So Sup Forums, who will be the Miss France of 2017? This is Miss Paris. Other pictures are here:

So Sup Forums, who will be the Miss France of 2017? This is Miss Paris. Other pictures are here:

sudouest.fr/2016/11/24/miss-france-2017-decouvrez-les-photos-des-30-candidates-2579174-5138.php

I prefer black girls desu
they are hot and very exotic

Ah shiiiit I go to sciences-po, I should totally get with this girl next year when she comes back from her gap year

Also Alsace and Guadeloupe are clearly the most attractive ones

She does not even deserve to be my slave.

KEKMANY YES

kill yourself cucks

Reunion is the best looking one

This should be insulting to all
Does being French even mean anything anymore? And German? Dutch? Spanish? British?
Is the world seriously pretending the only grounds for citizenship should be being born, or worse, merely live within the borders of a country? And some argue even those are non-existent...

thanks liberals

Paris is an islamic shithole. At least the local miss is representative of the population. Sad, I know.

thanks, french revolution

fpbp

Affirmative action hire.

Nigger women look like men in drag.

Miss Aquitaine will win

negresses are superior

>She's Miss Ile De France

Does she live in the fucking belltower?

>they are hot and very exotic
So is Chai tea, but I'm not going to stick my dick in it.

Why are french girls so ugly?
Most of these girls would be considered 6/10's here in my country. Borderline ugly.

>see a black girl
>french are so ugly
>french

Pic is a true born french girl

She looks Dutch, no coincidence, gibe back our land.

I visited the link, and from those 30 pictures is where i drew my conclusion from. Im not blindly racist mate.

>those perky little tits
Yummy.

No problem brother, we will give you back Haut-De-France if you wish.
Nobody like them anyway and it's the poorest region of France

this

god bless black women

It pretty much makes these pagents meaningless. Instead of breaking it down by country. Just have a bunch of nameless girls out there and see who everyone wants to fuck the most. Thats all it is at this point. No culture, no identity

France is already beyond redemption and you know it, frog.
Despite your faith in your country, despite your hopes burning brighter and stronger than the sun.
You already accepted niggers.
Subhuman niggers are literally part of your culture, your society, your nation, and they're a huge part of your country, not to mention sandniggers.
So much for your rebellious history, frogs. Adieu.

It's a 'beauty' pageant. When has one of those ever drawn out the actual beautiful girls?

I appreciate your honesty and not resorting to pic related antics like the French on Krautchan used to.

How can you be attracted to that?

And the kid will be borderline retarded.

no hijab, not French

If you want, we can give you our president too.
His name is Hollande, it's the name of one of your region isn't it ? He probably have dutch genes

According to our elites, being french means some office worker put a stamp on a file and gave you an ID card. That's it.

No race, no historical background, no ideology, no patriotism, no love of the flag/country/people, no culture. Nothing. Just an administrative document.

And they wonder why we do not feel the "fraternité" anymore.

>He probably have dutch genes
even if he doesn't, I'm okay with them taking him far, far away

>He probably have dutch genes
Just like a certain Karel de Waal :-D
But no thanks, we don't want him anywhere in this country.
>far away
Well, maybe we can dump him on Aruba and make him share a room with based Joran. FREE JORAN by the way.

She looks nice

>Guadeloupe

this guy is right

Gib Languedoc-Roussillon. She's learning Portuguese

Miss Nouvelle Caledonie
Look at these pure polynesian genes

This is the best you have¿

i don't know how to explain. i find black women attractive. white women are sexy too.

i've never seen disabled half black children. many off them look pretty healthy to me.

what a shitty contest. woudn't even hit on most on them. miss Languedoc-Roussillon my choice.

Whats wrong with her?
Shes fucking beautiful

Germany yes!

>Paris
>nigger

Very fitting.

Also do note every one from maritime territories, such as Martinique or Mayotte is a nigger. You couldn't possibly imagine the outrage if they were white.

Though the one from Reunion is a chink. That could be interesting.