Why did Sup Forums stop investigating the Podesta/ Madeleine Mccann case?

Why did Sup Forums stop investigating the Podesta/ Madeleine Mccann case?

I feel like you people were onto something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUuy88igJcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's nothing. Go and consume like a good goy.

canadian proxies have been hijacking the threads and turning them into a subverted general using some insane website totally unrelated to anything

Because it's nothing more than the "look for something specific and you will find it everywhere" syndrome.

And to start with, the picture you posted is nonsense and makes anyone serious almost immediately dismiss the whole thing. The police sketch on the right is a composite of the 1 suspect using 2 different profiling methods.

>they were in Portugal at the time
>no alibi
>the sketches look exactly like them
>and they are weird creepy motherfuckers

That's a lot of coincidences to be nothing

I don't know who that Madeline person is for one. I am intentionally ignoring it. When I see those threads/pasta pie general I just keep scrolling. I want nothing to do with it. The last thing I need is to be worried about getting barbelled for shitposting

So many coincidences
Just fake news! Carry on nothing to see here!

You're real answer is groups splintered off and took it from the board.

Also, this just just a bread crumb. There are lots of them, the goal is to expose the whole thing, not pieces. You have to expose the sum of it to register any real corrective action among the people.

>Why did Sup Forums stop investigating the Podesta/ Madeleine Mccann case?
Because we weren't making progress. There's some autist still out there working, and when he comes up with something the threads will start up again.

hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch jews illuminati freemasons spirit cooking pizza ring blood spinning keep digging I'm just trying to get information out

I think theimy are still working on it on wheelpol

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top kek

We are right
but its like what do we do?

IT WAS A SIGHTING OF ONE MAN

READ THE PICTURE / WIKI PAGE

IT'S NOT TWO MEN, IT NEVER WAS

God damn it Sup Forums

AUTISTIC SHITCUNTS.

Because everyone with any sense already knows what happened to her.

Read up on the case and it's abundantly clear what went down.

Isn't there a pic of a girl that looks like Madeline tied up in a closet or something?

Because MM parents are media whores.

Depressed playing cards, pol tried to claim her hands were tied but I didn't see it. Either way podesta is a disgusting human being an jail is too good for him

Parents did it? Always been my thoughts too, the way they checked on the kids throughout the night was bullshit.

8ch is mostly working on it now.

It's been heavily attacked.

This is such a MASSIVE conspiracy that it could bring the whole thing down.

Is Will Smith blackmailed? His dad died recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUuy88igJcI
this was discovered recently.

Bc there is no HARD evidence. Just speculation that will only make us seem crazy. That's their plan.

Not that one. There's one where a girl that looks slightly older than when she was taken looks like she's tied up and maybe gagged in a closet. I've seen it a few times, was wondering if anyone had it or knew if there might be a story behind it.

This one

Bump. Is this legit or just a shoop, Sup Forums?

>I feel like you people were onto something
a big pile of autism

>the sketches look exactly like them

This should tip you off that it's not them, actually. Saying shit like this is precisely why nobody takes you seriously.

>We are right

You aren't. If this were genuinely valid, someone would have taken up this case. But even rookie investigators and prosecutors are aware that you guys don't have jack shit. See, those people have skepticism. They'd have to actually look up and see if the shitty evidence you guys are proposing is valid. It isn't. It falls apart because it's full of stupid assumptions.

Just because you are dumb enough to fall for this /x/-tier shit does not mean that an investigator will. Although you probably will believe their refusal to take your shit seriously is more evidence of a "cover up".