Is the German Empire the greatest nation in history?

Is the German Empire the greatest nation in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Yes.

Yes.

Every time an Austrian has run the Germans it's been shit. Look at the HRE, it was crap. The Third Reich, was a good reaction to the times but still relatively crap.

But the German Empire... now that was a thing of beauty. During its 47 years of existence, the German Empire operated as an industrial, technological and scientific giant, receiving more Nobel Prizes in science than Britain, France, Russia and the United States combined.

Austria can stick to oppressing south slavs if they like but the greater German lands should be under Prussian rule.

yes

>mfw I realize it's gone and those times will never ever come back again

better, more successful nations, in no particular order
>Roman Empire
>Mongolian Empire
>British Empire
>French Empire
>Russian Empire
>Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Qing Empire
>Macedonian Empire
>Spanish Empire
>Portuguese Empire
>Austrian Empire
>Independent Prussia

The German Empire, by comparison, lasted less than a century before being forced to disarm and ceding massive parts of its territory to its enemies.

2nd Reich a shit

No, but it was a great state and society.

>Konigsberg is now russian clay
How far have you fallen Germany

Trips of truth

You can bring it back by killing all the shitskins and making sure Merkel gets tried as a traitor.

take back könisberg ffs.

This is

lmao

Redpill me on finno korean hyperwar

WE

The best

Never mention Koreans ever again. We will eventually get our revenge.

>someone mentions germany
>butthurt poles show up

like clockwork

>A bunch of niggers and hues go to poland
>get beaten up

Am I supposed to care about this? It's their fault for even going to that shithole anyways

Makes me sad they're being bred out of existence desu

Funny thing is, Poland in 20 years after 1989 managed to gain the same level Portugal has in terms of gdp per capita.
It will probably overtake it in 2-3 years, what's your excuse ?

It was a neat little empire and they made the best out of what they had until pic related.

It went to shit tier pretty fast after he got in charge.

the funnier thing is that Portugal had shitton of colonies and now has many relations with them. We had none.

>I am interested in ancient history.
>finno korean hyperwar
> who wins?

You. I like you.

Funny.
The Holy Roman Empire of German Nation existed 1000 years and was even in full power over the Vatikan and with that over Christianity.
They hired and fired the popes.
And they told the popes who to crown as a new Emperor.

i love this kind of threads. they are full of angry anglos and butthurt poles

>Voltaire: This agglomeration which was called and which still calls itself the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.
HRE btfo

this

Finns did nothing wrong

Stop being disrespectful. Reminder that Finland is also the last heir of the Roman Empire.

no because it was united by the Teutonic Order and the Brandenburg March

This country represented the Kulturkampf, Realpolitik which meant of course a constant war with everybody until the depletion of resources, lack of belief in peaceful cooperation between nations

Nah India is best
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>dirty heathens dissing the Teutonic order
And you call yourself christian?

Portugese are actually moving to Brazil for work.

Teutons were barely christian actually. They have taken over Gdańsk from a christian kingdom through a deceit

True that, they based their national identity on Teutonic Knights who declared already in 15th century that all Poles are to be exterminated.

It's 21st century and Poland exists while empire's that tried to destroy it are in ashes.

Who's laughing now Gottard?

>Papist flag

Okie dokie

>replace teutons with polacks
makes perfect sense

Then why did Prussian Confederation asked the polish king to incorporate them as part of the Union? Maybe they have thought that Germans suck?