Why are Americans so retarded?

Why are Americans so retarded?

>pic related

Okay Ahmed

More strawman comics please

To be fair this is a comic strip made of literal strawmen.
Don't know what did you expect.

>The Constitution gives everyone freedom of and from religion.
>CONGRESS shall make no law .....
>Says nothing about the states.
rly makes u think.

Remember when paris got shot the fuck up?

You're right, I have this exact conversation at least once a week

I'm not afraid of dying in a terror attack because the chance is so low, nor of waking up and finding "Sharia law declared nationwide" because that is also preposterous.

Though it is just a fact of reality that these groups have a way higher crime rate than other groups, so I don't want to live near them because my chances of being robbed or assaulted (or people I care about being robbed or assaulted) are much, much higher.

Call me "racist", I don't give one shit.

>"I'm terrified of Muslims"
>implying hatred stems from fear
Stay cucked.

>in dont want achmeds who want to kill me and blow me up
>then you must abondon your christian values as well forabsolutely no reason!

>real christians waste their lifetime serving lazy niggers trying to smooch of your work

>you are somehow against vets in my opinion

>foot the bill for children abondoned by nigger parents

>pay the bills for coalburners failing at life

>foot the bill for lazy niggers and useless libfags

HAHAHA WHATYOU DONT WANT TO BUT YOU WANT THEM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE? ! HYPOCRITE!!! BTFO !!

>meanwhile in the real world

Wow straw man much?

>nor of waking up and finding "Sharia law declared nationwide" because that is also preposterous.
And yet, before you know it, it's there. If you think they're not subverting western values a little bit every day, you're gonna be caught off guard.

yes because stick men get to veto and pass bills, fucking retarded french..

First pannel is ok

2nd pannel asks to import refugees again.

It's not inaccurate to say this is a Christian nation as opposed to a Muslim nation or a Jewish nation. All faiths are protected under the US constitution. Your Muslim laws are not our laws. Despite the US being created by Christians, not all Christian laws are our laws anymore either. All faiths are protected under the US constitution, though I am free to treat Muslims as they treat all non Muslims. You will never worm your laws into our laws. You will respect our laws while living in this country. If you are unable to do so, kindly get fucked.

Church and state are already seperate in western civilization. Doesn't stop Islam from creating shariah patrols and their own kangaroo courts.

That's a fair point, Germany and "no go zones" in other European nations are an example.

Guess I should be more aware of that, frogs in water.

bluepilled absolutely
strawman disgusting

>people still believe this meme

Wow... Just... Wow... Like... I CAN'T EVEN...