What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jnq6cCSoIQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the balkan of asia, cheeki breeki i v damke.

good question. we had a kazak party at my bar, they served horse meat.

Stan the man.

Is there a specific reason Kazakhstan is a shithole?

A tribute to joseph Stalin

These are all Chinese territory.

Mostly riding horses, drinking horse milk. All I can say Kazakh women are very loyal

pilaf

youtube.com/watch?v=Jnq6cCSoIQg

i'd say a horrible shitshow of muzzies, ruskies and chinks somehow, a failed abortion as it were

ancient amwf hapas

>Kazakh women are very loyal
Same as black women. Being low value on the sexual market makes you appreciate every opportunity.

Can confirm. Every girl at the aforementioned party looked Asiatic as fuck. They were a strange mix. They had that Russian "I want to be high class" attitude so they buy shit that they think is fancy but really looks tacky and they retain traits of barbarity such as everyone of those girls smoking and cursing more than the men did.

Actually nothing. There are no people left cause everybody migrated to Moscow.

sounds like a fun, noncucked place

Not really. Central asians are mixed with middle easterners.
The asian/white hybrids are finno-ugrics

>What happens here?
Dictators supported by both Russia and "the West" to maintain order and calm no matter what.
Russia prevented the whahhabism from Saudi/quatar promoter to enter the said countries promoting a harsh crush on any opposition. It failed on its own soil though as. this didn't work in Chechenia , and neighbouring russian federation republics (Dagestan and Ingouchia).
It did work fairy well in other, since they have a strong non-sunnis islam.
Gerorgia being Christian, it got more direct help from "the West" with the results we all know about...
Armenia is in a perpetual state of War with Azerbaidjan ove kharabak, plus there were internal strife bursting in a violent stand-off between former high ranking soldiers and gov.
One of the -stan (don't remember which) dictator died a few weeks ago, transition is still not clear...

I swear Kazakhstan used to be a smaller region.

>oral

I should mention I'm from South Florida.

Yes, I ate some of their horse meat too.

Islamization.

Loyalty to their benefactor, Mother Russia. Also, poverty.

You'r probably talking about Afghanistan. It is right there a couple of hundreds of miles south from Kazakhstan.

Drugs and migrants. It's Russia's Mexico.

That's Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan is much less islamic.
Don't know about the other two and Kazakhstan though.

People live, love, and die, just like everywhere else.

My brother went there couple of years ago for some кoмaндиpoвкa there. What he saw, women obey men very much. Probably because of Islam, but his business partner was Russian and had Kazakh wife. Loyal as hell

Cool flags

Sounds like Cubans, to be quite honest. Former Commies get a little bit of money and instantly blow it to be as flashy as possible.

t. Browardbro

No. 1 potassium

>migrants
People migrate FROM there.

Don't the Kazaki's have a higher GDP (PPP) than Russia?

Nah, they were Kazaki. Owner's sister threw a party. He's half Chinese half Venezuelan so I don't know how the Kazaki's fit in, but they were certainly Kazaki.

t. PBCbro

I'm talking about the whole region, they've had this sort of problems before, last time right after the Soviet Union collapsed. Lot's of people from Central Asia fight as jihadists in Syria and Iraq too.

When the econoy of Russia collapses, and the economies of Central Asia with it, and disillusioned gastarbeiters from Russia and jihadists from Middle-East return, there's going to be a hell of a shit show.

I don't doubt they were, but I'm saying that that is how Cubans behave.

>women obey men very much
Well that would be true for every poor society 2bh. Women only start chimping out when the government protects and provides for them and when the economy is so great you can live happily working at mcdonalds or whatever.
In poor places there's no nanny state that will give you gibs and free abortions and whatnot, so males are the only ones who can give you security, hence why women are submissive, they wouldn't survive otherwise.

that's what he meant

Also (((PBC)))

>believing statistics from any of the criminal states of ex-USSR
All it means is that they have less people dying from poverty per one criminal drug-lord. Which is understandable because people migrate to Russia to die from poverty.

Satanic rituals. Someone post the architecture of Kazakhstan.

>Also (((PBC)))
That's Boca for you. I'm in Delray, it's not so bad here although I'm considering a move up to Jupiter or Panama City.

>When the econoy of Russia collapses
It's gonna stagnate for a decade because putin and co are massive retards who can't into economics, but it won't collapse

Agree. That's why a lot of Westerners come here to find wife. And btw his wife wasn't very Asiatic looking. More like Turkic.

What happens here?

lots of goat fucking.

wife stealing, mostly.

Well that's two entirely different options. I vote Panhandle.

North Florida Best Florida

islam, communism, alcoholism.

Rightful Iranian clay (historically speaking).

Good heroin from there, sometimes fruits.

Both have pros and cons. Jupiter is a nice quiet suburb, still close to civilization if you want to catch a game, and you can still go surfing. Once you reach the panhandle things get a little isolated, although I evacuated there during Mathew and the climate is perfect. Weather is everything.

>evacuating

Pussy

>Pussy

My parking spot is right under a tree and I just sank 1k into my car to fix the transmission.

Nice overview
>...""dictator"" died a few weeks ago, transition is still not clear...
Who is Islam Karimov.

Turkroaches.

Sucks m8.

It is more isolated up there, but that's my kind of life. I'm not a native here (most people aren't). Longing for the small town life again, desu.

Running the Jew.

>Sucks m8.
>It is more isolated up there, but that's my kind of life. I'm not a native here (most people aren't). Longing for the small town life again, desu.

Everyone's a transplant here. I'm Canadian. My wife is from Minnesota. Everyone we know is from New Jewrsy or Jew York, otherwise they're Cuban.

Yep, I've yet to meet anybody who's from here, whose parents are also from here.

Land of hapas. Used to be white nomads before Mongols came in.

waiting warmly for caucus flags to flood this thread so i can save 'em

(wasn't collecting flags when we had the last one)

Sorry couldn't remember the name and the exact -stan.
Right now there is some heavy bargain between US and Russia over the stan to achieve support to the A-stan gov. throught some -stan military base.
US had lost that bargain 5 years ago leading to the fiasco of us gov. get billion worth of ammo and weapon seized en route to A-stan.

Kazakhstan looks pretty nice.

Zimbabwe does too

no it doesn't

Inner city business quarter always look good on pic.

Not an expert on economy, but AFAIK lot of this has to do with the oil price and EU/US-sanctions and the general chaotic economic situation in Russia that discourages entrepreneurship and investments. Some sources say the funds will run dry within 1-2 years. Kudrin said recently they're putting more money on football teams and stadions than in universities and generally all economic experts are appalled of how Putin is handling the situation. Nevertheless their warnings seem to go unheard.

We're going to see Putin's end game in 1-2 years and it will be revealed that he doesn't really have a working plan for the country. Hope you're planting those potatoes next year, Sascha.

You're saying it as though he's going to face any consequences

>Is there a specific reason Kazakhstan is a shithole?

Kazakhstan isn't really that bad. It has modest development levels.

the aral sea is pretty much gone now

When the price of buckwheat rises people are going to ask who's to blame? The "good Tsar, bad advisors" meme can work only for so long.

If you'd be the next Tsar in a bankrupt and failed state, wouldn't you assign the blame on your successor who mismanaged the country for so long?

Five 5's agree, Zimbabwe looks like shit

>before Mongols came in

what about the t*rks?

all those 5s mmmm

Wow is Kazakhstan that big? Shouldn't northern part of it be alright at least?

Predecessor, no successor, blyad.

He already played this card once with Medvedv.
If he stabilize Syria next year, Oil price will raise again and he will be safe though.

>economists

too bad economists don't have access to black market data huh? literally the one thing ever goddamn idiot ignores is that no one with enough money in Russia does business in the open to even have some sort of a measurement applied to it

>If he stabilize Syria next year, Oil price will raise again
Why would they? Syria has its own oil. If anything, the prices will only fall because of Trump's policies.

Kudrin is an insider and Putin's man.

well then, let's trust every single thing he says!

>art of war was the first fucking thing you read in KGB academies and the most important rule is appear weak when you're strong and strong when you're weak

Fuck off

I'd choose Kazakhstan over Norway any fucking day.

The shortening of my second name is Stan, maybe I'm destined to rule these counties.

Just pointing out that he isn't "just" an economist. He isn't the only one either. In fact there seems to be a clear rift forming between silovikis and the economically minded liberal faction. In his post-Maidan actions Putin seems to consistently listen the former rather than the latter, meaning he doesn't really factor in the economic calculations in his decisions. Power play comes before the economy.

I'm not sure if you watch the news, but Russia has done nothing but boast and provoke after the annexion of Krimea. They counted that the west wouldn't respond, but it did and now they're clueless about what to do and lacking a long term plan out of this situation. Even China basically told them to fuck off. They haven't really got any other means to pressure the West than make ostentatious military displays, while the country is slowly but steadily going to shit. That's how weak and powerless they are.

>they apparently didn't read the part about army marching on its stomach

Your second name? You mean surname, right?

It's a matter of global market. Some countries have made a huge bet on the fact that they could go out of the world maket establishing secure distribution lines.

If they can't make them happen, both the producer and customer will still have to go throuh the global market.

There some key suppliers can't control the market by themselve anymore to kill other countries production capabilities.

On the consummer sides, the countries that made the bet will have to pay the market price while the expected secure line would have assured them much lower prices.

Crazy dictators, oil, and fake happiness.