There, I fixed Yugoslavia

There, I fixed Yugoslavia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bosnians and Serbians

Poland will only agree to Slovania and Croatia if Romania is included into Visegrad I think.

this is the future

>Putting Bosnians and Serbs in the same country

I'm not sure famalam

This would never work.

Nice. But you misspelled Great Serbia.

neo yugoslavia
not neugoslavia

croat currently in germany here. give us our parts of bosnia and we are good. have fun with your commie circlejerk :)

Everything in that map is Chinese territory, faggot.

Unite Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, subjugate Bosnia and Montenegro

you can have them tbqh

We are all Serbs

just please for the love of god someone get rid of fucking Kosovan invaders of Europe

pička ti materina

t. Tuta Bugarin

I fixed Bulgaria.

Not that I dont share your view, that Bosnia and Nigger Mountain are Serbian clay but quite astonished a Mt. Nigger advocates for it, you are a good goy.

Slovenian in Germany

I wouldn't mind Yugoslavia over ZOG controlled and cucked EU.

Nah I fixed it

I fuck your mother subhuman

WHEN ;____;

Also this kind of threads are for Sup Forums ,newfag

>remove all within the red line
now its perfect

Cargrad should be Bulgarian desu

Yea then reality strikes as Greek militany walks into Bulgaria and Bulgarian populace supports them. Don't tell me no, this won't happen.

>Federal Republic, guaranteed constitutional rights to all ethnic groups
>Electoral system a la US electoral system choosing a president
>Congress with two houses, House of Republics which represents every republic and House of People which represents the whole country

would it work?

Try it gypsy

It may work, but it will fall apart second foreign army steps on yugo soil.

this is acceptable

this is not

Bosnians are Serbs.
>nugoslavia
I'm sorry, Paul, but that's our plan to get Kosovo back - let all the Albanians move out.

>Nu-slavia
>the Land of the Nu Slavs
>national anthem: Hey Cucks
>currency: Nuslavian Priveledge
>political system: matriarchal single party state
>party in power: Congress of Feminists, Cucks, LGBTQIA+ and Transfolk of Nuslavia
>public enemy no.1: FUCKING WHITE MALES

Why do you keep posting this?

greek military can't do shit pham

>national anthem: Hey Cucks

what the fuck is tuta bugarin
i've literally NEVER gotten a concrete answer from my 6 years on Sup Forums

just some retarded black and white video with no explanation

>Wants to be with Serbia
I like you macedonians, but why the fuck are you guys such goddamn cucks? literally kys

A movie reference.

i know, i've seen the youtube vid some old serb movie
but what is tuta bulgarin you aspie cuck tell me i've been asking for 6 years

It will never work because the corrupt politicians prefer to pit us one against the other for their own benefit.

>trst excluded
kys

Stop trying to make Yugoslavia a "thing". It will never be a "thing".

fixed the balkans

why force yugoslavia meme?
just give bosnia to serbia and macedonia to bulgaria
all problems solved

I thought the entire reason Yugoslavia collapsed was because of Serb domination.

This would just be an even more Serb-centric union.

>Serb domination
>the man in charge of Yugoslavia allowed Albanians to stay in Kosovo after WW2 and later gave autonomy to Kosovo and Vojvodina

Yeah, bro, total Serb domination. Sure thing.

No we aren't, selfcucking roachposter

Would be absolutely okay with it if Serbs were actually white

albanians were already majority in kosovo during ottoman empire

No, they weren't.

There's a census from the 1800s made by one Austrian officer about the population of Kosovo, where Serbs were still the majority despite the centuries of Ottoman occupation.

Just because some leader wasn't willing to uproot and genocide a bunch of Albanians, that really doesn't prove anything.

What percentage of the bureaucrats were Serbs? What percentage of the national army's soliders and officers were Serbs? Where was the industry? Which was the wealthiest region in Yugoslavia?

>implikacija

Considering those Albanians were literally brought in to replace the displaced Serbs, whom the Italians and German occupation forces drove out of Kosovo, the very least he should have done is banish them back to Albania.

Okay, I don't give two fucks about Albanians, answer my other questions.

What percentage of the bureaucrats were Serbs? What percentage of the national army's soliders and officers were Serbs? Where was the industry? Which was the wealthiest region in Yugoslavia?

Why do Serbs exist?

Why do they exist?
Why are they allowed to exist?

>Bulgarian mental gymnastics

I really don't know why Bulgaria wants Northern Dobrogea taking into account that the bulgarian population there is lower than 2%. You have smaller chances of getting that region than Germany taking back Koenisberg.

is it true that you have 3 lines of "smoking kills" on your smoke cartons for each ethnicity in serbo-croatian?

You don't give two fucks about them, but I do.

>What percentage of the bureaucrats were Serbs? What percentage of the national army's soliders and officers were Serbs?

I don't know. Where would I even begin to find information on this?

And you sure as hell don't know either.

Why the fuck do you even care? Are you Balkan diaspora?

As to your last two questions, I honestly can't remember or be bothered to look them up.

I'm curious, who brainwashed you into thinking that Serbs were these myth-tier manipulators who managed to fuck over so many countries at once, without ever hearing a word about it?

>ou have smaller chances of getting that region than Germany taking back Koenisberg.
xaxaxa lmfao no we don't romania isn't russia

we want northern dobrogea because it's rightful bulgarian clay, not because it doesn't have many bulgarians now

Fuck off scum

By that logic, we should get back all this territory.

>Canadian hating Serbs
Dude

>any clay
>rightfully Bulgarian
xaxaaxaxaxaxaxxxxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxa bolghari cigani

what does it mean

I figure he's either Albanian or some other minority from the Balkans.

Realistically speaking, the people who actually are from Canada and the USA don't give a shit about Balkans. Only our diaspora does.

>rightful bulgarian clay
You do realise that even the turks or the tatars have a more relevant claim on Dobrogea than you, right? Also, you seem to forget that you are literally less than 6 million bulgarians who want to attack a country of 20 million. Also , that country is the one who fought for your freedom in 1877-1878.Good luck with that.

Oh ,

Exactly
You shouldn't give a shit about diaspora
They're just jealous of our friendship

no this has nothing to do with dobrogea

dobrogea is like kosovo to us, stolen land
whereas fyrom is more like montenegro

I've always wondered what it's like living in one of these insignificant east-Europe counttries or the baltics. Being born in an irrelevant country with no prospect of ever having any significant place in the world other than being some disputed land between 2 more important countries.

It's even funnier when they make a big deal about something to do with their country.

Some Estonian in another thread summed up their existance pretty well actually.

doesn't matter if romanians are 100 million, they can't fight

Got a question for you, Greekbro: how common is the name Dafina/Daphne in Greece?

>implying slavic turks can

ante re malaka

Kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War

You forget your place, turk.

It's not rare
But it is a pretty uncommon name

kyp mangal

Gibberish apparently. Unless you guys have/had statues dealing with croats.

axAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXa

Holy shit you Serbs really are incredibly defensive. I'm not Balkan diaspora, and frankly I actually don't care all that much about the Balkans, a largely poor and irrelevant place marred with ethnic conflict and superstition. I suppose I'll just go hunting for some old Yugoslav government documents online.

>I'm curious, who brainwashed you into thinking that Serbs were these myth-tier manipulators who managed to fuck over so many countries at once, without ever hearing a word about it?

I never said that nor do I believe it. It was my understanding that the other Balkan ethnic groups resented Serb political domination in Yugoslavia, and turned on them when the greater threat of the Soviet Union collapsed.

never ever

Germany to islamic now

:)

>this is the face of the muslim bosnjak
hajde hajde back to your sanjak turkler

not one soldier was killed by r*manians in 2nd balkan war, yet thousands of romanians died

xaxaxaxaxa

reminder:

Because your shithole nation is inhospitable
Makes sense why roaches such as yourself would thrive in it

don't make me fuck your greek ass

Oh fuck, it's a Balkans thread.

>Bulgaria are you slavic?
>ai siktir vatnik!

Can I get a (you) from a bosnian muslim calling me a turk? It's my favorite meme.

Huh, alright then.

Met a Greek girl recently here in Belgrade, passing through. Thought the name was neat, but didn't really know how common it was in Greece.

>I actually don't care all that much about the Balkans

Then why are you in a thread about it?

>I never said that nor do I believe it.

Your posts imply otherwise.

>It was my understanding that the other Balkan ethnic groups resented Serb political domination in Yugoslavia, and turned on them when the greater threat of the Soviet Union collapsed.

Has nothing to do with the fall of SU. Shit was falling apart the moment Tito died, who was pretty much a dictator, it just took a while to disintegrate completely.

People just like fanning the flames of hatred for no real reason. Politicians do it to take away the people's attention from the misery in their lives.

Like for election time. They always bring up controversial topics.

>Muh Thales was Greece
Still whiter than you'll ever be mate

Not one romanian soldier died at the hands of the bulgarians , but they conquered an entire province and ended the war on their terms, thus signing the Treaty of Bucharest, and saving the bulgarian nation from utter destruction at the hands of the serbs and the ottomans.
HAhahahahahaha the turkish rapebabies got BTFO.

FREE EPIRUS. EPIRUS EMPIRE WHEN?

actually it was the seakikes that were counter-attacking

serblets were getting BTFO ;^)

>would it work?

ne. pederu jugoslavenski.

>implying skin pigment means you're white
there are white albos around
that doesn't they're not niggers

kys

turk

N O U. We will Make Epirus Great Again

>Albos
>making anything great
Oh and Greeks would most likely shoo all the disgusting monkeybanians like they did with the Chams, and reunify with Greece