It's all mental, if you think you need caffeine to stay active you will get addicted, but all we need is to listen to the god within us. Energy drinks are as usefull as catholic priests.

some people drink coffee because its delicious you philistine

>anything other than black coffee or unsweetened tea
enjoy DYING

>ADHD
>An actual condition

pick one

I got bored of the taste of energy drink, now I prefer to spend money on canned coffee.

giet nguoi my

>drinking the caffeinated Jew

Every fucking place in Sydney (even Coles) has no energy drink cheaper than $4, where he fuck do you live?

Cancer in a can.

Just take amphetamines or coke if you need a "boost"

I like how monster taste but it does absolutely nothing for me.
Overall it's too expensive for me to waste money on what's basically soda.

These things taste foul.

I've never understood them.

I can't stop drinking them and it's giving me aids and I feel like ship when I don't get my caffeine I need help

shit*

they dont work

My nigger.

Thats fuckin shit mate.
Thats shit. Two redbulls about $5 NZD

Look how the most ecpensive over priced redbull is not even 500ml
If you buy redbull u are a cuck

I just take a caffeine&l-thenanine supplement.

>That first sip of the day