Lads

Lads,
>have gf for 3 years, love of my life, going great
>big exams come up, everyone is stressed, we fight a little but that's to be expected given the circumstances
>finish exams
>yuge normie parties, alcohol picnics on the beach
>we're both there, she gets rotten drunk
>all over the musical hipster chad I'd been suspecting for a while
>I tell her to quit it and the chad too
>she gets pissed
>brexit referendum day arrives a week later
>we're rekindling from fight the other week
>breaks up with me
>killmenow.png
>I'm distruaght, she moves on extremely quickly
>fast forward to now, I still love her and she's dating, wait for it, a half Spanish half Pakistani lad from Birmingham who is 4 years older than her
What do? this has only made me a thousand times more legitimately and not ironically racist. Am I a cuck for loving her whilst she has curry in her mouth?
>pic vaguely related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude let go.

Just move on

I've tried and tried mate, evens tarted going to church more to console myself and find traditional gf but I've had no such luck, I guess she's my oneitis, I almost redpilled her as well, but now she's an sjw with this filthy curry, rip me :DDDDDDDDD

>Am I a cuck for loving her whilst she has curry in her mouth?

kek

Who gives a fuck

>4 years older

I am almost 8 years older than my wife lmao

>>
* even started

its natural to feel that way. just don't ever show regret or weakness to her though if you really want to get her back. if you even tell her "i miss you" that gives her all the power and you have no chance. find yourself a nice aryan waifu and forget about her. she will probably try to talk to you after again after she sees you are with someone else. that is when you can decide whether to move on or go back to the coalburning whore.

none of this would happen if you had Anzu.

>Falling for the vaginal jew

the Eternal Spaniard strikes again

Obviously dwell on it for 5 months like the beta bitch boy you are then Sperg out on Sup Forums about how brown people are bad.

Kill yourself faggot, we don't need your pathetic genes shitting up the British isles

Was she a qt? Pics lad

How much older than her son are you, leaf?

She was fucking Chad anyways, who cares she didn't, you were just a wallet to her untill she snagged chad.

you're trying to cling to something when sometimes all a man needs is to let go.

Let me console you with divine chant inspired by the Holy Spirit itself

>we're both there, she gets rotten drunk
>all over the musical hipster chad I'd been suspecting for a while
>I tell her to quit it and the chad too

Is this the part where you fail to mention that she had a thing for another guy while in a relationship with you?

You should have dumped here then.

I agree with your ex 100% for ending your stupid, dead end relationship

Why even live?

>"loving" a female human
They are just milk giving breeding cows now. They can't cook and reject traditional femininity for (((career))) or (((activism))). I don't know how anybody could be sad over what is essentially an anti-useful organism.

If you cant find a traditional female, just squirt your seed into some cunts you'll never meet again and prepare for the inevitable European race war.

Ah, to be young. You need to have your heart crushed a few more times before you develop the ability to move on quickly. Have fun!

Hint: hate is very useful.

>trusting british women at all

You fucked up OP, but it is easy enough done, so I feel your pain. Don't make the same mistake I did and wallow in self pity for 2 years, realise now that all women are whores. If you want, tell her she is a whore and watch her try to deny it while having an existential crisis.

>love of my life
Oh give me a fucking break.
Your girlfriend is enjoying being a slut, she may even come back to you if you start dating someone else.
But just forget about her and find yourself a woman that doesn't value 3 years of relationship less than a good fuck.
And count your blessings for finding out before getting married.

Don't think that her breaking up was a bad thing.

Think of it as "Thank fuck it's over".

Just imagine if this charade of a relationship had carried on. You might have been posting on /r/cuckold about humiliating nicknames or some shit.

The video below if what you would have become.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg

Girls are cunts and don't want families anymore. She wants 2-3 years more of cheating on boys and being finger blasted in alleyways until she feels guilty enough in her 30s to actually do her womanly duty and spit out a baby

Buddha said "The root of all suffering is attachment." Forget about it

This. Seriously. You were too clingy, OP. Also love is a lie.

1) Your girlfriend is a stupid cunt.
2) You're definitely younger than 25, expert females to be immature.
3) This is not politics related. Reported.

Forget about her mate.

Move on Bro, she is just a skank. How old are you? 20-25? You will find plenty of girls in the future

Leaf just has to make it all about leaf.